Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

WC_UFO (Billy Meier case, 1980)

ufo billy meier superluminal

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,966 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

Actual size of the mountain.

Hey, is it the mountain's fault that it's surrounded by water?

The volcano had to grow from the ocean floor on up.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#47    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,236 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostHarte, on 03 August 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

Actual size of the mountain.

Hey, is it the mountain's fault that it's surrounded by water?

The volcano had to grow from the ocean floor on up.

Harte

:D

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 04 August 2013 - 02:22 AM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#48    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

So fill me in on this thread ? WHen I read Billy Meier I auto-dump the next stroke ! :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#49    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

View Posthunray, on 02 August 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

"NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC" validates Billy Meier Claim
Finally, proof has emerged that validates Eduard (Billy) Meier's claim that he was contacted by extraterrestrials from the Pleiades in the 1970s! The January 2002 issue of National Geographic magazine printed an interesting confirmation of the validity of Meier's claims. In that issue, I found a newsbrief which acknowledges that, just as Meier claimed back in the 1970s, Mt Everest is not the highest mountain on Earth.
Meier, in his writings, stated the Pleiadians told him that Mt Chimborazo in Ecuador was higher than Mt Everest by 2,150 metres because the Earth is not perfectly round but, rather, bulges in the middle-thus, measuring mountains from sea level is not an accurate way of assessing the true height of a mountain.
National Geographic states that scientists have now determined that the Earth bulges around the middle because of the spinning action of the Earth's rotation, and thus, when measured from the center of the planet, Mt Chimborazo is actually higher than Mt Everest by 2,200 metres. Measured from sea level, Mt Everest is 2,540 metres higher than Mt Chimborazo. The newsbrief states that when measured from the centre of the Earth, Mt Chimborazo is 6,384,450 metres high and Mt Everest is 6,382,250 metres high.
For a poor Swiss farmer who never graduated from high school to pick that particular mountain and declare it to be the highest mountain on Earth, higher than Mt Everest-and to come within 50 metres of its height, measured from the centre of the planet, years before scientists recognized this fact-is quite an extraordinary feat, I think anyone would have to agree.
In 1997 I wrote Star Wisdom, a book about the essential spiritual message of the Pleiadians (based on Billy Meier's Semjase contact notes), which mentioned the Mt Chimborazo claim.
In the February 2002 issue of the UK-based UFO Magazine (vol. 21, no. 3), my book was reviewed by Kate Miller, who stated: "the question that became uppermost in my mind on reading Star Wisdom was whether a supposedly poor Swiss farmer (who never graduated from high school) could conjure up the kind of beautiful and inspiring words that are manifest in the book. Could he have possibly invented the seven basic principles of the Pleiadians that cover Oneness, Eternal Spiritual Evolution, Self-Responsibility, Love, Balance, Truth and Equality?
I can't explain it [the accurate naming of Mt Chimborazo as the highest mountain on this planet] and I seriously doubt whether sceptics would even venture to try, but please, be my guest! The same is true for anyone who feels it would be a worthwhile exercise to revisit Billy Meier and the teachings of the Pleiadians. You just may find it a truly rewarding experience.

The Pleiades are only 150 million years old and will cease to exist in another 250 million years due to gravitational forces.  Too young to have life and will never get to the point where it will have life.  No life, No Pleiadians , no knowledge transferred to Meier = fictional tale on the part of Meier

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#50    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,966 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 06 August 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

The Pleiades are only 150 million years old and will cease to exist in another 250 million years due to gravitational forces.  Too young to have life and will never get to the point where it will have life.  No life, No Pleiadians , no knowledge transferred to Meier = fictional tale on the part of Meier

Believe it or not, Meier handles this uncomfortable truth by claiming the Pleiadeans are actually from another universe, a system that corresponds with our Pleiades in location, but in another dimension/universe.

That's when he started calling them "Plejarens."

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#51    Jon101

Jon101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

• This is the most well constructed ******* machine I've ever seen!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostHarte, on 07 August 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Believe it or not, Meier handles this uncomfortable truth by claiming the Pleiadeans are actually from another universe, a system that corresponds with our Pleiades in location, but in another dimension/universe.

Harte

View PostHarte, on 07 August 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Harte

Ha!.  Thank you for that Harte, it is utterly laughable.

This is the most well constructed ******* machine I've ever seen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users