Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

America Nuked 9/11

• Please log in to reply
2239 replies to this topic

#1    poppet

poppet

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

America nuked 9/11
New free e book by Jeff Prager
Quote from the author
I don't know how to introduce a book like this one. First, it's very large.

It contains dozens of images Never Before Published of Ground Zero on 911, 9-12 and 9-13, BEFORE excavation, when just the rescue workers and their dogs were there searching for anyone that might be alive as well as bodies of those that didn't survive. This means the box beams and I-beams were as yet untouched and the images are extremely revealing.

These images are about 30-40 inches wide and 20-25 inches top to bottom. They're high quality, high resolution images and I had a choice.

I could reduce them, or I could PDF them such that YOU can repeatedly zoom the images and examine them in detail at full size as you've never before been able to do. I took that choice and thus, the book is divided into two large files by necessity.

But now you can examine 911 images, zooming them repeatedly, like you've never been able to do before.

The problem I've experience in the past is that lot's of people download part 1 and fewer download part 2 when I divide my books like this.

For that reason:

1. Half of the critical images are in part 1 and the other half are in part two. You'll need and want both parts.

2. The text is divided such that you'll need to read both parts to fully understand the nuclear event that 911 surely was.

To that end, using real science, real chemistry and real physics I successfully challenge the theories presented by Dr's Stephen Jones and Neils Harrit that energetic compounds, specifically the compound Dr. Jones has with a velocity of 300mps could demolish the towers. Further, this book is an open request by virtue of the text and the numerous citations, links and references, to debate Dr. Jones publicly. I'm prepared to debate Dr. Jones on the issues of nano-energetic compounds, tritium, uranium, sodium, potassium, zinc, thorium, vanadium and the other elements in the dust. Dr. Jones, thus far, has only covered tritium and very briefly, uranium. My opinion, based on the evidence in this book, is that his science is deeply flawed and I can prove this.

In that debate I can and will prove 911 was a nuclear event. Please, download both parts of this book. One part isn't sufficient without the other. You'll be glad you did. And PLEASE share these links if you feel the book is worthy.

I'm a former magazine publisher. My books are eMagazines with time consuming graphics and text referenced and cited with working links to support all of my assertions with the best science available. But they are magazines, with awesome graphics and high resolution images. Don't confuse them with books. I also make them fun to read, I hope!

Part 1    http://www.datafileh...d-79644cfa.html
Part 2    http://www.datafileh...d-51eec327.html

Part One Conclusions

1. Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma, three rare cancers, have increased dramatically and in an unprecedented number [among first responders] ; frequency and rapidity in very young age groups never seen before.

2. All three of these cancers, increasing together in a select population have previously always indicated radiation exposure. The CDC study (K25 Workers), Chernobyl, Nagasaki and Hiroshima data are all conclusive and in agreement on this issue as well.

[See: Robert W. Miller, M.D., and William J. Blot, Ph.D., and others, US National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, Japanese National Institute Of Health Of The Ministry Of Health And Welfare, Atomic Radiation, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Also see Ionizing Radiation 911, parts 1, 2 and 3 linked on a previous page. Also see: CDC study of K25 workers linked previously]

3. Increases in these cancers using September 11th as the ‘start date,’ specifically and most importantly; Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma along with increases in esophageal, prostate & thyroid cancers with all of them very rapid increases often in young and otherwise healthy people indicates clearly, without ambiguity and with certainty that further study into a radioactive component of some type and design is critically required.

4. The government, in all its wisdom, decided not to cover cancer in the Zadroga Bill while cancer deaths in First Responders are exploding like the Twin Towers on 911.

5. The EPA, Congress and the military and other governmental and environmental agencies responsible for the disaster cleanup knew from the very beginning that the dust in New York City was highly toxic, caustic and contained 100s of known human poisons. Very few people knew it was radioactive. My personal opinion is that certain members of government and private organizations knew.

6. I believe it was known early on by the mainstream medical community that radiation was a factor. I emailed over 500 oncologists or people in the Oncology Departments at Sloan Kettering and Mount Sinai Hospitals, Cancer Section, with copies of pages 19-42 of the free e Magazine titled, “Dust” and I also posted it to the CDC and NISOH web sites (link for source to original ‘short’ document below) on March 14th, 2011, in a reformatted style to accommodate CDC and NIOSH web site requirements.

7. Parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will show that there are and were bombs tested that were ‘salted’ such or designed such that over 97% of their radiation was eliminated from the detonation. There was radiation, but not much, not easily measurable without sophisticated equipment, certainly not with a Geiger Counter, and not long-lasting. And it wasn't alpha, beta or gamma radiation; these are the types we usually measure. But enough to kill people, as we’re seeing now. It was neutron radiation.

8. The following chapters will prove a lot more. The reasoning by Dr. Jones and others used to explain the high levels of tritium are scientific frauds and we prove that here.

After Conclusions - Me and Dr. Jones

9. Although Dr. Jones addressed the following issues partially, loosely, imperfectly in a fragmented manner using poor science that is just good enough to fool most people, he failed to adequately and properly address the increased uranium, thorium (two elements found only in radioactive form) tritium and the high levels of zinc, barium, strontium, vanadium, and especially potassium and sodium (these 2 are crucial) among other elements found in the dust as the levels increase and decrease together across 35 sampled locations by the USGS. Dr. Jones failed to use the Product Momentum Correlation and the ‘t’ test statistic, formulas he’s intimately familiar with, to discuss the various levels of these elements as they are seen in the dust, “together”.

Nanotechnology
10. Forty years of technology has come and gone since 1961 (up until 2001) so we’ll also examine nanotechnology in subsequent chapters because the nuclear industry grabbed hold of miniaturization even more quickly than the Metastable Intermolecular Compound (nanothermite or MIC) industry and well before. Why wouldn't they? Atomic grenades were coming down the pike. It was only a matter of time. The Davy Crockett, as you’ll see in the next chapter, was a watermelon-sized nuclear bomb launched from a 3-man tripod style grenade launcher. 40 years later we have apples. But very, very special apples based on a deuterium-tritium design.

Dr. Stephen Jones himself studied Muon Catalyzed Fusion for the US Department of Energy in critical detail and is intimately knowledgeable in this area.

This report will further show that Dr. Jones’ studies in muon catalyzed fusion involved deuterium, uranium and tritium which produce uranium and tritium as a by-product of fission and fusion and were both found in high amounts in NYC. This report will suggest that Dr. Jones should be fully aware of the nuclear component to the events of 911 based on the reasoning presented herein. Since he’s obviously not and further seeks to hide the nuclear component the only logical explanation is that he’s been tasked with covering it up.

Gordon Duff with Sahar on 911 posted 18th march 2013

#2    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Sounds like he wants to cash in with a ridiculously stupid book...

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#3    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

I dont think we were nuked but the effect of dropping those towers was very similiar to the toxic soup youd get from radiation. There was some bad stuff in the air after 9/11

#4    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

Ha! What crazy conspiracy will they come up with next!? What a load of bull...

Posted Image

#5    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,254 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

Wouldnt there be people with deformed body parts? green skin?

#6    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

It seems to me that because we've been using, testing and improving nuclear weapons since 1945, the chances that some sort of tactical nuclear device was employed are pretty good.

It's too bad Jones chose to ignore that path of analysis, but c'est la vie.

It would not surprise me one bit if tactical nukes were involved.

#7    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,105 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 20 March 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

Ha! What crazy conspiracy will they come up with next!? What a load of bull...

I agree!! There was never anything there to suggest a nuclear device was used nor even close. First of all, the electronics in computers and automobiles all over New York City would have been fried and made inoperative.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#8    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,105 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 20 March 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

It seems to me that because we've been using, testing and improving nuclear weapons since 1945, the chances that some sort of tactical nuclear device was employed are pretty good.

None at all. There is more evidence that Santa Claus knocked down the WTC buildings with his reindeer than for a nuclear device.

Edited by skyeagle409, 20 March 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#9    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

As usual Sky, you just don't get it.  The OP presents evidence for some sort of nuclear event.  Whether his evidence is true and accurate I don't know, but if it is, THERE is the evidence.  Perhaps circumstantial, but evidence nonetheless.

That YOU automatically pretend such evidence does not exist is completely in character.  No surprise.  Ramble on....

#10    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,105 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 20 March 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

Wouldnt there be people with deformed body parts? green skin?

Much, much more.  There would have been people all over lower Manhattan walking around in nuclear suits.

Posted Image

#11    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,105 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 20 March 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

As usual Sky, you just don't get it.

There is not a shred of evidence of nukes. Where did you get that silly idea?

The OP presents evidence for some sort of nuclear event.

The fact that workers and some members of the public were still allowed to walk around the general area of ground zero proves that nukes were not used and there were no nuclear after-effects nor high radiation at ground zero.

Edited by skyeagle409, 20 March 2013 - 09:09 PM.

#12    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,298 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

"7. Parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will show that there are and were bombs tested that were ‘salted’ such or designed such that over 97% of their radiation was eliminated from the detonation. There was radiation, but not much, not easily measurable without sophisticated equipment, certainly not with a Geiger Counter, and not long-lasting. And it wasn't alpha, beta or gamma radiation; these are the types we usually measure. But enough to kill people, as we’re seeing now. It was neutron radiation."

So it's not really a nuclear weapon if no measurable radiation can be found with a Geiger counter.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#13    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,105 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 March 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

I dont think we were nuked but the effect of dropping those towers was very similiar to the toxic soup youd get from radiation. There was some bad stuff in the air after 9/11

There was all kinds of toxic material, much of what can found in the construction of buildings.

#14    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,105 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

View Postpoppet, on 20 March 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

America nuked 9/11

America was NOT nuked. That is just another silly unfounded conspiracy claim that has no basis of fact.

#15    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,105 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 20 March 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

"7. Parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will show that there are and were bombs tested that were ‘salted’ such or designed such that over 97% of their radiation was eliminated from the detonation. There was radiation, but not much, not easily measurable without sophisticated equipment, certainly not with a Geiger Counter, and not long-lasting. And it wasn't alpha, beta or gamma radiation; these are the types we usually measure. But enough to kill people, as we’re seeing now. It was neutron radiation."

So it's not really a nuclear weapon if no measurable radiation can be found with a Geiger counter.

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 20 March 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

There was no nuclear blast nor flash evident anywhere in New York City. The idea that a nuclear device was used was a made-up story.

Edited by skyeagle409, 20 March 2013 - 10:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users