Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Guttural Speech

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

Hrmmzz universal gutteralling, underdeveloped advanced aliens and back to........ sexual experimentation :unsure2: :w00t:

It's just a McDonalds happy meal isn't it.

Posted Image

The plural of anecdote is not data.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#17    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:53 AM

Are there any sound bites?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#18    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 January 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

Speaking of the Third Reich...

Did the horrendous experiments of Josef Mengels ever indicate a form of telepathy? Many major organisations have put a great deal of faith into pursing telepathy, but as far as I know, the results are naught, and it has never shown promise, it seems a pipe dream. Telepathy dopes not exist in nature on earth at all, and the CIA failed miserably at their attempts to validate the claim. Has anyone ever had any good reason to consider telepathy as anything more than a giant waste of time?

There were all kinds of Nazi experiments at Auschwitz and most other concentration camps, involving everything from sterilization to tests of nerve gas and biological weapons, to research on cancer and viruses and freezing and low pressure experiments.  

Mengele's particular area of interests seemed to be genetics and twin research (he had a PhD in genetics and well as an MD), and whenever the trains arrived at the camp he would run up and down frantically shouting "Twins! Twins!", which the SS guards would seize from their parents.  His experiments on children ran the gamut, from trying to find ways of turning their eyes blue--and he had a collection of children's eyeballs pinned to the wall of his office--to removing their limbs and sex organs, sewing them together and draining them of their blood, etc, etc.  He was also trying to find some method by which German women could produce more twins, to increase the 'Aryan' population.

Very few of these children survived and those who did looked like this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

They also did sterilization experiments, exposing these children to high dosages of x-rays and other types of radiation.

Posted Image

#19    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

Sick twisted creeps aren't they. I could not live with myself, I do not know how these people did. I would take my own life if ordered to carry such out rather than carry out the order.

Sadly, we have seen the extremes the human body can take. Hopefully nobody this sick ever exists again.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#20    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

One Nazi area of "research" involved mind control, brainwashing and psychological warfare, which the Germans called "Weltanschauungskrieg" or worldview warfare.  It was similar to many of the CIA's MK Ultra experiments in the 1950s and 1960s, which is not surprising since many of the Nazi "experts" in these fields were brought over to the U.S. in Project Paperclip and similar programs.

These were the type of experiments using drugs, hypnosis, electroshock, and so on.  It went even further than that, into techniques of mass propaganda, media manipulation, 'manufacturing of consent', and so on.  From the very first, General William 'Wild Bill' Donovan, head of the Office of Strategic Services, was very interested in all of these subjects, and that carried over into the CIA after 1947.  

Christopher Simpson wrote a book on all this is 1994 called The Science of Coercion.  

http://http//globalr...es/SIM311A.html

#21    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 January 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

Speaking of the Third Reich...

Did the horrendous experiments of Josef Mengels ever indicate a form of telepathy? Many major organisations have put a great deal of faith into pursing telepathy, but as far as I know, the results are naught, and it has never shown promise, it seems a pipe dream. Telepathy dopes not exist in nature on earth at all, and the CIA failed miserably at their attempts to validate the claim. Has anyone ever had any good reason to consider telepathy as anything more than a giant waste of time?

If some of the people who claim to have seen ET really have, could not a very fluent form of visual communication get the message across without words, leaving some with the impression that telepathy might have happened?

If you wanted to find a Nazi who was very interested in the occult, mysticism, telepathy and all that, a good place to start would be Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS.  He was the one who had all of these ideas about 'Aryan' civilizations in outer space or Atlantis, Tibet and the South Pole.  A lot of these ideas are still floating around, of course, although most people today have no idea of their dubious and sinister origin.

All of these Nazi expeditions to find ancient 'Aryan' civilizations, including to South America and the South Pole, were funded by Himmler through the SS Ahnenerbe Society.  This was the symbol it used.

Posted Image

SS General Wolfram Sievers, head of the Ahnenerbe, was executed for war crimes in 1948 because of his involvement in experiments on concentration camp prisoners, including the gassing of Jews so their skeletons could be put on display in a museum of "inferior races" and "sub-humans".

Posted Image

Dr. August Hirt, an SS officer and professor at the University of Strassburg, was in charge of this Nazi skeleton museum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Then there was Dr. Klaus Schilling of the Robert Koch Institute, who infected prisoners at Dachau with malaria and other diseases to test various medicines and vaccines on them.  There was a lot of that going on in Germany, and IG Farben's pharmaceutical division Hoechst had a very large operation at Auschwitz to test all kinds of drugs.  The final chapter on all this "research" has yet to be written, but a good part of it involved biological and chemical warfare as well.  

Posted Image

#23    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Awesome examples MacGuffin, again, I bow to your extensive knowledge. The above really hits home. Such a dark period in history, too many of which hid in the closet.

One would think if such things as telepathy were possible, that these extremes would have made them surface. It strikes me that a advanced form of visual communication could leave one with the impression of telepathy, and for a space faring species, it seems logical to have such a "universal" type of communication.

#24    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,677 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Thats still tough to look at Mc-G ! but its important to Drill into people still what we cannot ever Do again ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#25    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 January 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

Thats still tough to look at Mc-G ! but its important to Drill into people still what we cannot ever Do again ! :tu:

Lets hope so, but there still horrible stuffs going on. Not close to the extend of the Nazi, of course.

#26    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

Nazi UFO mythology seems to be very popular especially in Europe. The mytho is continually recycled by wishful thinkers who need a more terrestrial explanation. The Nazi's also make a great villain in the eyes of a lot of people because of the atrocities committed. Unfortunately there's no real evidence to support Nazi UFOs. As advanced as the Germans were a lot of their technology was still crude. They kind of paved the way for ICBMs, the space program, modern jet aircraft but I see nothing to indicate the Germans are behind CE3s and UFO reports.

See: Stupidities: THE ENDLESS RETURN OF THE NAZI SAUCERS

#27    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 11 January 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

Nazi UFO mythology seems to be very popular especially in Europe. The mytho is continually recycled by wishful thinkers who need a more terrestrial explanation. The Nazi's also make a great villain in the eyes of a lot of people because of the atrocities committed. Unfortunately there's no real evidence to support Nazi UFOs. As advanced as the Germans were a lot of their technology was still crude. They kind of paved the way for ICBMs, the space program, modern jet aircraft but I see nothing to indicate the Germans are behind CE3s and UFO reports.

See: Stupidities: THE ENDLESS RETURN OF THE NAZI SAUCERS

However, if human telepathy was achievable, surely this sort of duress and intensive testing would have proven such? Why is telepathy possible, and how does it work, can a human be involved in such a hypothetical process?

#28    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,070 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 08 January 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

Are there any sound bites?

Sure:

Edited by Abramelin, 11 January 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#29    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 January 2013 - 05:33 AM, said:

However, if human telepathy was achievable, surely this sort of duress and intensive testing would have proven such? Why is telepathy possible, and how does it work, can a human be involved in such a hypothetical process?

Himmler was the Nazi leader who was probably most interested in telepathy, and just about every other kind of esoteric subject, from astrology to reincarnation,  He thought there had been a "pole shift" in the past and that the ancient German tribes once lived at the North and South Poles.  He also thought he was the reincarnated German king Heinrich I and sent out expeditions to look for the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant.  Yes, that really did happen, although I don't think they found either one.

Those Indiana Jones movies were based on fact to at least that extent, though, because Himmler was fascinated with any subjects like these.

http://books.google....tsec=frontcover

Himmler believed in spiritualism, and that some advanced ET civilization had constructed the pyramids of Egypt.  He often read books on all kinds of subjects like these, which became part of his "worldview".

http://books.google....ved=0CDYQ6AEwAQ

He also thought that the 'Aryans' had an ET origin and was often attempting to find evidence for this.  He was also fascinated by Tibet and thought that the great lamas had powers of ESP, telepathy and so on.

http://books.google....ved=0CEgQ6AEwBA

#30    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

This book notes that Himmler ordered experiments with telepathy, as well as mind control and hypnosis, and thought that SS officers could be taught an 'ancient art' of sending messages telepathically.

I would say that the Nazis conducted experiments on just about anything, and of course Himmler was the man with unlimited numbers of human "test subjects", who was always eagerly encouraging weird experiments of all kinds.

http://books.google....ved=0CDMQ6AEwAQ

And this book states that Himmler thought he had the power to influence people telepathically, and that this could also be taught.

http://books.google....ved=0CEYQ6AEwBA

Like I said, if you want to discover strange Nazi experiments, Himmler is the best place to start.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 11 January 2013 - 06:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users