Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What's Taking E.T. So Long to Find Us?

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#46    SewerRat

SewerRat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

@Englishgent  OK, we need to construct a pie-chart to begin with.

#47    TheWord

TheWord

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

The cumulative evidence is soooo overwhelming that they are already here (thus agreeing with the mathematical proof). The ongoing "quack science" label on ufology by the greater public science is one of the greatest "the King is naked" stories of human history.... we put people to death in this country based on human testimony...yet testimony and video from thousands, and physical evidence like radar recordings/ radioactive trails/ 25,000 yr old diorite monuments cut with lazer precision, etc.... wont be taken seriously.....sigh

#48    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostSewerRat, on 03 February 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

@Englishgent  OK, we need to construct a pie-chart to begin with.

A fruit pie chart? :wacko:

#49    tlsmith1138

tlsmith1138

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

The evidence is overwhelming that they have been here and continue to come here. Unfortunately, we have many people who are so full of themselves that unless the aliens talk to them personally or show up on the tv with their 15 secs. of fame everyday, they don't exist. It could be that except for being the main ingredient in some rather tasty intergalactic BBQ ribs, you probably just don't have anything of interest to them.

#50    angi chiesa

angi chiesa

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

Yes English Gent ,given enough space I can prove that the world is flat and is one enormous landing area for alien craft. Also I can prove that we all have alien genes ,but noone will believe it so why trouble. I am italiangent Leonardo was my uncle

#51    Craitar

Craitar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

those studies are so stupid and simple minded. life could have started yesterday even if the planet is 100 billion years old. and I mean they could have been here when the dinousars existed and left. just because they aren't here now (at least not openly) in our brief existens on this planet, it doesn't mean they don't exist somewhere. those who evoled and was able to leave their home world could have been here loooong ago and left for other galaxys. and pleast just stop looking for life on planets with water or looking exactly like ours, they might have found it a long time ago if they looked at other places to. I mean they thought just recently that life either existed or exist under ground on mars :p i thought of that YEARS ago!!! they are to stuck on their math to look at the real world :p

#52    xxdarkstar79

xxdarkstar79

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• AND THEN

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

If we use a satellite to look at a monkey, will the monkey know. We are the monkey.

Edited by xxdarkstar79, 03 February 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#53    ohio state buckeyes

ohio state buckeyes

Psychic Spy

• 1,563 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Well now this study has me convinced we're all alone  :w00t:

#54    sestra15

sestra15

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

They'll reveal themselves when they're ready. Just wonder who will be first.

#55    Gorrak

Gorrak

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

This "study" is moronic. It makes far too many assumptions to be valid.

First it seems to assume that intelligent life would be capable of interstellar space travel near the formation of the milky way. And secondly that they would want to explore every star in the galaxy.

Life evolving on another planet would be unlike anything and everything on earth. It's physicality and abilities have infinite possibilities so there is no way to say what they are even capable of. It sounds idiotic but maybe they've never discovered how to intercept radio signals.... you just never know.

#56    Axlaiden

Axlaiden

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:58 PM

There are many thousands of cases in the 5% of unsolved UFO reports that suggest (mathematically) that "they" are already here. If "WE" are being studied, does a scientist bias a project by interacting? NO. The math doesn't add up when governments like the US go out of their way to use plausible-denyability to make people intentionally look stupid when a report is made. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to prove this study is a crock.

For those people in the world that haven't yet had some sort of encounter which denies modern science, then I can understand your agreement with this "study", but when the day comes when you finally do, Im certain you will see it my way.

Edited by Axlaiden, 04 February 2012 - 12:01 AM.

#57    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

View PostAxlaiden, on 03 February 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

There are many thousands of cases in the 5% of unsolved UFO reports that suggest (mathematically) that "they" are already here.
So angels and fairies are also here. I guess Bigfoot too. So what has been "mathematically" excluded from not existing? Nothing I can see.

Mathematically you can multiple zero with any number you want but the product will still be zero.

If "WE" are being studied, does a scientist bias a project by interacting? NO.
You mean by flying brightly lit craft over populated areas for people to photograph and abducting people out of the bedrooms for medical experiments for example?

#58    angi chiesa

angi chiesa

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:13 AM

We have got to face it,with or without fuzzy photos and lots of lights in the sky.....WE ARE ALONE in this neglected corner of a vast universe.There is NO PROOF of alien activity here,no matter how you want to delude yourselves with UFO sightings.The idea that every American president and hangers on deny alien existance so as not to scare the population is one big LOL

#59    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:58 AM

View Postangi chiesa, on 03 February 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Yes English Gent ,given enough space I can prove that the world is flat and is one enormous landing area for alien craft. Also I can prove that we all have alien genes ,but noone will believe it so why trouble. I am italiangent Leonardo was my uncle

Aw, go on, prove the world is flat, There is plenty of space here for your explanation. I will believe you, specially as Leonardo was your uncle (although what Mutant Ninja Turtles have to do with it I really dont know) :)

#60    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,236 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 04 February 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Aw, go on, prove the world is flat, There is plenty of space here for your explanation. I will believe you, specially as Leonardo was your uncle (although what Mutant Ninja Turtles have to do with it I really dont know) :)

*grabs beer and popcorn* :P

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users