Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The anti American Americans

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

View PostParacelse, on 30 December 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Interesting in doing research on the Cathars I just read an entire chapter on just one day:  The battle of Beziers 22 of July 1209, between 15 to 20 000 people died including 7 000 who were hidden in Saint Mary Magdalene's Church which was set on fire.  It just happen that 22 of July is the feast day of the Magdalene.  It was the day the pope's legat allegedly said:  Kill them all God will recognize his own.

Indeed. He will step in to protect His chosen, and shall put to death the wicked and the false.

Peace.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#17    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,423 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

I've heard about these people before and I don't think what they are doing has anything to do with religion.  Its just a crutch for them like so many others when they want to attempt to give some validity to their cause.

There was this woman in North Carolina not long ago that was a sovereign citizen that demanded $300,000 to pull over for the police.  The story is hilarious.

911 operator talks about $300,000 request in exchange to pull over

#18    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 30 December 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

Indeed. He will step in to protect His chosen, and shall put to death the wicked and the false.

Peace.
how twisted is that...

#19    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 30 December 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

Peace.

Then you aggree that 20 000 people could die and it would be OK??? I don't wanna know who your god is.

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#20    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostParacelse, on 30 December 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Then you aggree that 20 000 people could die and it would be OK??? I don't wanna know who your god is.
and then he says 'peace'
what a hypocrite

#21    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostJGirl, on 30 December 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

and then he says 'peace'
what a hypocrite

Only God has the authority to put to death his own Creation.

Read carefully.

We Christian's are taught, that when the Lord returns, He'll establish a new system of things.

A paradise Earth in which the world (His Chosen) will live in total harmony together under Christs rule for one thousand years. This is called the Millenial Reign. This is to restore peace on Earth, between Mankind and Nature. ~ Revelation 20.

The only people to live in this system, are those who are obedient to Christ, now. Those who try to live a spiritually, mentally, and physically clean life now, in loving obedience to Gods humble commandments, are to be saved for this new system of things.

The only people not to live in this future system of things, are the perverse, the corrupt, those who ruin the Earth for profit, and the wicked. ~ Revelation 11:18

Yep. I'm in favor of a world at universal love & peace by putting to death...

Child molesters, masochists, warmongers, Devil worshippers, murderers, lovers of money, those who lust for the flesh, and the corrupt authority figures whom bring the Earth to ruin. Then of course we have the wicked, unclean spirits that are in control of the system we live in now.

God is one of love and righteousness. He will destroy the wicked to preserve the holy, meek and obedient. God Himself will bring the wicked together at Armageddon and tear them away from the Earth. ~ 2 Corinthians 4:4, Proverbs 2:22

Like I explained, true Christians don't practise murder, for we strive to be more Christ-like, following the New Testament. Only God has the power, and the authority to put His creations to death.

Kill the evil, to preserve the humble. In other words, kill the evil, to preserve the good of heart. Nothing hypocritical about it. The one thing that is twisted, is your understanding of God's Word.

If you still don't understand, we can talk about it in PM's.

*Paracelse:* Depends on whether or not those people practised sin. ie: Murder, lust, rape, deceit, dominating man to his injury, so on and so forth.

Do I agree on putting innocent people to death? No.

I wish you both piece of mind, understanding, love and peace. Take care.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#22    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,015 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

the term  ANTI christ comes to mind when i hear the  Godly condemn the Godless. Aren't the Godless the  "lost sheep"  in Christian doctrine?

*  maybe i'm drifting off topic? .....  as for the sovereign  citizens..   do they consider themselves constitutionalists?  or what?     What is "sovereign" ?   ... the individual ?  isn't the word for that   anarchy?

Edited by lightly, 30 December 2012 - 10:41 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#23    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

Didn't have time to read the link earlier. I now have and retract my earlier statement. How wrong I was. *shakes head.*

This is what happens when you don't read the links. It was wrong of me to accuse him of being a liar, and I apologise. Sincerely, I'm sorry.

Now, I agree that we must pay Caesars things to Caesar, and pay Gods things to God. I also agree that God is the only true, non-corrupt authority there is. We are all born into Adamic sin, meaning our nature is corrupt (imperfect) from the moment we are born.

However, I don't know where to stand with him. We shall see how it unfolds.

#24    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

View Postlightly, on 30 December 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

the term  ANTI christ comes to mind when i hear the  Godly condemn the Godless. Aren't the Godless the  "lost sheep"  in Christian doctrine?

Lost sheep, are people who were brought into the truth of Gods Word, became Christians and then fall away from the congregation, or flock sometime later. Basically lost Christians.

The disobedient, or wicked are referred to as goats. ~ Matthew 25:31-46

#25    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 30 December 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Only God has the authority to put to death his own Creation.

Read carefully.

We Christian's are taught, that when the Lord returns, He'll establish a new system of things.

A paradise Earth in which the world (His Chosen) will live in total harmony together under Christs rule for one thousand years. This is called the Millenial Reign. This is to restore peace on Earth, between Mankind and Nature. ~ Revelation 20.

The only people to live in this system, are those who are obedient to Christ, now. Those who try to live a spiritually, mentally, and physically clean life now, in loving obedience to Gods humble commandments, are to be saved for this new system of things.

The only people not to live in this future system of things, are the perverse, the corrupt, those who ruin the Earth for profit, and the wicked. ~ Revelation 11:18

Yep. I'm in favor of a world at universal love & peace by putting to death...

Child molesters, masochists, warmongers, Devil worshippers, murderers, lovers of money, those who lust for the flesh, and the corrupt authority figures whom bring the Earth to ruin. Then of course we have the wicked, unclean spirits that are in control of the system we live in now.

God is one of love and righteousness. He will destroy the wicked to preserve the holy, meek and obedient. God Himself will bring the wicked together at Armageddon and tear them away from the Earth. ~ 2 Corinthians 4:4, Proverbs 2:22

Like I explained, true Christians don't practise murder, for we strive to be more Christ-like, following the New Testament. Only God has the power, and the authority to put His creations to death.

Kill the evil, to preserve the humble. In other words, kill the evil, to preserve the good of heart. Nothing hypocritical about it. The one thing that is twisted, is your understanding of God's Word.

If you still don't understand, we can talk about it in PM's.

*Paracelse:* Depends on whether or not those people practised sin. ie: Murder, lust, rape, deceit, dominating man to his injury, so on and so forth.

Do I agree on putting innocent people to death? No.

I wish you both piece of mind, understanding, love and peace. Take care.
no i will not read carefully or otherwise
stop preaching in the forum

#26    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,562 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Here I was thinking a God of Love would weep everytime someone defies him, turns out everytime someone defies him their names go on a list and they get dumped into hell instead.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#27    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,970 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

I've never heard of these folks before. Kind of nutty.

#28    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 30 December 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

Here I was thinking a God of Love would weep everytime someone defies him, turns out everytime someone defies him their names go on a list and they get dumped into hell instead.

Hell is nothing more than the common grave. The Roman Catholic Church bear the blame of altering it's meaning to imply Hell is a place of eternal suffering. This is only in regards to Human Beings. Don't worry about a non-existent place of 'eternal suffering.' Not for Mankind, anyway.

The Bible does talk of a lake of fire, but it's prepared solely for the Devil and his wicked Angels. The beings responsible for the morally corrupt state of the world today.

No, people have the free will to deify God whenever they please. Just realise there is no middle-ground. Theres Good, and theres Evil. One choice leads to death, the other leads to everlasting life.

It's impossible to serve both the God of Goodness, and the false God of Evil. For you will begin to love one and despise the other.

Take care.

#29    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostJGirl, on 30 December 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

no i will not read carefully or otherwise
stop preaching in the forum

Replying to your absurd, disrespectful, and unjust claim on my 'hypocrisy' involved using the Bible to prove my point that you were mistaken. This often happens in threads associated with God, such as.. Oh, I dunno.. this one.

Besides... True freedom of speech, includes the freedom to preach. I'd like you to reflect on that for a moment, love. Think I'll maybe sig that.

Humbly, I ask you to attempt to overcome your intollerance, and drop your prejudice against Christian's, for it doesn't benefit any of us. Cheers.

#30    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 30 December 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

Replying to your absurd, disrespectful, and unjust claim on my 'hypocrisy' involved using the Bible to prove my point that you were mistaken. This often happens in threads associated with God, such as.. Oh, I dunno.. this one.

Besides... True freedom of speech, includes the freedom to preach. I'd like you to reflect on that for a moment, love. Think I'll maybe sig that.

Humbly, I ask you to attempt to overcome your intollerance, and drop your prejudice against Christian's, for it doesn't benefit any of us. Cheers.
no not on this forum - you are not to preach on the threads - read the rules
enough with your preaching now

Edited by JGirl, 30 December 2012 - 11:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users