Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#226    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

View Postjd54321, on 07 February 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

David ***** *-**-1986
I need to know what will become of me this year.  Will I find a steady job?  Will I be able to save and plan for my wedding that I want to have this summer?

Hi David,

You should be more careful with personal information. I took out some of it for this post, I can't do anything about your post.

I suspect you have a very high IQ but it maybe unrealized because you lack focus. Sort of a jack of all trades but a master of none. This actually helps you to be an original thinker, a problem solver, you see unconventional ways of fixing problems that others can't. Whatever job you choose you will excel at, you just have to choose something that won't bore you to death. It's sort of strange and I'm not sure I understand it but I'm seeing you as an electrician, house current, construction or repair. You will be able to be creative, do the problem solving and the independence you crave along with a pretty good paycheck. I suspect you weren't born in to money or you'd be a doctor. Yes, you are that smart, don't argue with me, just say thank you. Learn to take a compliment. I see something about your future wife here too. Learn to share all of yourself with her, she's the best friend you will ever have and try not to be too controlling, she's not just a pretty face, she's got a good mind too. Together there is nothing you can't do!!

Leah.

#227    raza30

raza30

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

here is my pic Leah

Attached Files

#228    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

View Postraza30, on 06 February 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

Hi! Thanks so much for taking your time to do this.

Question:  what can I expect in my near future regarding my work and relationship?

thanks

Hi Raza,

Thank you for sending the picture.

Relationship came up first. I believe you are married? Looks like a few people live in your home, including your parents. Your wife seems to run around the home very quickly, she's trying to please everyone, there is a lot of pressure on her to be the perfect daughter in law and the perfect wife and trying to get pregnant. It seems like this is a traditional thing for you.

At work, someone recently got a promotion, I'm not sure it was you. It looks like it was between you and someone else and they got the promotion and it left you wondering why not you. I think you are destined for bigger and better things and don't let this bother you, you will go further up than you think, just not right now. There is someone watching you, looks like the owner of the company or the biggest boss. He seems very religious. He's also very smart and realizes exactly what's going on, it seems everything is a test for him and he has someone by his side right now that he doesn't trust. He's looking at you like you are someone he can trust. Better things are coming, I just can't say when....

Leah.

#229    raza30

raza30

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hi Leah,Actually it made a lot of sense to me ! Definitly helped a lot! I'm so amazed at all of this ! i have a traditional family set up .i am really stressed about my work hoping better times ahead.Should i continue my recent work or try for another job?any thing regarding this would be much appreciated.
thanks for helping

#230    Monk of Space

Monk of Space

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hi leah :3

my age is 20 and my gender is female

I would just like to know about my love life? Would there even be one?
Also just a basic energy reading if you could.

Thanks so much!!

#231    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

View Postraza30, on 08 February 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

Hi Leah,Actually it made a lot of sense to me ! Definitly helped a lot! I'm so amazed at all of this ! i have a traditional family set up .i am really stressed about my work hoping better times ahead.Should i continue my recent work or try for another job?any thing regarding this would be much appreciated.
thanks for helping

Oh Raza, I'd hang in there with this job, you seem to be getting tested by the higher bosses or boss and I think you will be heading for a great position if you stick it out. Besides, it's hard to find a new job all over the world right now. Don't take chances with your career or your money.

#232    Soccergirl13

Soccergirl13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

HI Leah,
I would very much appreciate a reading for me.
Question:will I ever find love? And more important do you see a job in the near future?
Thank you so much

#233    IDontKnow2013

IDontKnow2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Female
What will happen in my love life? Will I meet 'the one'?

Thanks

Edited by IDontKnow2013, 09 February 2013 - 02:44 PM.

#234    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostMonk of Space, on 08 February 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Hi leah :3

my age is 20 and my gender is female

I would just like to know about my love life? Would there even be one?
Also just a basic energy reading if you could.

Thanks so much!!

Hi Monk,

Of course there is going to be a love life for you!! Looks like a pretty dramatic one too, full of passion and love, seems just around the corner... unless you are reading those romance novels and that's the energy I'm picking up on.... There is also something a bit strange, I didn't expect to pick this up but I'm seeing a passed loved one that watches over you. He's an older man, a cowboy type, his hair is thick but had a high hair line, like he was losing it in the front, I get the feeling he used to wear hats a lot, ball cap, cowboy hat, stuff like that. He had a thick mustache too, dark hair with dark eyebrows.

I must say, your energy is a bit dark, are you feeling ok? Perhaps you need more sleep or you're getting too much, regardless, get out of the house and play. You need some play Honey!!

Leah.

#235    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostSoccergirl13, on 08 February 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

HI Leah,
I would very much appreciate a reading for me.
Question:will I ever find love? And more important do you see a job in the near future?
Thank you so much

Hi Soccer Gal,

Wow, your energy is well, energetic... Do you ever sleep? "will I ever find love?" Hahahha, well, you are going to have to slow down to let him catch you!!! You're very smart and you want someone just as smart as you. I do see a man in the very near future but this fella, you might pass him by because he seems too confident or too much, a bragger or full of himself. Trust me, it's an act, he's just as insecure as you are, he just puffs out his chest like he's great and he knows it. He doesn't really, he's a bit fragile.

As for a job.... I see lots of interviews and a couple of temp jobs but nothing you love for a while, sorry.

Leah.

#236    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostIDontKnow2013, on 09 February 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

Female
What will happen in my love life? Will I meet 'the one'?

Thanks

Hi IDK,

I can see that you thought you met the one a couple of times but neither panned out for you, looks like one tried to hang on to you with an iron fist too, he held too tight. Since then, it looks like carefree dating, it's good to do that to see what type of fella you really want. Have you made a list of what is important for your man to have yet? You should, write down a must have list and a would be nice to have list and finally, a can't deal with list. 3 seems to be your magic number, like 3 is a charm? It doesn't look like love is coming tomorrow but soon, I'd say within about 6 months. Stick to your list!!!

Leah.

#237    Soccergirl13

Soccergirl13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostLeah G., on 09 February 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

Hi Soccer Gal,

Wow, your energy is well, energetic... Do you ever sleep? "will I ever find love?" Hahahha, well, you are going to have to slow down to let him catch you!!! You're very smart and you want someone just as smart as you. I do see a man in the very near future but this fella, you might pass him by because he seems too confident or too much, a bragger or full of himself. Trust me, it's an act, he's just as insecure as you are, he just puffs out his chest like he's great and he knows it. He doesn't really, he's a bit fragile.

As for a job.... I see lots of interviews and a couple of temp jobs but nothing you love for a while, sorry.

Leah.

Ha you are very right about the none sleeping part. Too bad there are nothing but interviews for a while ... could really use some more. Oh well it doesnt have to be something I love. I bet most people dont love their jobs. Thank you very much Leah!!!

#238    IDontKnow2013

IDontKnow2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

View PostLeah G., on 09 February 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

Hi IDK,

I can see that you thought you met the one a couple of times but neither panned out for you, looks like one tried to hang on to you with an iron fist too, he held too tight. Since then, it looks like carefree dating, it's good to do that to see what type of fella you really want. Have you made a list of what is important for your man to have yet? You should, write down a must have list and a would be nice to have list and finally, a can't deal with list. 3 seems to be your magic number, like 3 is a charm? It doesn't look like love is coming tomorrow but soon, I'd say within about 6 months. Stick to your list!!!

Leah.

Hi, I recently been dumped by 'the one' fooled me bigtime (long history) Let me go so easy, but yet he fought so hard to get me back
Just hope I can be happy

#239    Monk of Space

Monk of Space

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

Hi leah! Wow I feel so embarassed I do read a lot of over dramatic love novels so it was funny that you picked up on that! Sorry xD

That's a surprise to me too o.o I asked my mother if there's any one who matched that description and she said my grandfather who passed shortly after I was born used to wear a lot of hats, and so did my step grandfather so it was interesting. Hmmm.

Ah your so spot on with the sleep thing. Some night I don't sleep often, otheres I sleep waaay to much.  

Thank you so much!!

#240    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

View PostIDontKnow2013, on 09 February 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

Hi, I recently been dumped by 'the one' fooled me bigtime (long history) Let me go so easy, but yet he fought so hard to get me back
Just hope I can be happy

Oh, you will be happy but some times people need to give themselves permission and let the past rest. Go forth and conquer young woman!!! Let life take you by surprise and have some fun!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users