Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When Obama supporters have nothing left...

The Sweater Song

Im so tired of the new trend by Obama supporters which is whenever anyone critisizes how much Obama is hurting this country the only thing the supporters have are "Why werent you complaining during the Bush administration, he ran up a defecit, he sent us into a war we could not afford, blah blah blah cry cry cry". Where the hell were YOU all??!! EVERYONE KNOWS BUSH WAS AWFUL AND HE IS ARGUABLY THE WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY!! IN THE LAST EIGHT YEARS THERE WAS GLOBAL OUTRAGE OVER WHAT BUSH WAS DOING ON A STRING OF POLICIES AND ALL THE WASTEFUL SPENDING.

Stop dodging the reality of how horrible Obama is by complaining and whining that people aren't critisizing bush enough. Stop living in the past its a new President now. (and one thats not lookin' too hot)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• danielost

• AztecInca

• The Sweater Song

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: You is so fricking right on that. :lol:

Im so tired of the new trend by Obama supporters which is whenever anyone critisizes how much Obama is hurting this country the only thing the supporters have are "Why werent you complaining during the Bush administration, he ran up a defecit, he sent us into a war we could not afford, blah blah blah cry cry cry". Where the hell were YOU all??!! EVERYONE KNOWS BUSH WAS AWFUL AND HE IS ARGUABLY THE WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY!! IN THE LAST EIGHT YEARS THERE WAS GLOBAL OUTRAGE OVER WHAT BUSH WAS DOING ON A STRING OF POLICIES AND ALL THE WASTEFUL SPENDING.

Stop dodging the reality of how horrible Obama is by complaining and whining that people aren't critisizing bush enough. Stop living in the past its a new President now. (and one thats not lookin' too hot)

I think things were much worst under Carter then under Bush. we hade double didget unemployment and inflation.

It was congress who gave president Bush the power to use the military in Iraq. it was congress who funded the war.

Obama's 3.7 trillion dollar spending so far is nothing to what Bush did because there was an end. you couldn't stay in Iraq for ever

how about Brown nosers in the bush camp admit their guilt ?? Who did this start under ? keep crying you guys. boo hoo.

and yet here's the only con idea -

however , the con proposal put forth by Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) , the only proposal they have and remarked about by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) here on youtube is 3.5 times the cost of Obama’s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGIjm097BZQ

Edited by Lt_Ripley

I didn't vote for Obama and I don't like Obama but I do think it's a little too soon to say that he isn't doing a good enough job. I alo agree that Bush was horrible. I don't think Mccain would have done any better that is why on election day I stayed home.

I didn't vote for Obama and I don't like Obama but I do think it's a little too soon to say that he isn't doing a good enough job. I alo agree that Bush was horrible. I don't think Mccain would have done any better that is why on election day I stayed home.

I agree its only been 60 days. I didn't vote either. I really didn't think McCain was any better then Obama or much of a chanhe from Bush. only time can tell!

I don't like Obama and I didn't vote for the turd. However, even at this point I can see politics is nothing more than a game of tennis to the partisans. They have chosen their sides and will defend it reguardless of what it means for America.

Over and over during the bush administration I heard about all the evils Clinton did, now its time for the other team to keep hitting the ball back into the other court as America crumbles. They are like dogs who will chase a ball into a cage.....

You see we don't see Obama as horrible. It is a fresh, pragmatic and will be successful strategy. He is doing exactly the right things. As for bringing up Bush, that wouldn't be a problem if Bush's supporters were consistent with their hysteria during his actions as well as what they say now. But what happens is that they were cheerleaders for everything bush did and now ignore those failures while making up stuff about Obama. It's sad really.

how about Brown nosers in the bush camp admit their guilt ?? Who did this start under ? keep crying you guys. boo hoo.

and yet here's the only con idea -

however , the con proposal put forth by Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) , the only proposal they have and remarked about by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) here on youtube is 3.5 times the cost of Obama’s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGIjm097BZQ

Deficit spending started under George Washington not George Bush.

You see we don't see Obama as horrible. It is a fresh, pragmatic and will be successful strategy. He is doing exactly the right things. As for bringing up Bush, that wouldn't be a problem if Bush's supporters were consistent with their hysteria during his actions as well as what they say now. But what happens is that they were cheerleaders for everything bush did and now ignore those failures while making up stuff about Obama. It's sad really.

I have been outspoken about homeland security since it 9/11 and will remain outspoken about it. But Bush's spending is nothing compared to Obama. It took Bush 8 years to achieve his record spending. It took Obama 60 days.

While you do actually have a valid point within your post Sweater Song, the manner in which you have presented it, coupled with the fact this is not your personal blog for you to post your feelings on Obama supporters means this thread is closed.