Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giving Readings

undertheflow

Hi everyone. I recently discovered my gift with the help of another psychic and I need practice. All I need is your name. If you have any pets I would love to read them! I just need a name for them too.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• undertheflow

• JohnnyBravo

• abitofnite

• me123

Hey Michelle, I'm keeping an eye on my son right now but let's see what I can get!

I'm getting mixed energy, you are generally upbeat but there is sadness too. You have an interest in psychic phenomena, I see you looking in a crystal ball??? You have a problem with trusting people, you've been betrayed before.

Hmm, you have two children? Two boys? I'm seeing a cat too. The cat could be a metaphor for a psychic gift.

Love life looks a little rocky! Hope everything is okay in that area. I get the impression that you are with someone but aren't entirely happy with them.

I see you putting your hands on your lower back like it hurts, do you have some back pain? My back is starting to hurt a little bit thinking about it.

Hmmm... live in an apartment? I keep going between apartment and small house. I'm seeing you sitting at your computer desk, looks a bit cluttered, white walls around you, well-lit room. No windows in that room?

There is an angel standing behind you and talking to you. I get the sense that you can hear her but not as well as you would like.

That's all I got right now, let me know if I made a connection.

Heya, I'll take a practice reading

Name: Johan

And if you want to do my pets..

Pets- Jacky, Tinky, Cindy and Joey.

The first three are jack Russell's and the last is some kind of beagle

Heya, I'll take a practice reading

Name: Johan

And if you want to do my pets..

Pets- Jacky, Tinky, Cindy and Joey.

The first three are jack Russell's and the last is some kind of beagle

Hey Johan.

You're youngish, early 20s? Do you have blonde hair? Oh hopefully that Johnny Bravo avatar isn't throwing me off... :blush:

You're an easy going guy, lots of friends, very social. Only a few "good" friends though.

Love life looks calm, I see you on a tube going down a river, "Just go with the flow" you say.

Do you drink energy drinks? I think I see you drinking one. Looks like you're smoking something too. Your past was a little rocky but things are better now.

As for your pets, oh boy that's a lot of dogs. I've read that many before but only one at a time! Let's see

I see them fighting over a piece of rope. Looks like they're playing capture the flag with it or something. It's hard to get a fix they're all fighting me for attention! Easy fellas... They eat dry food mostly? Big yellowish bag of it? The jack russells are so full of life and energy! My heart is speeding up just chatting with them. They tend to get along, Joey is a bit of an outsider though. Where do they sleep, I'm horrible with sleeping places but I see a couch, I see them all piled on top of each other.

That's all I got for now, let me know if I made a connection.

(I think more readings will have to wait for tomorrow, I'm pooped!)

I would like a reading from you. I realize this is practice and I appreciate your willingness to learn....experience is the best teacher!

Terry (female)

Edited by coolfire

You're youngish, early 20s? Do you have blonde hair? Oh hopefully that Johnny Bravo avatar isn't throwing me off... :blush:

You're an easy going guy, lots of friends, very social. Only a few "good" friends though.

Yeah, I am 20, and got dark blonde hair. I try to make friends with everyone but, only a few I would say is true friends..

Love life looks calm, I see you on a tube going down a river, "Just go with the flow" you say.

Do you drink energy drinks? I think I see you drinking one. Looks like you're smoking something too. Your past was a little rocky but things are better now.

As for your pets, oh boy that's a lot of dogs. I've read that many before but only one at a time! Let's see

Calm, as in not existent. Going with the flow indeed, I am not jumping out of my way to date girls. Nope, don't drink energy drinks, but sure could use one right now. Don't smoke, but I will smoke hubbly when I am with friends.

I see them fighting over a piece of rope. Looks like they're playing capture the flag with it or something. It's hard to get a fix they're all fighting me for attention! Easy fellas... They eat dry food mostly? Big yellowish bag of it? The jack russells are so full of life and energy! My heart is speeding up just chatting with them. They tend to get along, Joey is a bit of an outsider though. Where do they sleep, I'm horrible with sleeping places but I see a couch, I see them all piled on top of each other.

Lol, we use to have this old piece of rope I use to play with the youngest one, cindy, after a while of playing tinky would join in and they would play rope pull for quite a while. Yip, we put out dry food for them, the bag at the moment is orange but i remember another bag wich was yellow from a couple weeks back. Joey is older and sometimes pick fights over food and such.

Haha they all sleep on my mothers bed, it seems it can get pretty cramped on that bed.

Thanx for the reading. A little vague, but i guess its pretty good for someone that just started. :tu: I would love another reading once you have mastered your skill :)

Oh, and I almost forgot, we have one more dog called Kyna. You should be getting and interesting energy from him.

TC

Hey everyone, in addition to names I will also need your gender. I've botched a few readings because I tried to guess!

Looks like I made a connection Johan, good. :)

Thanx for the reading. A little vague, but i guess its pretty good for someone that just started.

I remember when I got my first reading on this board, I decided that psychics didn't exist because my reading seemed vague. It's funny how the world works!

I'm seeing Kyna as a black and brown dog, mostly black, is that him?

I will try to do some more readings when I get home from work.

Yip, thats the little bugger :tu:

K I have to get ready for work but let's have a chat with Kyna first!

He sees himself as dominant over the other dogs. "Bigger, better." I see a flash of the rope again but he's not as interested, sees it as a toy for smaller dogs. There's a big stick in my mouth, does Kyna like to play fetch? Prefers the outdoors but sleeps indoors. I see him digging at some dog poo?? Lovely... I'm feeling the dry food in my mouth, "Tastes okay." Now a big piece of cooked chicken breast! "Tastes good!!" Yes table scraps are the best aren't they buddy... I'm seeing that the sun has set beyond the horizon and Kyna is watching in that direction...

That's all I got right now. I'm still trying to figure out the symbols and impressions I get. Love life is pretty easy because I always see it as a body of water, stormy or calm. Now I have an idea of what it looks like to have no love life!! You did look peaceful riding in that tube, I think you were sipping a drink too...

Anyway off to work. Let me know if I made a connection with Kyna.

I appreciate your insight of the angels. I wouldnt mind a larger reading when you have time. I do wish in my heart that my ex would be the one seen in my love life future but I'll leave that to you to tell me!

Female 29 I do have a dog princess as well

Hi everyone. I recently discovered my gift with the help of another psychic and I need practice. All I need is your name. If you have any pets I would love to read them! I just need a name for them too.

Hi undertheflow!..

My name is Casey I'm a 20 yr old female and I have a dog named pokerface(:

Edited by Heaven_Sent

Cristal

and my cat Smudge.

Thanks heaps :)

audrey

Hi, i go by the name of Purpolonia/female. A very energetic name online. Get many contacts. I don't have pets. I will reply to your reading and give you your accuracy. Thanks.

Purpolonia

I appreciate your insight of the angels. I wouldnt mind a larger reading when you have time. I do wish in my heart that my ex would be the one seen in my love life future but I'll leave that to you to tell me!

I'm low on energy and heading to bed soon, but let me see if I can look into your situation a little more.

I see a man waving goodbye??? Brown hair brown eyes, I get the sense that it's your ex. It's hard to say what will happen though, the future is always changing.

I see you on a boat, the seas are stormy but there is a safe harbor ahead, a safe light harbor. Everything is going to be okay.

I'm being told that your situation is much like mine was a few years ago, having things taken away for growth. I remember the feeling, I was clinically depressed for over a year and didn't understand why these things were happening, but I wouldn't be who am I today without that time in my life. Be strong.

I do have a dog princess as well

I'm seeing princess as a white or pink dog, smallish, maybe a poodle. She's showing me a bow in her hair? Now a comb, does she like to be groomed? Prefers to be inside rather than outside because she thinks the grass feels funny. Doesn't enjoy fetch all that much. I asked her what her favorite toy is, I'm getting a number of things but mostly a piece of rope. Where does she sleep, she's showing me a dog crate, and also a spot by your bed.

That's all I got for now, I petted her and told her Mom loves you.

Well she thinks she's a lap dog but she's a black with white patches staffordshire bull terrier. She loves sleeping on my bed and you're correct she comes back inside as quickly as she can from outside ;) Brian is going to Seattle Washington for awhile so yes he said goodbye of sorts 2 days ago. I just hope that when he comes back he comes back to us. Thanks for your reading! Get some rest.

Can you tell me anything about my love life? Will I find a mate soon and what will he look like? Anything else you can tell me about my life would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jennifer (female)

My dogs names are Sparky and Max

Edited by in-the-clouds

I would love a reading and will give you total feedback. I am a female and have a pet named Mittens. I look forward to your reading.