Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$9.3 Trillion deficit within 10 yrs.

Ufo Believer

What a country we live in...is there still time to leave for Italy?

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/03/20/...bama-Budget.php

Edited by Ufo Believer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ninjadude

• Caesar

• Ufo Believer

• The Silver Thong

whew that's high.

and yet the only con to have an idea would have cost 3 trillion more than that !

however , the con proposal put forth by Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) , the only proposal they have and remarked about by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) here on youtube is 3.5 times the cost of Obama’s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGIjm097BZQ

now I don't know how but Obama said he'd have the deficit cut in half by the end of his first term. Wait and see I guess.......

Obama could be possibily be...lying.

Edited by Ufo Believer

More like Obama has no clue.......

now I don't know how but Obama said he'd have the deficit cut in half by the end of his first term. Wait and see I guess.......

Sure, you can wait and see, and then find out he was...uh... LYING?

Where was all this republican hand wringing (UFO Believer) during the 8 years Bush increased the deficit by printing money out of thin air for a war we should not be in?

I find it rather funny that it took Obama to make some realize that the American people have been lied to for so long. Obama lied, yes he did and now the other side of the coin show's. This mess has been comming for a long time. Now Obama is putting it in our face. Change............ you bet.

Ninjadude: We all knew that Bush was an idiot.

&

The Silver Thong: Change....All I see is Bush part III

Edited by Ufo Believer

Obama has proposed spending 3.7 trillion dollars. just last week the CBO said we are projected to have a deficit of almost 2 trillion, this is after we will need one trillion for the toxic asset plan to buy from bad banks.

LOL when doing long term forcasts some of the numbers are in Quintillion. that number looks like this 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Just to put a scope on this wild spending one trillion seconds ago or 31,688 years, Neanderthals stalked the plains of Europe using stone tools

If you spent a $1,000 a day, how long would it take you to spend a trillion dollars?..... 2.7 million years!

HA HA. It aclways cracks me up when people start scratching their heads. They voted in Obama because he was an Economic Wiz, right? Then why does he have so many Economic Advisors? McCain could have had equally qualified advisors and put forward the same plans. It is just that Obama is a better politician, which is to say, a better liar.

He said he promissed to cut the deficit in half by 2012. And that he would not increase taxes overmuch. Well one thing or the other will have to give, and I think it will be taxes. If you are paying $2000 per year for taxes, get ready for $4000. If he does not lower the deficit, I don't see him getting re-elected by such a land slide again.

"It turns out that Warren Buffett had a lot more to say on Deadbeatonomics and how Barack Obama runs the White House yesterday than just criticizing Card Check. The notable Obama supporter also attacked the President’s overall handling of the economic crisis and the rhetoric about not “wasting a good crisis”."

Source

Even his economic advisors are turning

All right, it's down hill from here. Woo Hoo. :su:lol:

Edit: As if the economy isn't already going down hill.

Edited by Ufo Believer

The democrats love to bring up Iraq and the 656.1 billion for total Iraq war spending approved to date so far the war and some how try to make it look like Bush spent trillions in Iraq.

They love to bring that up a little too much.

Ninjadude: We all knew that Bush was an idiot.

Really? that's not how I remember it. I remember wingnuttery "Bush is great. Bush is our leader. We have to support our leader in a time of war" and other such crap.

HA HA. It aclways cracks me up when people start scratching their heads. They voted in Obama because he was an Economic Wiz, right?

If you did, you weren't listening.

All right, it's down hill from here. Woo Hoo. :su:lol:

Edit: As if the economy isn't already going down hill.

actually there a number of signs it is getting somewhat better.

The democrats love to bring up Iraq and the 656.1 billion for total Iraq war spending approved to date so far the war and some how try to make it look like Bush spent trillions in Iraq.

No people like you claim that Obama is printing money we don't have. Bush was no different. And there was no outrage over Bush doing it. So why are you now? Could it be you just don't like the Liberal agenda?

I find it rather funny that it took Obama to make some realize that the American people have been lied to for so long. Obama lied, yes he did and now the other side of the coin show's. This mess has been comming for a long time. Now Obama is putting it in our face. Change............ you bet.

"9.3 Trillion dollars huh? oh well that's not too bad is it Joe?" - Obama , "No King Barack Hussien Obama, it's not. Now let's cash in on our taxes" - Biden. Yeah people you listened to a guy who came out of no where, gave a nice sounding speaking but doesn't look at the american people at all because he's always reading the telepromter trying to figure out what the next word is. Yeah, some change, well only a World War would have a chance of bringing us out of debt. Read your history and you'll know I'm not lying. War is good for business....if you're in the right field or line of work. Hope you like your tents people because that's what we'll be living in for a while. Along with the rest of the 50,000 people + 500 every new day.

actually there a number of signs it is getting somewhat better.

You talking about Obama's popularity, right?

No people like you claim that Obama is printing money we don't have. Bush was no different. And there was no outrage over Bush doing it. So why are you now? Could it be you just don't like the Liberal agenda?

You have no clue what your talking about when it comes to economics and the money supply! you get all your facts from MSNC, moveon.org and Keith Olbermann and use no common sense.

The feds fund rate is at the lowest it can go, so it does the next thing, usually the last resort a governments will do, in fact all other nations that tried it, it failed. the Federal Reserve goes to the Treasury and buys debt, pulling over a trillion dollars out of thin air to monetize US debts to control mortgage rates and clean up bad balance sheets from banks. the obvious risk is too much money chasing too few goods producing a stagflationary recovery.

Source ~ Federal Reserve

All this when the CBO has just said that the Obamas math isn't adding up, and that the federal deficit will be short over a trillion dollars and $9.3 Trillion deficit within 10 yrs. this is counting on the best recovery the country has ever seen in order to meet even these numbers. these are from Obamas spending. this is not counting health care, that "down payment" it will cost at least $1.2 trillion, and probably more.

The US budget deficit will reach a record 1.845 trillion dollars in fiscal 2009 that ends in September

Who is going to lend us almost two trillion dollars?

I think it depends on how much money is being printed. If Bush and Co. printed 10 Billion isn't that small potatos if Obama prints out a Trillion with a t? And in half the time?

I'll support Obamas budget and iniciatives, but he has to be straight on where that money is coming from and not make up fairy tale, rosy cheek numbers to justify them. The research should be solid and the numbers should show what he has promised.

I'll put this into words all my fellow Americans can all understand, IF WE CAN'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT TO PROPERLY REGULATE THE BANKING INDUSTRY THEN DON'T ASK US TO TRUST THEM WITH HANDLING SOMETHING LIKE UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

I'll put this into words all my fellow Americans can all understand, IF WE CAN'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT TO PROPERLY REGULATE THE BANKING INDUSTRY THEN DON'T ASK US TO TRUST THEM WITH HANDLING SOMETHING LIKE UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

AMEN!!!