Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bigfoot Footprints Found in Malaysia

bigfoot

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    soulcaliber

soulcaliber

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

View Postsoulcaliber, on 22 June 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

Its like a bear's nose which is hundred time amplified then human, it could be they h' a sense in their mind which tells them no one is around.
I would like to quote here a sense which alerts and tells the creature,that their is no active/harmful mind(giving bad or evil vibes)  around the vicinity, no offense for the reference of the statement, don't mean to say the village people r stupid.
But how queer, it's only in jungles and forest, its not like an animal like bear, tiger, moving for food, or patrolling its marked area.
This bigfoot subject bends more towards, supernatural subject. I don't think supernatural stuffs should be touched by humans.
The best chance of getting a footage would be camera's and gadget at the right spot.

Edited by soulcaliber, 22 June 2013 - 06:21 AM.

#32    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,251 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

View Postsoulcaliber, on 22 June 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

Their is a folklore i once hear, that these creature, are deities and comes out only during a specific year of the time, and they are seen only in jungle,forest, not in urban or rural ares,and people also believe, in those natural serenity and peaceful environment resides dieties and they come in one of their form which looks like bigfoot , and their are tales in our places, when people goes to hike in those jungles and forests, people creating too much noice and havoc,are vanished within the group and their body not being found everagain, their are also cases when a person venture's alone,these deities playing tricks with their mind and fellow even groups being lost.
So people always offer prayer before venturing deep in the forest.
These tales has turned off the idea of hiking in my mind.

~snip

The local saying is " it is not up to us to find them but they always know where we are "

I think I saw something before but I don't know what I saw .. till today all I know is I didn't see anything I know of before ... and I'm no stranger to most of the things that lives in the jungles near me .... :tu:

`

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#33    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,806 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 22 June 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

The local saying is " it is not up to us to find them but they always know where we are "

I think I saw something before but I don't know what I saw .. till today all I know is I didn't see anything I know of before ... and I'm no stranger to most of the things that lives in the jungles near me .... :tu:

`

Please get us a quality photo, third_eye! I have faith in you! (seriously no sarcasm)

#34    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,251 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 22 June 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Please get us a quality photo, third_eye! I have faith in you! (seriously no sarcasm)

Alas your faith is much misplaced ... the only thing I carry into the jungle is a nice sharp machete, a bottle of water ... sometimes and a small meager portion of rice
Oh ... and a packet of smokes ... since I have to carry a lighter  :lol:
talk about contradiction ... hehehehehe ...

it was a long time ago QC ... and I haven't seen anything even close since ... until I know what doesn't spook them the chances are very slim I'll ever see something ever again ... the natives hates taking me with them .... I am not well versed in the ways of the hunter yet ...

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users