Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#796    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 02 March 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

You will see fringe writers go from "This could be true" to "This is true" very easily. Most often it seems that the "could be" part of the sentence is becoming too tiring for them after many repeats and change it into "is", and voilà: point proven,

This is not what happens (or should not happen) using a scientific approach, as you should know.

lol of course not.

but when you have a absence of data, unknown value, a null in computer terms,,
   you cant presumed  what value it is with certainly or if it exists in cases
  it will remain that way undertill it is proven with fact, not speculation.

they can speculate and suggest it may be this value,
for it may be  even could be a million to one, but it may not be true.

speculation doesnt not prove anything but sometimes its a usefull tool in problem solving.

no matter how good they try and present the OCT for example, it wont be fact until someone can prove it with valid evidence fact.

a null and unknown you cant  suggest something is not it,
even though it could be a trillion to 1 longshot for example..

its like that diaster in japan, they didnt use all data, flawed in the data collecting, they discluded data, and thus design a system and  said it basically was zero risk, and  years later opps all those nuclear reactors melted down

Edited by samspade, 02 March 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#797    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

People who build pyramids must be laughing hard now,that we still dont know how they did it,despite of having all these books,articles and people who study pyramids for a long time. True is one...Egyptologists are wrong saying that pyramid was build in 20 years.. cutting and trasporting  2,300,000 stones to construction site would take a long time to do alone. Lifting 40-60 tones block some 50 meters up ( kings chamber) and putting them together is simply impossible without advance technology.We today could do it only with cranes.If they could cut  one stone in 1 minute ( we know its going to take longer ) , that means they had to do it for 1597 days (  4.3 years !!) jsut to cut stones,in in 1 minute) Transporting stones to construction site without using any trucks only ropes and sledges would take a great amount of time as well. Even having 3 teams ...1 team is cutting stones,, second team is transporting stones ..and third team is building pyramid..its still not possible to do it in 20 years,,based on these calculations i presented.It may be possible that the team who was building pyramid and more advanced knowledge then team 1 and 2 who just cut and transport blocks.Cutting and transporting stones to contruction zone can be done by anyone today...of course with a long time invested..so this is no problem..problem is how they were able to lift these heavy stones up? If they really used ramps as some people think..then think ramp would have to be pretty damn long,plus it would leave visible marks outside the pyramid,were the ramp was placed.Why there is not even one hieroglyph inside the pyramid is of course another mystery.
I do believe that they used technology not known to us today..maybe someday we will perhaps know the truth.Maybe one day we will open famous "Hall of Records" and find out how they really did it.I do know one thingfor sure...if we will find out one day,how they really did it..it will change the way we think and our world forever.

Edited by dreamland, 02 March 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#798    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,163 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

View Postdreamland, on 02 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

We today could do it only with cranes.If they could cut  one stone in 1 minute ( we know its going to take longer ) , that means they had to do it for 1597 days (  4.3 years !!) jsut to cut stones,in in 1 minute) Transporting stones to construction site without using any trucks only ropes and sledges would take a great amount of time as well.
The distance the stones were moved... we'd probably not use trucks even today. If I were to do it today. I'd do it with several giant towers and a system of cables.

I looked it up once, and the total US liimestone production would have to be used for 10 years to build the great pyramid. But that does not mean we couldn't do it. It ionly means that we currently don't do much with limestone. With 1000 quarrymen, and power tools, I'm sure we could get a lot more then 1 per minute. And the inner blocks are Far from Cubic. They are practically rough boulders. The squarish ones are toward the outside of the pyramid.

If they really used ramps as some people think..then think ramp would have to be pretty damn long,plus it would leave visible marks outside the pyramid,were the ramp was placed.
There are marks, on several pyramids. And a giant quarry full of debris less then a mile away.

Why there is not even one hieroglyph inside the pyramid is of course another mystery.
I thought it was because at the time, they put all the writing in the valley temples, and wrote nothing in the actual tombs.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#799    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

With 1000 quarrymen, and power tools, I'm sure we could get a lot more then 1 per minute
Are you referring to quarrymen today or back then? if back then..so why did you used word " power tools"? you know they had no any power tools. ( but i do believe they had) plus remember...these stone were not there ready to be cut. We are dealing with technology not known to us..what else do you want me to say?
There are marks, on several pyramids. And a giant quarry full of debris less then a mile away.
Can you show me artice or pictures that show marks from the ramp used to build great pyramid?

#800    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,095 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:12 AM

View Postsamspade, on 02 March 2013 - 06:33 AM, said:

this is unbelievable, your statement is flawed, i pointed it out.
then you wont defend your statement or realize the error of your ways.
and try to blame it on me.
its unbecoming,  if there are any other mods, take note of his statement and in the mood to argue it as he mention.

he does not even grasp his flawed statement.

seriously take time to think what you are posting instead of trying to blame me for your flawed statements.

You keep trotting out the "flawed" comments. Yet, you never explain what's supposed to be flawed with my or anyone else's information, and you never offer any details on what you believe to be "correct."

How is this useful to anyone?

As anyone here will know, over the years I've fleshed out my arguments with plentiful details and citations. I'm still waiting on you to do the same.

On a side note, do not make comments about Mods. This will bring you into shaky territory. Think of me as a poster. All of us Mods serve both roles.

View Postthird_eye, on 02 March 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

thanks for the PDF boss ... you haven't been droning as much, you felling okay boss .. ?

Hi, third_eye. It's great to see you in these parts again. Everything's fine, and thanks for asking. I've been incredibly busy at work these days, and there's little more to add to the current discussion so I haven't been terribly active in it.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#801    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,095 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

View Postmonk 56, on 02 March 2013 - 09:23 AM, said:

Hi KMT-SESH,

I'm contraversial enough and have no wish to debate this subject, only add humour, i was wondering if there were any ancient Egyptian Quote you would like to add from the list below, i know you have a favourite one ha ha!

http://www.historyof...pt_proverbs.htm

Howdy, monk 56

Great list! I've always got a chuckle out of the "boy's ears" proverb but the second from the top is a new one for me, and I quite like it. This is something by which we all should live:

The mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.

Well said. :w00t:

Posted Image

Visit My Blog!

#802    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:28 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 03 March 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

You keep trotting out the "flawed" comments. Yet, you never explain what's supposed to be flawed with my or anyone else's information, and you never offer any details on what you believe to be "correct."

How is this useful to anyone?

i quoted you and mention your statement was flawed. it was clear to me.
then you mention you were in the mood to debate.
and you didnt want to address the issue and try to turn it around on me.

fact is your a "LIAR" and have a flawed mindset based on your flaw statement.
in the past. i have explained to you So it proves your a LIAR .

you even had the nerve to even try to raise a past issue of another flawed statement from before.

good proof of you being a LIAR is i have shown you flaw statements in the past.
so you can look it up, and see there to.

really you so think  more in what your posting and  the flaws that exist in  your  logical flaw statements

at this point, i dont have nothing else to said to
after your display yesterday, avoiding the issue when clearing you wanted to dispute the point.
you tried to turn it on me, your basically a waste of time.

if mods other than kmt  wish to see the old flawed statement where it proves it proves he is lying above about not explaining his flawed statement in past  i gladly look it up. kmt can look it for himself.

and he has the nerve to reference  a old discussion.

View Postkmt_sesh, on 02 March 2013 - 05:19 AM, said:

You know what I've said before about a person who claims to be the only one to know "the truth," and that maxim still stands.

Edited by samspade, 03 March 2013 - 06:13 AM.

#803    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

View Postsamspade, on 03 March 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

i quoted you and mention your statement was flawed. it was clear to me.
then you didnt want to address the issue and try to turn it around on me.

fact is your a liar and have a flawed mindset based on your flaw mindset.

good prove of you being a liar is i have shown you flaw statements in the past.
you even had the nerve to even try to raise a past issue of another flawed statement from before.

so you can look it up, and see there to.

really you so think in a more logical flaw instead of thinking so foolishly, not trying to be mean just accurate,

at this point, i dont have nothing else to said, your basically a waste of time.
Calm down " Mr Flaw". This is not the place to fight with other members, especially mods.. They can suspend your account,so be careful.

#804    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

View Postdreamland, on 03 March 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

Calm down " Mr Flaw". This is not the place to fight with other members, especially mods.. They can suspend your account,so be careful.

He is in the wrong here and lying

his behaviour is unbecoming of a mod.

he should be banned.

Edited by samspade, 03 March 2013 - 05:45 AM.

#805    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,095 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

View Postsamspade, on 03 March 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

He is in the wrong here and lying

his behaviour is unbecoming of a mod.

he should be banned.

Sam, please see the PM I sent you.

Posted Image

Visit My Blog!

#806    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 03 March 2013 - 07:12 AM, said:

Sam, please see the PM I sent you.

saw it , see the pm i sent you.

#807    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,285 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

samspade said:

he should be banned.

Disagreeing with something you've said is not an offense, a moderator is as entitled to contribute to this topic as anyone else.

Instead of resorting to defamatory personal observations why don't you spend some time providing a concise rebuttal to what has been said and explaining why you feel the provided counter-arguments are flawed ?

#808    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

View PostSaru, on 03 March 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

why don't you spend some time providing a concise rebuttal to what has been said and explaining why you feel the provided counter-arguments are flawed ?

i did post mention why kmt statement was flawed  in my post 782.

then instead of addressing the issue,  he replys in his post 784, he tries to divert  from his current flaw and then diverts with a old statement in a thread long ago,

and it can be seen as offensive because i clarified where he was flawed in the past too.

#809    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,285 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

samspade said:

i did post mention why kmt statement was flawed  in my post 782.

So you are saying that the opinions of KMT and those of anyone else who disagrees with your position are 'flawed' solely on the basis that, according to the post you've referred to, professional research "can't be trusted" ?

#810    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

Hi KMT_SESH,

I see you love proverbs and quotes like i do, although i do have a vice once a year, my family buy me a bottle of my favourite whisky for a Christmas present, Talisker, well if it was good enough for Robert Louis Stevenson, it's good enough for me once a year ha ha!

http://en.wikipedia....sker_distillery

I like your choice "The Mouth of a Perfectly Happy Man is Filled with Beer".

Although not Egyptian i would add a proverb by Oscar Wilde, although is twisted on its head and at odds with the truth, but funny "Everything in moderation, including moderation" Ha Ha!

I've never been keen on beer!

My interest in the Pyramids has waned over the last few years as there are so many investigating this subject, i like new horizons so i'm very interested in the "Ness of Brodgar" in this period of my life, and although not as large as the Pyramid complex at Giza, but was built before them.

http://en.wikipedia....Ness_of_Brodgar

Edited by monk 56, 03 March 2013 - 02:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users