Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brain region that controls aging identified

Saru

A part of the brain responsible for aging could offer a new way to manipulate the aging process.

Scientists at the Albert Einstein School of Medicine say they’ve discovered a brain region that may control aging throughout the entire body.

arrow3.gifRead more...

At last! Now if they could just find and invent a serum for the part of the brain that controls common sense~

• Like 2

At last! Now if they could just find and invent a serum for the part of the brain that controls common sense~

Before they do that, they'll have to create one that eliminates politicial correctness for the sake of PC. :whistle: :whistle:

Edited by paperdyer

I volunteer to have that aging part of my brain put on re-wind!

Me, too! :tsu::yes:

I kinda think we already have a population problem...why do people need to live longer then they already do? after 80 years or so isnt it time to move over and make room for new people?

• Like 1

yeah i do know and understand that nobody wants to get old but i don't feel good or get a feeling that is good about injecting something in my body.me personally i yeah do want stay young for a good and good amount of time but not live forever though in this body or lifetime though.but there is already a 1oo percent natural cure and anti-aging elixir of life is called eating natural and organic food and eating healthy.real healthy not fast food or eating meat and animal products healthy like most people do these days.

it would seem that my NF-kB gland stopped working when I was 25.

thank god.

If this is true,which I doubt,once again only the Billionaires will be able to afford it, but the side effects could be devastating, we already have wrinkle free "plastic" film stars,with teeth like stars (they come out at night) Styrofoam lips, dyed hair, I guess they would be ok if they were steam ironed.Does it not make you wonder when you see aged film stars with perfect pearly white teeth trying to look younger than their grand daughters.Yuk.

I think my aging region was damaged on arrival.

I get carded for everything.

There's nothing more romantic than going on a date to a horror film, getting carded, not having your ID, and having your date take care of it.

Everyone at work calls me "kiddo."

Wtf.