Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

J-rod: fact or fiction?

Keith10284

I watched a documentary a little while back about UFO abductees going on a road trip in the US & they seemed a bit "out there" but this one guy was in a league of his own. I believe fully & wholeheartedly that there are extraterrestrials walking among us & trawling our skies regularly, but this show has to be seen to be believed! They met this former CIA pilot who had allegedly encountered aliens but he had some pretty insane theories, (one claiming the moon was made inside Jupiter! :o) but one of his statements got me interested.

He stated that there was an alien called "J-rod" & it was kept, surprise surprise, at a secret military base where no sod lives. Out of curiosity, I looked up the aforementioned alien on the internet, and there was even a couple of camera stills, but I take it with a pinch of salt as it seems a little too clear to be genuine. As the old adage goes, if it shows too much, it's probably fake.

The show is called UFO conspiracy road trip & it can be found on YouTube.

Mental illness takes many forms.

• Like 4

Was the guy's name John Lear? I've seen some of his interviews and he is unbelievably gullible as the majority of his stories come from other people that he puts his own spin on.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Ain't that the truth. That one guy who wore a hat lined with silver foil to protect his mind from gamma rays made me laugh. And his other half was supportive? Neither her or him will ever be taken seriously by anyone (if they ever were-doubtful) ever again. The mind boggles, it really does.

• Like 1

Was the guy's name John Lear? I've seen some of his interviews and he is unbelievably gullible as the majority of his stories come from other people that he puts his own spin on.

I think that might have been his name. I didn't know that about him, cheers for the hint.

Edited by Keith10284

Damn near spit out my coffee - perfect response to the OP! :clap:

moon made inside Jupiter

wucfuygbefcuygbrcybekrcbja,cbkuyeruckbkevbervbkebveqbvebviubevkjebvkbe

oops there goes the laptop.

havent we got a hard enough job as it is........it must be nice being a skeptic/debunker........such an easy job at times.

• Like 2

moon made inside Jupiter

wucfuygbefcuygbrcybekrcbja,cbkuyeruckbkevbervbkebveqbvebviubevkjebvkbe

oops there goes the laptop.

havent we got a hard enough job as it is........it must be nice being a skeptic/debunker........such an easy job at times.

Got that right! People like that give the rest of us who believe a bad name.

• Like 1

Got that right! People like that give the rest of us who believe a bad name.

yes they just pile on more crap for us to wade through...I guess the only upside is that it is eaasy to see it from a mile off and doesnt require lots of unwrapping.

Howeevr as you say, does paint those who believe in a bad light and its hard work to try and overcome that mindset.

• Like 2

Isn't "J-rod" an American basketball player who's been wooing Jennifer Lopez?

yes they just pile on more crap for us to wade through...I guess the only upside is that it is eaasy to see it from a mile off and doesnt require lots of unwrapping.

Howeevr as you say, does paint those who believe in a bad light and its hard work to try and overcome that mindset.

Got it in one. I just hope that in our lifetimes, the peaceful ET's make their presence known & the rest of us aren't given the hard time we get now. It would be great if that happened in our lifetimes. After all, the government can't hide it forever. Plus, people won't giggle at true believers any more. How many scientists & theorists were laughed at prior to their opinions & findings being proved right? I know people would panic at first, but once the dust settled, I reckon their presence would be a good thing for all of us, human & ET alike.

Edited by Keith10284

Got it in one. I just hope that in our lifetimes, the peaceful ET's make their presence known & the rest of us aren't given the hard time we get now. It would be great if that happened in our lifetimes. After all, the government can't hide it forever. Plus, people won't giggle at true believers any more. How many scientists & theorists were laughed at prior to their opinions & findings being proved right? I know people would panic at first, but once the dust settled, I reckon their presence would be a good thing for all of us, human & ET alike.

in our lifetime would be great......would mean lots more time enjoying the finer things in life rather than these endless debates...... :tu:

• Like 1

in our lifetime would be great......would mean lots more time enjoying the finer things in life rather than these endless debates...... :tu:

Yeah I agree with you there. I'd far rather be sipping a glass of Talisker 10yr old single malt (or Laphroaig 10, that's nice too) whilst listening to some Chris Rea or be out playing Golf than getting a hard time from a sceptic. That would be nice. Sharing such joys & a cosy chat with a friendly ET would be quite nice too.

Just don't tell anyone I like Chris Rea...........................ooops! :blush:

• Like 1

Yeah I agree with you there. I'd far rather be sipping a glass of Talisker 10yr old single malt (or Laphroaig 10, that's nice too) whilst listening to some Chris Rea or be out playing Golf than getting a hard time from a sceptic. That would be nice. Sharing such joys & a cosy chat with a friendly ET would be quite nice too.

Just don't tell anyone I like Chris Rea...........................ooops! :blush:

lol, I like Chris Rea :) and the handicap certainly needs lots of work.

still roll your sleeves up and get ready for the UM battle....you will have your hands full as a believer.....

welcome

• Like 1

lol, I like Chris Rea :) and the handicap certainly needs lots of work.

still roll your sleeves up and get ready for the UM battle....you will have your hands full as a believer.....

welcome

Cheers mate, will do. Glad to meet a fellow Chris Rea fan!

I'll be sure to wear a t shirt, bring my clubs, my WeatherSol Golf glove & my bottle of Talisker over to the party! But I'll have to see if I can get Chris Rea to come along & drop me off in his Ferrari though! :tsu:

At 54 min Lear talks about J-Rod being a fake alien.

[media=]

[/media]

He also claims bigfoot is from mars.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

At 54 min Lear talks about J-Rod being a fake alien.

[media=]

[/media]

He also claims bigfoot is from mars.

Well, he's harmless enough, but this guy doesn't know his own mind! :o On the documentary I saw, he was making out that "J-rod" was very much alive!

Edited by Keith10284

Well, he's harmless enough, but this guy doesn't know his own mind! :o On the documentary I saw, he was making out that "J-rod" was very much alive!

I don't know if he is the same guy but Lear does change his story, like about people landing on the moon.
  • Like 1

I don't know if he is the same guy but Lear does change his story, like about people landing on the moon.

Yeah he's a bit of a tough one to follow. Chances are he's talking crap, or maybe he has been instructed to release little bits of old information but he went a little too far & let on too much. Then he was told he has to withdraw some of the stuff he said. A long shot, but maybe. Hard to tell with him.

Yeah he's a bit of a tough one to follow. Chances are he's talking crap, or maybe he has been instructed to release little bits of old information but he went a little too far & let on too much. Then he was told he has to withdraw some of the stuff he said. A long shot, but maybe. Hard to tell with him.

I think he just repeats what people tell him or what he has read, and sometimes it is contradictory.
  • Like 1

I think he just repeats what people tell him or what he has read, and sometimes it is contradictory.

Sounds like a case of he said, she said & he's making it up as he goes along. I never took what he said seriously, but it still gives a bad name to those who have had experiences & have knowledge, damaging their credibility no end. As previously said, the amount of crap we still have to wade through just gets thicker.

• Like 3

Skeptics like golf too ya know. And Scotch, particularly this skeptic.

And we are not all bad. Heck, never said a word about the Chris Rea thing did I. Well it serves you right if you do meet ET and he turns out to be dead boring.

• Like 1

Skeptics like golf too ya know. And Scotch, particularly this skeptic.

Can't boast about that (the golf part that is, my favorite scotch is Laphroaig) - I wish I could though :P

And we are not all bad. Heck, never said a word about the Chris Rea thing did I. Well it serves you right if you do meet ET and he turns out to be dead boring.

Yes, we are :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

With you around? Are you kidding me?

From this sie of the fence belief seems so much easier. One does not have to think, one does not have to accept fact, a believer can just jump on a high horse and pronounce every person and fact wrong with the wave of a hand and "advanced tech". And we can both think of an example or two just like that right here at UM I am sure.

Some believers make the subject nothing more than a stupid joke, but that would be pretty uncommon with skeptics. Skeptics are hated for insisting on accuracy.

Yes, we have it so easy - I love my job :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2