Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fractal images and music

Druidus

I was looking around and I found out that besides fractal images there can also be fractal music! Some fractal music sounds really good, and some make you want to meditatate. Try downloading some and telling me what you think. Most are under 100kb so there not very big anyway. I listened to music composed from an entire mouse's DNA!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Druidus

• Mentalcase

• TheOracle

• STIX

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, Ive heard of and seen fractal images, but never fractal music!! can you provide some links????

Stix, MC has allready put some links there but to save you an extra mouseclick here you go

Linky

I wonder if the music is actually edited by the author. If it is purely computer generated... that's really amazing ohmy.gif

They say that fractal music of DNA or mathematical equations would be a universal language. That's cool! It is entirely computer generated too! I got a program to put images in and change them to music, it's called ArtWonk. The only thing edited by human minds are the instruments used by the computer.