Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Portal being formed

CT1993

hey i recently seen a video with a orb/ufo type of thing creating a portal. I then seen what seemed like ufos or orbs flying out of it, heres the link or video if you want to watch it i think it's pretty interesting and am wondering what you thought on this are.

clearly people on this site are more closed minded then most how is it a waist of time when there is clearly something amazing going on unexplained by science? True people who have a passion of unexplained mysteries would jump at a chance to investigate this amazing phenomenon.

• Like 1

From the OP, 'True people who have a passion of unexplained mysteries would jump at a chance to investigate this amazing phenomenon.'

In this instance, I would have to say it would be foolhardy. Surely any -person- would look before they 'jump' otherwise, it would be a wasted journey down a very very long hole which only ends with a *thud*.

Now, I do think it is an amazing phenomenon that our digital technology has come along leaps and bounds making the 'trueness' of the phenomenon in which the OP regards as too fleeting to pin point. The 'true' phenomenon here is that with digital manipulation, dramatic illusions and charismatic voices, that anything can be made to -look- true, when in fact it's just a combination of good ole human ingenuity, imagination and seduction. And I do not believe there is anything untrue about that.

*sigh*... I do want to believe, I so do; however, I'm just too firmly rooted to what I -see- upon my beloved Earth.

Kind Regards.

• Like 3

clearly people on this site are more closed minded then most how is it a waist of time when there is clearly something amazing going on unexplained by science? True people who have a passion of unexplained mysteries would jump at a chance to investigate this amazing phenomenon.

got any better video? looks weird but the video is pretty crappy so idk what im looking at most the time.

rule 1 of UM would be debunk.

rule 2 dont blindly believe in with corraborating evidence.

rule 3 discuss in the open forum to make sure your opinion is not blinded and get input from others about what you may be seeing/occuring

rule 4 make up your own rules Im not your mother

Regarding your video. Its cool but we cant see anything but some weird lights in a grainy video from some unknown place on planet earth. Whats are we suppose to believe so far ?

rule 5 listen to Asadora as she said it well

• Like 2

well as far as i know this video was taking on a security cam in japan by some volcano that's all i know and that would explain the "grainyness" of the video

and most you guys don't even focus on the video, you read my comments and try to bash them. like come on people im asking for feedback not sarcasm and witty remarks.

Theres quite a few skeptics running around and youll get them in every "paranormal" thread. Try the political thread if you really want to get bashed.

But yeah. We cant make any conclusions based on the video so without corraborating evidence its impossible to say its any more then what it is.

And thanks for letting us know the location that helps a bit. It puts the video into context.

rule 1 of UM would be debunk.

rule 2 dont blindly believe in with corraborating evidence.

rule 3 discuss in the open forum to make sure your opinion is not blinded and get input from others about what you may be seeing/occuring

rule 4 make up your own rules Im not your mother

Regarding your video. Its cool but we cant see anything but some weird lights in a grainy video from some unknown place on planet earth. Whats are we suppose to believe so far ?

rule 5 listen to Asadora as she said it well

you would make a good big sister ... and god save us if you become the wicked friend that talks us all into stuff we know we should not do...

The guy in the video is jumping to baseless conclusions. Maybe you were expecting people to be amazed by some crappy video, sorry poor quality videos are not unexplainable by science.

no problem here is another video with what appears to be 4 diffrent camera angles, as far as im concerned i recently moved and have to deal with slow internet (dialup) so i cannot really comment on the video because i cannot watch the whole thing without waiting all day for it to load. hope it helps

The guy in the video is jumping to baseless conclusions. Maybe you were expecting people to be amazed by some crappy video, sorry poor quality videos are not unexplainable by science.

Yes that may be but im not focusing on what the commenter is saying in the video cause frankly he sounds like he doesn't know what hes talking about. im more interested in the video itself and like i said the video was taken by a security cam so that's why it's crappy but in real life it's obviously something extrodinary

and most you guys don't even focus on the video, you read my comments and try to bash them. like come on people im asking for feedback not sarcasm and witty remarks.

Well, its not a portal, to anything .... there, thats my feedback.

Well, its not a portal, to anything .... there, thats my feedback.

Well did you happen to see the energy/ufo/orb's flying out of it where do you think that's coming from?

Well did you happen to see the energy/ufo/orb's flying out of it where do you think that's coming from?

You cant be serious!?

By that crappy video, you can say that a portal opened and out came a UFO?

That second video is certainly interesting. I have not seen it before myself. I believe we can date this video based on the name of the volcano and a google search.

It reminds me of this South American Volcano footage:

UFOs leaving volcano Parinacota in South America 21-Aug-2011

and then there was this one from South America as well

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/ufo-mexico-volcano_n_2057861.html

Why isnt that a plane with the sun reflecting on its surface.

As for the UFO Appears To Fall Into Mexico Volcano - that was just to silly, Im not even going to coment on it.

Edited by DBunker

I watched it but with no sound and honestly I skipped through it. It looks like video of a video and one or both is highly compressed. Anything small and bright/reflective would lose detail and likely look like a blob, and other orb if you like. The video almost looks like a traffic camera... Not usually the highest resolution and when water droplets get on the lense they can look like oval metallic blobs and, if hot enough, can appear to vanish.

JMO.

After about two minutes I couldn't stand watching any more. It's blurry, pixilated and to be blunt this video is not convincing of anything.

The whole are looks like it is under construction, particularly that elevated highway.

By the way, having a "passion" for the unexplained doesn't mean you swallow any garbage or trash that comes along.

You need discernment, logic and a healthy dose of skepticism. If you blindly believe in anything then you'll obviously fall for anything.

• Like 1

True.... most of the paranormal claims are pure BUNK... the trick is to find that "gold nugget", if they exist at all.

I sure havent found it yet.

Yerp. But it never hurts to keep trying.

• Like 1

My first thought was some kind of fire. The flying anomalies are newschoppers.

Google: april 2011 fire japan sakurajima

[media=]

[/media]

It's called an "Earthquake Light" or "techtonic nuclear ...."

(IDK the credibility of these people on the video, but at least it gives another explanation)

Edited by Pssst