Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#991    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,311 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 29 April 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

Chocolate.

~snip

The hollywood big wigs would require young nubile half naked females covered in chocolate .... see to it that it be so please.

tt2.gif

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#992    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:27 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 29 April 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

The hollywood big wigs would require young nubile half naked females covered in chocolate .... see to it that it be so please.

Ya know, I do not think that is a silly idea at all, those Hollywood Bigwigs are just men after my own Heart.

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#993    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,311 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 30 April 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

Ya know, I do not think that is a silly idea at all, those Hollywood Bigwigs are just men after my own Heart.

~image snip

needs a bit of color ... I suggest cherries tt2.gif

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#994    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 30 April 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

needs a bit of color ... I suggest cherries

I just changed my name to "Cherries" :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#995    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

Oh, boy.  From Zoser's forbidden relics to chocolate covered yummies - with or without cherries.

Let's go back to the relics, though, even though they have  absolutely nothing to do with ancient aliens.  Who made them forbidden and if it was the original owners would the warrantee on that forbiddeness have run out by now?  If it's still active, aren't Dunn & Foerster subject to whatever fate comes with them having been forbidden - fleas of a thousand camels or some such thing?

And isn't claiming an entire rather large hunk of rock is really truly flat using an itty bitty ruler just a bit unrealistic?  Couldn't they at least afford a meter (or yard) stick?  And a ruler isn't really a straight edge, is it.  Come on, be honest now.  Rulers are meant to measure and don't have to really be all that straight, just more or less so.  (Considering some of the ones I encountered in grade school, that tended more toward less than more.)  A straight edge does have to be straight or it's not a straight edge.  That's a ruler, not a straight edge.  Silly persons!

And what does all this have to do with AIL-E-UNZ?????

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#996    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,311 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

YOu participants are here by drafted into the Forum Anti Extra Terrestrial Debaters League

Please drop your pants to prove you are not AIL-E-UNZ ... men on the left ... women to the back

'

#997    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 01 May 2013 - 07:57 AM, said:

YOu participants are here by drafted into the Forum Anti Extra Terrestrial Debaters League

Please drop your pants to prove you are not AIL-E-UNZ ... men on the left ... women to the back
Oh, the temptation to comment on that second part ... :devil:

#998    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

View PostDBunker, on 28 April 2013 - 09:12 AM, said:

Like with the rest of your so called "evidence" this one takes a GIGANTIC leap of faith to agree with.
A "leap" assisted with maybe a Saturn V.  You know, that big ol' hunk of iron that gave the Apollo missions their initial kick in the pants.

#999    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,637 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 30 April 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

Posted Image

I lost my sweet tooth years ago but I have a sudden craving for chocolate again!! Mind you I bet the four of them would take some licking wouldn't they!! But Id give it a damned good go!!  :w00t:  But I still wouldn't lend them a towel tho

Edited by seeder, 01 May 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#1000    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:13 AM

Zoser, I found a living alien !!

http://www.bellenews...e-being-stoned/

#1001    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,637 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:09 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 16 May 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

Zoser, I found a living alien !!

http://www.bellenews...e-being-stoned/

and I just found a bunch more -

http://www.unexplain...ic=247992&st=30

Edited by seeder, 17 May 2013 - 07:12 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#1002    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

In 1936, Part IV, Paragraph 380 of the FCC Regs read as follows: Aliens - An amateur radio station shall not be located on premises controlled by an alien.  (One presumes that this includes multiple aliens.)

It's obvious that the government knew of an alien presence even before WW II and that there were issues in the relationship.  The important part, though, is that they were here and active.  One must wonder what other little tidbits are - or were - in official documents like this that are clear proof of their presence.  This also makes hash of their conspiracy of silence and is just one more piece of evidence that the government is hiding significantly more than they say the don't have.

#1003    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

Im in favor of the AA theory. Theres entirely too much about history that remains unanswered. And just because a theory may be presently accepted it does not mean it stands as full proof.
In fact as time goes by new discoveries just challenge historic conceptions of understanding and confirm usj ust how much we do not truly know.
I also know that AA theory does not necessarily stand by wholeheartedly the idea that ancient aliens actually assisted ancient people in building structures, BUT have to lay it out publicly that way otherwise theyd be slammed left and right by both acedemics and those who have a hard time understsnding the scenerio altogether. It would also spark resistance from those whos history is linked to the ancients peoples such as Egyptians or Mayans whos ancestral history comes from, thus being rejected altogether.
I happen to buy into the latter myself. And the former, both. Because common sense and lack of viable evidence is transparent.
Until there is concrete evidence not just supprting but factual proof of, or one thing the building of the great pyramid of giza by replication without use of machinery as acedemics claim, including quarrying , precision cutting without any lazer but flint and stone age tools, then hauled off by hand and foot 500 miles then erected identically close, I might be content with the so called facts as history books stand to reason. Perhaps only then will I agree with mainstream Egyptologists. For now not a chance.
Because even to the average person, let alone one renounced for knowledge in architecture, when standing in front of 6 million tons of blocks whereas the very first block at the bass rivals your own height, all logic as we understand it seems to cease in existence.
The idea of an unknown and possibly other entity or extraterestria having constructed the giza pyramod and the many other misunderstood remaining structures, such as puma punku, gubekeli tepe, baalbek where locks of 1200 pound TON blocks were humanly impossible to be hoisted up onto phisms, is absolutely contingent.
This is perfectly feasible with my accepted tenet regarding ufos. Though I have never seen one myself, I dont foolish insist on rationalizing tha they wont exist because I havent seen proof myself, though indirectly I have concluded that they do exist. For one thing that amount of reports having seen then in general is oveoverwhelming. Aside from this my father worked for intelligence in the military between 1957- 69 and was called out to photograph and report by chance defaulted ufo landing sites in which every one could not be explained. Ill just leave it at that. I understand his resistance on behalf of the subject. However I am family.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 21 May 2013 - 03:31 AM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#1004    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,434 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

Is that the new Soft serve All day Suckers Ive been reading about psyche101 ? :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1005    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

Sheepy, usually you make a lot of sense.  Further your use of English is generally quite good.  This time, not so much.  These two factors make me question the content of your post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users