Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Texas Explosion Possible 'False Flag' ?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#16    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostOverSword, on 18 April 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

An explosion at a fertilizer plant.  Is there any indication this was not an accident?  I'm thinking accident.

I would tend to agree. However, according to the company:

The fertilizer plant that exploded Wednesday night in West, Texas, reported to the Environmental Protection Agency and local public safety officials that it presented no risk of fire or explosion, documents show.

West Fertilizer Co. reported having as much as 54,000 pounds of anhydrous ammonia on hand in an emergency planning report required of facilities that use toxic or hazardous chemicals.

But the report, reviewed Wednesday night by The Dallas Morning News, stated “no” under fire or explosive risks. The worst possible scenario, the report said, would be a 10-minute release of ammonia gas that would kill or injure no one.

http://www.dallasnew...ted-no-risk.ece

They wouldn´t lie now, would they?

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#17    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,513 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

View Postjugoso, on 18 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

I would tend to agree. However, according to the company:

http://www.dallasnew...ted-no-risk.ece

They wouldn´t lie now, would they?
Well, they would say that, wouldn't they. They'd be hardly like to say "oh god, yes, it was an accident waiting to happen", would they?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#18    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• 1,554 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 18 April 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Well, they would say that, wouldn't they. They'd be hardly like to say "oh god, yes, it was an accident waiting to happen", would they?

I agree. So, I think the bigger question is why should "they" be trusted to determine and report potential risks? Shouldn´t that be left to an outside independent agency??

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#19    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,513 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Postjugoso, on 18 April 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

I agree. So, I think the bigger question is why should "they" be trusted to determine and report potential risks? Shouldn´t that be left to an outside independent agency??
of course. But you know how it's big Business that pulls the strings of government, they probably argue "self regulation" is more economic.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#20    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

Yes it was a false flag attack. The government will use this explosion to ensure that proper safety measures for industrial plants are strongly enforced and that new zoning laws ensure that factories that are at risk of causing wide spread damage are kept away from residental areas.

THOSE EVIL b*******!!!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#21    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

Any one heard of the grain ship that exploded in the Port of Texas City on April 16th, 1947. Definitly worth a read (Wikipedia "Texas City Disaster) Considered the deadliest industrial accident in US history. 500 plus dead, 7000 plus injured, 15' wall of water pushed 100 miles into the gulf of Mexico, planes flying near by had their wings blown off, heard 100 miles away in Louisianna.
Before the ship blew the water around it was starting to boil and water that splashed up on the side of the hull was vaporized. Interesting date. Not implying any thing just that the West texas blast brought it to mind.

#22    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,513 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostCorp, on 18 April 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

Yes it was a false flag attack. The government will use this explosion to ensure that proper safety measures for industrial plants are strongly enforced and that new zoning laws ensure that factories that are at risk of causing wide spread damage are kept away from residental areas.

I wouldn't bet on it. (see comment above.)

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#23    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 18 April 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I wouldn't bet on it. (see comment above.)

Hey just because it didn't happen before doesn't mean it won't happen this time! That's how these theories work. Just look at how many times the American public had all their guns taken away.

;)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#24    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postpraetorian-legio XIII, on 18 April 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

Any one heard of the grain ship that exploded in the Port of Texas City on April 16th, 1947. Definitly worth a read (Wikipedia "Texas City Disaster) Considered the deadliest industrial accident in US history. 500 plus dead, 7000 plus injured, 15' wall of water pushed 100 miles into the gulf of Mexico, planes flying near by had their wings blown off, heard 100 miles away in Louisianna.
Before the ship blew the water around it was starting to boil and water that splashed up on the side of the hull was vaporized. Interesting date. Not implying any thing just that the West texas blast brought it to mind.

Eerie coincidence about the date!! But, accidents happen. Don't really think this was a false flag.

#25    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,283 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

Were there any 'FEMA' Drills being conducted anywhere nearby?

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,711 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:29 AM

Dang ! I told you theres would be a thread in thirty seconds ! WHat a World we live in ! It was a Fire at a Fertilizer Plant ! Do the math !

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,156 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:14 AM

A fish in the desert told me that a parrot in the ocean said that Mars was going to jump into my sandwich.

#28    Painnsufferin

Painnsufferin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

View Postpallidin, on 19 April 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

A fish in the desert told me that a parrot in the ocean said that Mars was going to jump into my sandwich.

I'm with you!

#29    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• 1,546 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 18 April 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Twenty miles from Waco, Tx one day off the twentith anniversary of the Waco Seige, eighteen years one day off OK City Bombing of Federal Building. Oh yeah,  an accident.

If it had been on the anniversary, maybe you'd have a point. As it stands, if happened on the anniversary of not very much. It's called coincidence.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#30    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,126 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

I wonder what the chemtrail activity looked like leading up to the explosion.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users