Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

extraterrestrials ufos aliens 2012 galactic civilizations extraterrestrials galactic humans aliens ufos

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#76    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

Yep. Believe in something strongly enough and you will start seeing things.  :whistle:   (Same goes for religion, as I stated in my last post)
Maybe you should ask the good folks at SETI to stop wasting their money on technical equipment. Tell them that if they were to just stand outside, look into space and imagine hard enough,,,,,sorry, wish hard enough, they will get contact :)

#77    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,293 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 07 June 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

I respect greatly the fact that you attempted my suggestion, I would only add that it is more a matter of truly believing that you will see a spaceship when you ask to see one and also that the Galactic Federation of Light will in no way show you more than you are ready to see, they do not wish to cause fear in anyone.  So I would say have patience, if it is truly a desire of yours to see a spaceship.  And as a last note, you might try also imagining what it would feel like to see a spaceship while you are asking to see one.  It truly does make me happy to know that you tried asking them, and I know they will show themselves to you if it is something your really desire and are looking forward to seeing.
If we all think really hard, could we get a UFO to visit one of us?
We could nominate a poster here and we all go out tonight and project the request "Go visit Boony" or something like that. Perhaps we could beam "go abduct Captain Hyrax" and see where that gets us :alien:

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#78    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,073 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 June 2012 - 02:55 AM, said:

We could nominate a poster here and we all go out tonight and project the request "Go visit Boony" or something like that. Perhaps we could beam "go abduct Captain Hyrax" and see where that gets us :alien:

Come on pick me pick me!!!!!!!

Who could be a bigger skeptic! I will convince aliens themselves that they are not real!

It's all BS anyway. We know this for fact, when Xenu had a conflict of interests with Palladin that the Jedi went to war with Xenu's recruited Slitheen, and although badly defeated the Jedi remained victorious if not greatly reduced in number. The Federation of light was blasted into the 14th dimension by Xenu in the last throes of the war 18 billion years ago. It's all at your local galactic library, in a darkened cellar behind a door that says beware of the leopard. No Sympathy here.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#79    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:08 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 07 June 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Yep. Believe in something strongly enough and you will start seeing things.  :whistle:   (Same goes for religion, as I stated in my last post)
Maybe you should ask the good folks at SETI to stop wasting their money on technical equipment. Tell them that if they were to just stand outside, look into space and imagine hard enough,,,,,sorry, wish hard enough, they will get contact :)

Believing is seeing, not seeing is believing.  There are no inherent limitations, only those that you place on yourselves.

#80    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:17 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 07 June 2012 - 04:08 AM, said:

Believing is seeing, not seeing is believing.  There are no inherent limitations, only those that you place on yourselves.

So I guess since you haven't seen a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater, you believe in them whole heartedly.

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

#81    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:21 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 June 2012 - 02:55 AM, said:

Yes, vote for visiting booNy!  Let those Galactic Light b******* abduct me tonight.  I don't feel like driving into the office tomorrow anyway, and it would be a great diversion to be probed by these well-wishing alien benefactors instead!  Who knows, maybe I could do a bit of probing myself... :blush:

View Postpsyche101, on 07 June 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

Come on pick me pick me!!!!!!!
No no no, I was nominated first fair and square!  I'll take the brunt of what they have to offer and happily report back my experiences. :unsure2:

:P

Oh alright, if there are any nefarious probings involved, please do take psyche before me...  :lol:

#82    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:04 AM

Galactic federation of light..... what a steaming pile of new age BS. :lol:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#83    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,123 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 07 June 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Yep. Believe in something strongly enough and you will start seeing things...

I do believe you've just hit the proverbial nail on the head there. As human beings our senses of perception can be so easily influenced by our beliefs.

As for those desiring to be abducted by aliens I'd offer a small caveat: Be careful what you wish for. Personally, I'd be fine with them simply paying me a friendly visit, no abducting please.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#84    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 07 June 2012 - 04:08 AM, said:

I see someone has been listening to bashar.. And yes it is true.. Believing is seeing... A lot of people cannot grasp this. We have been thought down through the ages that seeing is believing and since the majority of man believes that is true. They experience a reality where they must see something to believe in it. Because that's what they believe. It's all a matter of choice, one can choose to believe that seeing is believing  and one can also shoose to believe, believing is seeing. It's  all in a matter of the perspective of the individual attempting to do so. Most people don't see UFO and ets because they do not believe in them to simply put. If you truly believe that you will see something, in time you will. Think of it as weight training, starting off you might not be able to lift 250 pounds on a bench press, but if you practice and work your way up, in time you will be able to lift 250 pounds and maybe even more. It's the same with beliefs.. It has to grow just like a plant, it takes time. Little by little, inch by inch. If you really believe in yourself that you can see a UFO, you definetly will. Despite others beliefs, despite your past beliefs you will be able to see them. This goes for all beliefs as well. They can all be changed with enough recognitions of archetypes and concious effort.

Edited by Sol Mirdad, 07 June 2012 - 10:24 AM.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#85    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

View PostSol Mirdad, on 07 June 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

I see someone has been listening to bashar.. And yes it is true.. Believing is seeing... A lot of people cannot grasp this. We have been thought down through the ages that seeing is believing and since the majority of man believes that is true. They experience a reality where they must see something to believe in it. Because that's what they believe. It's all a matter of choice, one can choose to believe that seeing is believing  and one can also shoose to believe, believing is seeing. It's  all in a matter of the perspective of the individual attempting to do so. Most people don't see UFO and ets because they do not believe in them to simply put. If you truly believe that you will see something, in time you will. Think of it as weight training, starting off you might not be able to lift 250 pounds on a bench press, but if you practice and work your way up, in time you will be able to lift 250 pounds and maybe even more. It's the same with beliefs.. It has to grow just like a plant, it takes time. Little by little, inch by inch. If you really believe in yourself that you can see a UFO, you definetly will. Despite others beliefs, despite your past beliefs you will be able to see them. This goes for all beliefs as well. They can all be changed with enough recognitions of archetypes and concious effort.

You say this as if its a good thing?! People are notorious for being fantasy prone. FPP is a person who experience such things as psychic powers, out-of-body experiences, UFO experiences, energy healing, false memories, automatic writing, night terrors, religious visions and messages, multiple personalities, and hallucinations. Our brain and senses is our greatest asset, but can also be a quite the oppisite promited to run free.

This is where science comes in. So that we dont have to train our brains to choose what to  "believe".  I need science to to tell me that this is real.

I dont want to believe, I want to know.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#86    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,529 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostWildchild41, on 06 June 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

So what your saying is if I say "alright galactic federation of light, show me one of your ships" at night, one of there billion ton spaceships will fly over? An does it help that I'm in a UFO corridor (Florida) ?

I tried last night.

Didn't work. Shocker.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#87    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,401 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

Looks around for Blossom God Child and the Fed`s

This is a Work in Progress!

#88    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostSensible Logic, on 07 June 2012 - 04:17 AM, said:

So I guess since you haven't seen a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater, you believe in them whole heartedly.

I believe that everything possibly conceivable exists!  If you have infinite time and infinite space, eventually all things will exist.

#89    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostHazzard, on 07 June 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

You say this as if its a good thing?! People are notorious for being fantasy prone. FPP is a person who experience such things as psychic powers, out-of-body experiences, UFO experiences, energy healing, false memories, automatic writing, night terrors, religious visions and messages, multiple personalities, and hallucinations. Our brain and senses is our greatest asset, but can also be a quite the oppisite promited to run free.

This is where science comes in. So that we dont have to train our brains to choose what to  "believe".  I need science to to tell me that this is real.

I dont want to believe, I want to know.

Just throwing it out there, but so far, science hasn't been to tell us that anything that we are experiencing is even real at all.  The brain offers no proof at all that the outside world really exists, in fact, all the brain does is receive continuous signals about the body's state of chemical balance, temperature, oxygen consumption, along with a stream of nerve impulses.  This mass of raw data is then turned by the brain into what we experience around us everyday.  For all we know, life is just a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

#90    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,809 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

teehee, I was just telling hubby about this thread.. He said.. GFL? Galactic Federation of Light or Good Effing Lord?

I wouldn't doubt it if somewhere out in the universe there might be space federations- the universe is a huge place. But I'm kind of doubting the whole Earth is part of such a federation notion.

Also tagged with extraterrestrials, ufos, aliens, 2012, galactic civilizations, extraterrestrials, galactic, humans, aliens, ufos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users