Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A site with actual live ghosts

Gizmo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gizmo

• Saru

• Fluffybunny

• earthygirl04

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Gizmo,please give us the name of the site or a link.

Live ghosts? Bit of an oxymoron really.

not really its says live ghosts, not alive ghosts, so i'll let it go...

ok. i went on the site, but where is the Ghost Study section?

Its actually live camera which u can watch youself

nice scam btw. really looks like you just wanted people to veiw the page.

Why not just directly link everyone to save us from browsing such a boring site?

Lonecat here,

I'm not surprised you had no comment to make, David. I'll just say I found it boring to the extreme. Photographs of people sitting in a chair :fascinating! However, such pictures are very easy to fake. Then there is a picture of cardboard boxes in a basement and we are invited to IMAGINE what it would be like to come face to face with a ghost there. Oh come ON! disgust.gif The site reminds me of some books and articles I've seen (so many of them, too) which are billed as "sensational" and show only beautiful photographs of a person standing in a city-or-landscape pointing to an empty blue sky, indicating the EXACT SPOT where he had seen a flying saucer five or ten years before! Still, I suppose it's all good for a giggle. Lonecat

I have never been one for one word replies in posts but in this case:

Huh? huh.gif

If you PM me I will tell you what I think...

Ok, I went to the site and was expecting to see something, anything actually would had been ok. I'm disappointed.... all I got to see was what looked like a small schools library! disgust.gif Matter of a fact, it looks like the schools library were I used to work years ago! wink2.gif Thanks for the memories.

Your welcome but just 2 let u no its not a skool and you hav to wait and watch u cant expect a ghost appear whenever u want it to thats the whole point of it being a camera your meant to wait and watch

And besides it was actually a normail library the big one is 4 the adults and the small is for the childrens i never heard of a skool being there and its called willard library !!!

How long do you have to wait, because I did wait for awhile, but nothing ever happened. Oh the picture flickered and then it showed the same thing, over and over... blink.gif

i didn actualy see an orb-ish thing in one of the photos and it wasnt there the next time. you really have to pay attention to this thing.

i-cant-see-nothing-but-will-keep-an-eye-on-this-just-for-the-fun-of-it blink.gif