Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Help info needed!

poltergeist

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    DarkGaia

DarkGaia

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denton Texas

  • Life is just a meldy. But a melody can't live without a harmony

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

Hello everbody my name is DarkGaia and I need some info on how to tell if your house is haunted by a poltergeist. Just listen to this. I have eight (8) rooms, with a small livingroom and a big one. Anyway I was on the phone with my girlfriend , entering my room, and the wifi box 20 feet away from me in the middle of a 5 foot wide shelf flew across the room and made a loud bang noise. Next the door in the little living room entrance door thats been chained and unlocked for years that has alot of heavy boxes in front of it got unlocked. It did this all week. I took a video of it and it unlocks by itself. I may upload this soon. There's tons of other stuff dissapearing and the power going off (the power box switches always end up on off when this happens), and things moving on it's own. What should I do? Im so confused and haven't slept in two (2) days. Just hoping someone can help.


#2    DarkGaia

DarkGaia

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denton Texas

  • Life is just a meldy. But a melody can't live without a harmony

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

UPDATE: Just got an email saying 'I see you' and the power went out.


#3    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

    Eternal Seeker

  • Member
  • 2,648 posts
  • Joined:20 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:NC

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

How do you figure this extraterrestrial?


#4    DarkGaia

DarkGaia

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denton Texas

  • Life is just a meldy. But a melody can't live without a harmony

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

this was in extraterrestrial? Oops my thing switched xD

Edited by DarkGaia, 31 March 2013 - 04:40 AM.


#5    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 11,267 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

View PostDarkGaia, on 31 March 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

Hello everbody my name is DarkGaia and I need some info on how to tell if your house is haunted by a poltergeist. Just listen to this. I have eight (8) rooms, with a small livingroom and a big one. Anyway I was on the phone with my girlfriend , entering my room, and the wifi box 20 feet away from me in the middle of a 5 foot wide shelf flew across the room and made a loud bang noise. Next the door in the little living room entrance door thats been chained and unlocked for years that has alot of heavy boxes in front of it got unlocked. It did this all week. I took a video of it and it unlocks by itself. I may upload this soon. There's tons of other stuff dissapearing and the power going off (the power box switches always end up on off when this happens), and things moving on it's own. What should I do? Im so confused and haven't slept in two (2) days. Just hoping someone can help.



:whistle:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#6    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,277 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostSakari, on 31 March 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:





:whistle:

Yeah, no comments...

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#7    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

    Just a contributor..

  • Member
  • 2,491 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gold Coast (Qld, Australia)

  • I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless..

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

View PostDarkGaia, on 31 March 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

UPDATE: Just got an email saying 'I see you' and the power went out.
?  What was the timing, precisely?  Just your place, and just circuit breakers?  Show us the switches to which you refer.  And why is it strange a door that was always unlocked, suddenly is .. unlocked.   Typo, or forgot the intricacies of your own story?  And if it has all those heavy boxes in front of it, how did you notice?

I'm seeing a lot of holes, and I think I'll wait (without breath-holding) for the video/s to be uploaded (it's not rocket science..) and also suggest that you post the full email including all header information (minus any personal identifying details - just X them out).  If you are not sure what all that means, just find someone who is a computer geek to help you.

In 9 out of 10 cases - for reasons that have nothing to do with men in black - the 'evidence' strangely never appears...  So please, OP, be one of the few to follow through.

BTW, which country was it that grew from 10K to 24K square somethings?  I'm sure the Wii has a full alphabet, so give it a try..

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#8    DarkGaia

DarkGaia

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denton Texas

  • Life is just a meldy. But a melody can't live without a harmony

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

1) boxes are not tall but wide
2) Yes i meant locked door
3)Somewhere in the middle east(i think)
4) im using my wiiu so probably no pictures for now until my computer is fixed.


#9    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,208 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

I would have considered it until the email . Ummm,no.
And I have friends in Denton .Near where in Denton .

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!


#10    krypter3

krypter3

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Joined:10 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

  • “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

God any video's or images?  I know it may seems like people are being sceptical or mocking.  But a lot of people just show up and sprout random stuff.


#11    The Sky Scanner

The Sky Scanner

    Observer

  • Member
  • 5,179 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • The loud ones never last!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Topic moved to appropriate section.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#12    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,085 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

I'm not a skeptic when it come's to ghosts but that video would be helpful.  If what you are saying is true then I would be having problems sleeping too.  What's the history on the house?  Has anyone else experienced this?


#13    DarkGaia

DarkGaia

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denton Texas

  • Life is just a meldy. But a melody can't live without a harmony

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostHilander, on 31 March 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

I'm not a skeptic when it come's to ghosts but that video would be helpful.  If what you are saying is true then I would be having problems sleeping too.  What's the history on the house?  Has anyone else experienced this?
Well my house dates back to the 1920's but upgraded to now-modern-looking. I only got information on what happened in the past three years before I moved in. It just used to be a day-care.


#14    DarkGaia

DarkGaia

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denton Texas

  • Life is just a meldy. But a melody can't live without a harmony

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 31 March 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

?  What was the timing, precisely?  Just your place, and just circuit breakers?  Show us the switches to which you refer.  And why is it strange a door that was always unlocked, suddenly is .. unlocked.   Typo, or forgot the intricacies of your own story?  And if it has all those heavy boxes in front of it, how did you notice?

I'm seeing a lot of holes, and I think I'll wait (without breath-holding) for the video/s to be uploaded (it's not rocket science..) and also suggest that you post the full email including all header information (minus any personal identifying details - just X them out).  If you are not sure what all that means, just find someone who is a computer geek to help you.

In 9 out of 10 cases - for reasons that have nothing to do with men in black - the 'evidence' strangely never appears...  So please, OP, be one of the few to follow through.

BTW, which country was it that grew from 10K to 24K square somethings?  I'm sure the Wii has a full alphabet, so give it a try..
I can't remember every country I did back when I was in highschool BUT I do still have some notes and I wrote down the 1992-1998 size. then several years later 2003 it was 24k. So yeah... I'm not sure and the Wii U dosen't have full alpahbet. Im pretty sure it's not the middle east now....


#15    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostDarkGaia, on 31 March 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

Hello everbody my name is DarkGaia and I need some info on how to tell if your house is haunted by a poltergeist. Just listen to this. I have eight (8) rooms, with a small livingroom and a big one. Anyway I was on the phone with my girlfriend , entering my room, and the wifi box 20 feet away from me in the middle of a 5 foot wide shelf flew across the room and made a loud bang noise. Next the door in the little living room entrance door thats been chained and unlocked for years that has alot of heavy boxes in front of it got unlocked. It did this all week. I took a video of it and it unlocks by itself. I may upload this soon. There's tons of other stuff dissapearing and the power going off (the power box switches always end up on off when this happens), and things moving on it's own. What should I do? Im so confused and haven't slept in two (2) days. Just hoping someone can help.

Have you taken any drugs in the past or do you suffer from epilepsy?






Also tagged with poltergeist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users