Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost in my house?

saint seiya

is a ghost in my house. sometimes they knock on my back door and the front door at the same time. at first I thought someone was playing a joke on me, but theres no way someone can get into the backyard without making sound or leaving footprints.also at nights you can hear someone walk in the kitchen. also theres alot of cold spots in the house, but theres another problem with that. I lived in the desert and its summer! it gets very hot. so what are you opinions.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saint seiya

• haunted-one61

• high moon priestess

• Snakeman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you know the history of the home.... "if any of the previous owners, or occupant are dead" The knock on the door indicates some one wanting in.... The cold spots however ars indications of them already beeing in..... Do you have indications of anything being moved or moving in the house..... If you live in a secure neighbor hood.... or have no fears then the next time you here a knock open one of the doors..... The front is best in a way a burgular usually goes for the back door..... Try this and see if you feel a cold breeze as if someone passing thru you.... if so then turn in the general direction and ask them to leave.... And they should.... I know it sounds corny but my sister did this and she felt it leave.... Although the occurance didn't stop until she went thru the entire house one night asking them to please leave because she was scared...... Then it stopped completly...

Snakeman is correct, if you want the spirit(s) to leave you must tell them. If need be use blessed salts and spread it around the house. If these things do not work, they may need to be exercised.

However; if you really don't care if the spirit hangs around, don't worry about it.

Sometimes it can actually be fun. Has there been physical contact between the spirit and you?

Now, that is the freaky stuff especially if you know you are in the house alone, and something grabs you. I had that happen the spirit grabbed the back of my leg. I was scared at first, But I figured if it wanted to harm me it would have done so by now.

Good Luck, and let us know how it goes. thumbsup.gif

w00t.gif I wouldn't care if mine stayed if they didn't have bad intentions. They will not leave. My husband had a week off, and for the most part it appeared to finally be quiet and uneventful....thought they left. I was wrong. crying.gif Edited by haunted-one61

Do they only make contact with you? Has your husband had any experience with them?

At first he didn't know what the hell I was talking about. This has been going on for almost four months now, he works swing shifts. When he is sleeping down there alone he has had some odd audible things by his head, which started long after anything I experienced, and not to the extent I have. It's under another thread. thumbsup.gif

theres only one answer its a ghost or something set up a camera or wait by the window thats the way you will find out is by konowing yourself im the king of this site so email me your problems at steviesmith70@hotmail.com have fun

post-10-1093202671.gif