Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Birthday Gift Ideas

RockabyeBillie

Heads up to my fellow geeks and nerds!

The boyfriend has a birthday coming up and I'm trying to figure out what to get him. His interests include Star Trek, Halo, and World of Warcraft.

I've done some searching and can't find anything that really grabs me. I'd prefer some sort of model or figurine, and I'm leaning more towards Star Trek than the other two. If I did go the Trek route, I'd want something classic. Looking to spend about $50.

Ideas?

How about a Star Trek collectable instead of something new. Remember all those christmas tree ornaments Hallmark had out. If you have time go to a few flea markets or ebay.

• Like 1

How about a Star Trek collectable instead of something new. Remember all those christmas tree ornaments Hallmark had out. If you have time go to a few flea markets or ebay.

Actually, his mom gets him a Star Trek (or something similar) Christmas collectible every year! He has several of them. I did consider going to the local flea market and seeing what I can find. Tried eBay, but lost out on something I really wanted, so I'd rather find something I know I can get for sure.

Hey there!! I just read your post and i am already thinking about an interesting gift about your bf..i think that one legendary's Spock figurine for his desk would be perfect, but i don't know whether it is too expensive...Otherwise you could give him a Star Trek Movie or Series, which he doesn't own...If you don't know about what Star Trek movies and series there have been until now, don't hesitate to drop me a message. I hope i was helpful!!

Hey there!! I just read your post and i am already thinking about an interesting gift about your bf..i think that one legendary's Spock figurine for his desk would be perfect, but i don't know whether it is too expensive...Otherwise you could give him a Star Trek Movie or Series, which he doesn't own...If you don't know about what Star Trek movies and series there have been until now, don't hesitate to drop me a message. I hope i was helpful!!

What is the legendary Spock figurine?

• Like 1

Okay I play WoW and would like to suggest that you get him the in-game pet that will probably be around $10 but the money (or part of it anyway) will be donated to the victims of Hurricane Sandy. I am going to do that myself whenever it comes out.

• Like 1

Thanks LK, I will keep that one in mind! I didn't even think of that. He has a TON of pets already, so not sure what he does and doesn't have.

What i called legendary, is Spock...He is a legendary TV and filming character, isn't he??

Yeah, I thought you meant there as a particular action figure that was legendary.