Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was it just Deja Vu or a dream that I've had?

AquaLuna

So it all began when I was off to donate blood.

As we walked into the building, I started seeing things that were familiar to me, the recognition was not conscious yet, but later on it became conscious. From the image of the children on the wall, to when one of the girls coincidentally bumped into her cousin who was also there to donate.

At the front desk, the ladies asked for our enrolment and ID, which we handed over, all seemed to be fine, until another woman, supposedly a nurse, came up beside us and commented how we were wearing our sports uniform, and quite rudely questioned whether we had participated in any exercise in the past 3 hours, to which we replied yes. Another flicker of recognition sparked thanks to the woman's impudence, and I believe that it was at this stage that I was adamant that I was having Deja Vu.

It was only when the ladies gave back our ID, we turned a corner and saw my English teacher that I really began to get the incessant feeling that I had actually dreamt that this had happened. He had invited us to sit down while we waited and pulled us up some chairs, we sat awkwardly as I contemplated how surreal this all was, it could not be a coincidence, I was adamant now that I had dreamt of this situation before, the feeling was relentless.

I have deja vu here quite a bit, but never before have I had it like this, I'm not even sure that this would count as deja vu, because it honestly felt like a dream that I had not so long ago. In fact, as we were coming home, I knew that I had dreamt of this, there was barely any doubt in my mind, save for the fact that I couldn't 100% verify that I had the dream.

I have been taking down dreams that I have been having for the last few months or so because I have been finding lately that many of my dreams have been coming true in real life. So when I arrived home, I looked in the book that I had been using to take down my dreams, being so sure that it would be in there, yet it was not. But I am still almost completely sure that I had dreamt of what had happened, even as I am writing this, the feeling of anxiety is still enveloping me.

I know that I have dreamt of the situation, but how can I verify this? Is there any way? And what does it mean if I did have the dream? Should I be scared or worried of what is happening? Has anyone else had an experience like this? If so, has it kept happening?

Thank you in advance for reading this and/or replying, it means a lot to me to try and decipher what is happening :)

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry over Deja Vu's, ive had a few myself, sometimes small things and others big things. I believe you had Deja Vu and it would not call it a bad thing, more like your brain getting a little bit stronger.

Is this the first time you donated blood?

• Like 1