Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the President truly the President of the USA?

FarvLarion

I really doubt that President George Bush is really the President of the US.  In fact, it is in my belief that we are have been lead up to believe that we are a democratic society when we are not.  Think about this point in another point of view, what I say really does not matter.  The Government lets us see what they want us to see, then blindingly leads us away from the truth, and if we ask a question knowing a part of the untold truth, we are labeled and put aside classified as either a nobody or an insane person.  I am looking for the truth behind this, and will post my results, but I thought that this might just inspire someone to think about this more.  The world has turned into one large, behemoth politics meeting, perhaps there really are no countries anymore, just lies.

FarvMLarion

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• JesusFreakGS

• odinsupreme

• Magikman

FarvLarion,

i totally agree with you on the point that president George Bush is a nobody. I have always believed that him and past presidents of the United States and other leaders of the world are just puppets on show. The puppeteer is putting on the show and Georgie is entertaining the world.

Reese92 once wrote on a previous post, think of the most powerful person you can think of and there is someone even more powerful than them. I agree

"What goes up must come down"

Who ever may be in power will come down one day for this is the law of gravity :) LoL

X

Eh, who knows what those government officials are up to. Conspiracies are sure to take place in high places. But as naive as this may sound, I believe that they won't directly affect the country... and if they do, I believe that justice will prevail. Still... it is kind of scary to think about what the government is keeping from us...

Adam

I don't know.  Lately I have been wondering if justice is reality.  Perhaps it could be a fabrication for us all to shut up and stay out of the Government's way.

• 3 weeks later...

A wheel within a wheel ?   That's what happens when you expect to find an answer within another question. And this discussion follows that path. No matter how hard you dig for the information, the question will not be completely answered. Each point of information will lead you back to the beginning.

So who is in charge ?  I think that if you asked that question in Washington, D.C. you would get a varied answer from each person you asked. It would all depend on what that person truly felt you were asking.

Puppet master ?  Really do not believe that there is just one group or individual that could control

the actions of an individual in the capacity as leader of the United States or for that matter any other country.  If there are these clandistine groups out there controlling things from behind political leaders......they are doing a really crappy job. ;D

Here's a thought......

It seems that for a long time people complained that they wanted fredom of choice......once that was granted several years past and then the people realized that they had to be held accountable for any and all actions they implimented. This did not please the people and they demanded more governmnet intervention................ Now, it has come full circle......people complain about why they are unable to do this or that due to regulations-which they requested because they felt it was needed. Basically we are the ones who try to pull the strings of the system to see just how far we can make it work for our own personal gain. There's no conspiracy in that. No dark cloaked individual sitting behind a desk, waiting to dispatch his goons out into the world to create chaos.

We have become a society that wants freedom of choice in order to demand freedom from choice. We need no conspiracy theory to back this up.....take a look at the news and try to deny it....individuals killing family members and pleading insanity ?  Yes...there has to be a dark organization controlling the nation, it would explain the lack of responsibility currently being demonstrated . It's so much easier to blame someone else.

::)

Hey!

We don't want no paid government lackey on this board spreading lies and disinformation. Who are you to be filling our heads with sensible, rational thinking? >:( Haven't you heard of the NEW WORLD ORDER and the conspiracy to enslave us all? What's the matter with you, anyway? There is no justice.....ATTICA, ATTICA!!!! :P

MAGIKMAN

* - Since you're here, if you do work for the government, can you see if they've sent my last payment out? My FBI undercover number is 0I812. They still owe me for last months debunking services, thanks.  ::)  

• 2 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, We are doomed, doomed i say.... ;)

Odin Supreme 8)

You know what, I think that I have to say something with some information in it, well. Were you all talking about George Bush, or George W. Bush??  ???

Odin,

Since the question was stated to reflect the current time, instead of past tense, it means George W. Bush, I assume. However, since you brought up an interesting point, the thread should really say ALL Presidents, past and present, since all presidents weild the same amount of power, more or less. Depending on the state of global affairs at the time, of course.

I pray that you are all wrong. I pray that history will judge GW as one of our greatest presidents.

I would truly weep if George was the name of our first and our last president.

Dalia

Dalia,

This thread isn't about insulting any President. I'm with you, I feel President Bush is a good President, who could be on the verge of being one of the greatest.

This thread pertains to the limits of Presidential power, due in most part, because of bureaucracy. Presidents are usually figure heads that raise money for their party.

No real power in foreign policy or domestic policy due to 535 members(435 representatives, 100 senators) of the legislative branch of government, whom any President must go through to enact a particular policy initiative.

"THE WORLD IS GOVERNED BY PEOPLE FAR DIFFERENT FROM THOSE IMAGINED BY THE PUBLIC".

Benjamin Disraeli, Victorian-era Prime Minister of Britan

X

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is…except all others." ......Winston Churchill

"Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians."......Charles De Gaulle

"I'm just here for the chicks.".......William Jefferson Clinton

MAGIKMAN

Homer, So you like quotes, hehehe:

"I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them." George Bush

"How can a guy this politically immature seriously expect to be president?" Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jr., assessing John F. Kennedy's chances in the 1960 election, 1959

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people." Dan Quayle

(Who is Dan anyway?)

Odin Supreme 8)

???

What I find quite baffling, is that Mr Bush is new to the position of President and is now faced with the most serious problem to face a president since WW2, yet does not seem to have consulted any former presidents...(apart from good old dad)

If I were in his boots, I'd be getting all the input I could from any former presidents still alive, since those men are capable of providing informed, experienced, sound advice based upon their own terms in office. Egos should be put aside - it is the welfare and future of the PLANET at stake here.

???

I am just going to throw this out there.  You don't know what happens behind closed doors, and it is known that several former President's have called to speak with him shorty after the incident.  So, I am sure he has talked with them in some detail..  Just because it was not made public, does not mean it didn't happen.

:-/

Reese  :-*

Loonboy,

Reese is absolutely right. We don't know whether he conferred with former Presidents or not. Futhermore, other than his dad, there isn't much left. After the abundance of foreign policy failures under the Clinton administration, due to having one of the worst-if not THE worst-foreign policy initiatives in this nation's history, it wouldn't look too good asking him for advise. That's not to say that he didn't though. Bottom line is, however, that a Presidents foreign policy is as good as his foreign policy team, and G. W. Bush has one of the best-if not THE best-foreign policy team of any President.

• 11 months later...

i stumbled on a link on a website that led me thru numerous pages saying george bush jr is the antichrist! :sh also on another site it said russian president vladimir putin!  erm....i dont believe it.and now finally i will reveal the true antichrist.....  david hasselhoff  :sg :sf he must have sold his soul to satan to get himself a part in baywatch! lucky git.. and those clothes is knight rider........truly the fashion of someone who hasnt been on earth recently! ;D sleep well folks! whats more scary....hasselhoff's acting or satan and co? lololololol

• 1 month later...

if you want to find some insight into where true power lies, look up some Chinese history. its quite eye opening. it seems that even up until 150 years ago, China was ruled by an elite society of eunuchs. who knows if they are still in power today?

Chinese history is a very interesting read- kind of like a wacky X-files episode, but true.