Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I have a conection with spirts I think..Help?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

If you seriously want help, talk to your parents, and describe this to them. Maybe even tell them, or show them you are asking advice on a forum from strangers.

Maybe, just maybe, they will do the right thing and have you talk to a Doctor.

If they do not listen, talk to your School Counselor, and do the same as I said above.

Of course, this is if you truly want help.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#17    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,718 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

Seriously, Sakari?

You are running rampant these days..
If the OP were to be sent to parents or counselors for help, they would probably be induced towards a mental hospital.

I can understand you being skeptic, because I've been with a clear mind for a while.

This advice is uncalled for and you know you have no right to give it.

#18    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 20 May 2013 - 02:38 AM, said:

Seriously, Sakari?

If the OP were to be sent to parents or counselors for help, they would probably be induced towards a mental hospital.

I can understand you being skeptic, because I've been with a clear mind for a while.

sometimes I feel like the whole world goes out of focus and everything sounds fuzzy but Ill hear Werid noises very clearly but everything will go back to normal after about 15 seconds.

When I got to about 7 years old I suddenly became terrified to sleep alone in my room at night.

to this day I don't being the last one to go asleep in my house or sleeping in the complete dark and I have to go to sleep to music or TV.

I'm very confused and just want to know  what's going in. Help?

Wow,

Nice of you to tell someone if they go to a counselor, or to their parents they might be taken to a mental hospital.......Do you know just how wrong that is?

Look at the above quotes, and tell me a professionally trained person can not help them find out what is bothering them?

I am not saying anyone is crazy, you threw that out there. Just because someone goes to see a counselor, or psychologist, it does not mean they are crazy at all. It means they are smart enough to talk to a person that can help them with any emotional, or even possibly, physical issue they may have.

My son went to a Counselor, my Daughter talked to hers art High School about a sleeping disorder.....Neither went to a Mental Hospital. I went to a Psychologist over a divorce and child custody battle, mainly for help with raising a son in a bad situation. I was not sent to a Mental Hospital.

The OP asked for help, I offered what I believe is good advice.

And if a child can not talk to their parents, who do you suggest they talk to?.........Strangers on a paranormal forum?

And really, do not discourage anyone from seeking help from parents, counselors, or Doctors....That is just wrong........Very, very wrong.

To the OP....

I 100% guarantee, from what you stated here, your parents, nor a School Counselor would send you, or anyone to a Mental Hospital.....That is a insane statement to make.

They are all there to help you, or anyone that wants or needs help.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#19    Pod99966

Pod99966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon,
    THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

Seriously Sakari?!!?!? This person is suffering from some sort of external terror. And you just light heatedly say "Turn yourself over to 'The Man'"

Do you have any idea what they would do to a 14 year old like this? Drug them up, throw them in a padded room with a sraight jacket on, and probably turn out the lights just for fun. The psychological implecations would be astounding, not only that but it would futher open the person up to even more attacks from whatever external force has been attacking them.

Keep giving advice like that, and soon a death will be on your conscience.

#20    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 20 May 2013 - 02:38 AM, said:

Seriously, Sakari?

So you are saying, what? That the parents instantly throw their kids into a mental hospital? So you claim to have a clear mind, clearlyI think you watch too many tv shows because on this earth parents aren't jerks.

Mostly likely he suggest to talk to some one to help ease the kids issues

Edited by Brian Topp, 20 May 2013 - 02:06 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#21    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostPod99966, on 20 May 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

Seriously Sakari?!!?!? This person is suffering from some sort of external terror. And you just light heatedly say "Turn yourself over to 'The Man'"

Do you have any idea what they would do to a 14 year old like this? Drug them up, throw them in a padded room with a sraight jacket on, and probably turn out the lights just for fun. The psychological implecations would be astounding, not only that but it would futher open the person up to even more attacks from whatever external force has been attacking them.

Keep giving advice like that, and soon a death will be on your conscience.

Same goes to you....

Doctors and parents are there to help, not to throw someone in a padded room. You watch to much TV.

I am trying to help the kid, you are trying to scare the **** out of him with things that are not even proven real.

And learn how to spell the State you live in for Gods sake.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#22    Pod99966

Pod99966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon,
    THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

Same goes to you....

Doctors and parents are there to help, not to throw someone in a padded room. You watch to much TV.

I am trying to help the kid, you are trying to scare the **** out of him with things that are not even proven real.

All I'm saying is that if the kid is being attacked by an external force.. what are his parents oging to say???

Let's follow this down the "logical" path, shall we?

Kid: Mom, Dad, Something is causing me to be scared of going to sleep.

Parent: Ok, let's try to get you some help.

(night lights, no tv before bed, different things tried, then finally some counseling)

Counselor: Hmmm, let's run some tests.

(tests tried, blood drawn, finally medication given)

Kid: Wow, this medication really helps lower my defenses. I feel much better.

External Dark Force: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

And learn how to spell the State you live in for Gods sake.

You come live in Floriduh, for as long as I have, and see how you spell it.

#23    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

Of all the years being here, of all the topics i have read, all the comments that i have replied to.

yours is one of the most backwards, dangerous and above stupid comments I ever heard. No DO NOT go to the doctors and run tests because some UNKNOWN EVIL FORCE IS DOING IT! Really? Seriously? Again, It screams "I WATCH TOO MUCH TV/MOVIES".

What if the child DID have a medical condition? Maybe he has a physocial disorder,

So are you certified to KNOW if some one has supernatural powers? Wow, bro.

EXPLAIN THIS External Dark Force, because I KNOW THAT STAR WARS IS JUST A FICTIONAL MOVIE.

Darth Vader watching a child as he sleep outside.
Father: ah, what the heck are you doing?
Darth: This boy has the power of the dark side.
Father: Really?
Darth: Yes, Because some little git online said i am the cause of your sons traumatic disorders.
Father: Sir, I will ask you to leave or i will turn the sprinklers on you.
Darth: NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

That is thinking with LOGIC!

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#24    pantodragon

pantodragon

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostMynameisnotimportant, on 14 May 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Werid things have been going on around me. Like once some balloons started rapidly moving through my house and I later found them deflated on my bed. Some people say it was the AC moving them but they had been in the same place all week and hadn't moved once and also how would they have gotten under door frames? Also sometimes at night my dog will start looking all around the ceiling. Another thing is sometimes I feel like the whole world goes out of focus and everything sounds fuzzy but Ill hear Werid noises very clearly but everything will go back to normal after about 15 seconds........................................................... looking back on it that I was sense something that I'm still not sure of. It went away when I was about 11 and I could sleep by myself but to this day I don't being the last one to go asleep in my house or sleeping in the complete dark and I have to go to sleep to music or TV. Nothing started happen until they last yearish (I'm 14 now) I've never feel threatened or like someone's going to hurt me but I've told my story to some people who think I have a spirt following me around and is trying to make me aware of it. I'm very confused and just want to know  what's going in. Help?

First of all, you have absolutely nothing to fear.  All this poltergeists and spirits is just nonsense.  These things do happen for a reason and that reason is to do with your own mind and what's going on in your mind.  For example, some of your experiences could be called hallucinations and hallucinations are just dreams you have while you are awake, and they are meaningful and tell you things about yourself just like dreams do.  Your other experiences, without going into detailed explanations, are not really much different.  So again, you have absolutely nothing to fear, and if you could interpret these experiences they would tell you interesting and helpful things about your psychology.

What you do need to deal with is the fear.  It is because of the fear that these things keep happening.  Nightmares recurr only when people are very afraid of them.  So deal with the fear and these things will stop happening.  You deal with the fear thus: tell yourself that these experiences are just nonsense.  Whenever you feel fear, say "I don't care".  It doesn't matter what you think or feel, just keep reciting "I do not care".  Say "These experiences are just nonsense", and when you are able, actually try and laugh at them.  If you keep talking to yourself as if you are not afraid, as if you don't care, the fear will subside and the experiences will cease.  It takes time, but it will work if you persist.  Also, it's not an on/off things --- things will get better slowly until the problem is completely gone.  If you want to put a little more effort into it, you could try relaxation exercises, particularly before you go to bed and at any time where you tend to get frightened.  You can find relaxation therapy books and CDs.  One more thing, don't play nerve wracking things like video games just before you go to bed.

#25    pantodragon

pantodragon

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostDBunker, on 14 May 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

Help!? Are you serious!?

14 years old, and afraid of the dark :clap: ..... I guess you can take comfort in the fact that it will pass, as you get older.

I really don't think this is very helpful.  You are winding Mynameisnotimportant  up emotionally ---- the last thing s/he needs.  If the avatar is anything to go by, s/he has a problem with self-confidence/self-worth.  So again,  shame and ridicule are only going to make a bad situation worse and quite possibly push a lack of self-confidence into the pit of depression.   What's more, you are adding shame to the fear.

Edited by pantodragon, 20 May 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#26    Pod99966

Pod99966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Come on now. This "Mynameisnotimportant" character did not go to a sleep disorder website. They didn't go to a phobia website. This isn't a medical website to find answers for psychological issues. A normal person would have tried all those avenues first before runnig out of answers and getting desprate enough to post on an Unexplained Mysteries website.

Since that is the case, I can only assume that the person has a good reason to believe that the supernatual is involved here and not just a mental issue or hormonal imbalance.

And if the case is actually supernatural in origin, then parents, counselors, psychologists, and medication will not help and could make the condition worse.

#27    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

View Postpantodragon, on 20 May 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

All this poltergeists and spirits is just nonsense.

Speak for yourself.

Considering the OP hasn't logged in since making this post, I'd say everybody is wasting their time turning this thread into another skeptics vs believers debate.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#28    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostPod99966, on 20 May 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

Come on now. This "Mynameisnotimportant" character did not go to a sleep disorder website. They didn't go to a phobia website. This isn't a medical website to find answers for psychological issues. A normal person would have tried all those avenues first before runnig out of answers and getting desprate enough to post on an Unexplained Mysteries website.

Since that is the case, I can only assume that the person has a good reason to believe that the supernatual is involved here and not just a mental issue or hormonal imbalance.

And if the case is actually supernatural in origin, then parents, counselors, psychologists, and medication will not help and could make the condition worse.

The person is 14.....Gullible...Easily influenced.

There have been many people on here ( adults also ) that had issues, and have found out ( and thanked people ) that they have medical issues. ( sleeping disorders, etc. )

They had not heard of them, or other things that they learned here.

This is a Paranormal site, but it is one that lets EVERYONE answer questions. Not just answers that are paranormal. Many people have learned many things here because of this, including myself.

Telling anyone to avoid a Doctor, or medical help is ridiculous, stupid, and dangerous....Not to mention, wrong.

If someone decides to take that advice, and follows through, and still has the issues, then let them look at other avenues. ( spiritual, etc. ). Do not tell them that a thing that has not even been shown to exist is their problem. Feel free to say you feel it could be that, but do not try to convince them that real life ( proven ) things are not the issue.

People have been killed, and have died because of this.

This is a open forum for all feedback, if you do not like that, find another forum.

Link us to one proven case such as above.........

Edited by Sakari, 20 May 2013 - 03:42 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#29    pantodragon

pantodragon

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 20 May 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

Speak for yourself.

Considering the OP hasn't logged in since making this post, I'd say everybody is wasting their time turning this thread into another skeptics vs believers debate.

That very first comment might well have been devastating to a frightened youngster, who may well be getting no better support from anyone than more of the same ridicule.  That may be why he has not "logged in" again.

#30    Pod99966

Pod99966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

View Postpantodragon, on 20 May 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

That very first comment might well have been devastating to a frightened youngster, who may well be getting no better support from anyone than more of the same ridicule.  That may be why he has not "logged in" again.

Maybe saying to the kid "Hey, you are sick in the head, see a doctor." is what scared them off.

Just a thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users