Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what are the chances of this happening twice?

Kismit

I was reading a book and came across this interesting story.

During the civil war battle of Raymond in Mississippi, May 12, 1863, a young Union soldier was wounded. A bullet hit him in the groin carrying away his left testical. (ouch :s4) That very same bullet penetrated the wall of a near by house and finally imbedded :s9 itself in the lower abdomen of a young girl (17yrs). Subsequently 9 months later and still a virgin she gave birth to a baby boy . The attending physician extracted the bullet from the baby and decided that the 2  fatefull parents should meet . They did and eventually married having three children in totall, It is said though that the child that resembled his father the most was the eldest. :s9

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• SpaceyKC

• Magikman

• Halo_Jones

Top Posters In This Topic

:s9That can't be true can it.

If it is, what an awfull way to get pregnant.

Oh... and did they have a shotgun wedding! :s2

I think you have to give some credit to these people for having such creative minds, who come up with such wild stories!   :s6     :D

('son of a gun')  :s2

I thought the book might be a bit dodgy as there are no references for where the author got the originall information but the story was just to good not to post :st.

but I wonder if it would be worth running an experiment to see if it was possible.

How many of you fellas are of breedin age ..

YEEEEHAAAAAA Now weres my gun. He He He ;D

Kismit,

I don't think you're going to find a guy or girl willing to be a part of that experiment. :s2

Urban Legends are cool 8)

Considering nature has created so many ways to kill sperm INSIDE the body, it would be pretty amazing if they could survive on a bullet long enough to be strong and alive when they hit the girl. In any case, this is definetly one that will have to go unresearched. :s01