Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most " Bush bashing " article !

Mademoiselle

I found this article today on capitolhillblue.com . I don't think i have read something more Bush bashing ..

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/3500

Time to remove both Bush & Cheney

October 8, 2007 - 6:27am.

These madmen must be driven from office

By DOUG THOMPSON

George W. Bush is an American Hitler. We can no longer deny that unpleasant reality and we must face the sad fact that the President of the United States is an international war criminal, a despot who sanctions torture and a madman who is nothing less than a mass murderer.

Impeachment of this criminal is no longer an option. It is a necessity. Bush, along with his partner in crime Dick Cheney, must be removed from office. They must be arrested and tried for their crimes and, upon conviction, they must be punished to the full extent of the law.

The United States can no longer sit back and allow the slow, plodding wheels of Democracy take its course. We cannot wait until January 20, 2009, to remove these thugs from office. It must happen now. He is a threat not only to the peace and security of the United States but represents a clear and present danger to the world as we know it.

Bush is an international terrorist far more dangerous than Osama bin Laden. Bush is a Hitler with nuclear weapons, an unhinged, megalomaniacal madman bent on world destruction.

On Friday, Bush defended his administration’s use of torture. He has ordered the Pentagon to draw up plans for an invasion of Iran and authorized the military to develop scenarios that include the use of nuclear weapons in such a war. He has placed loyalists in permanent positions on many key federal agencies, ensuring that his insane policies will be carried out long after he leaves office.

I’m sorry, but as an American I can no longer sit back and leave the removal of George W. Bush from office to the flawed political system. That is the system that put him into office, not once but twice, and it is the system that has allowed him to seize control of the government and subvert the will of the American people.

The Democratic leadership of Congress failed the American people by not delivering on the promises that swept them into power in the 2006 midterm elections. The only way they can restore credibility is by taking the drastic, but necessary, steps to remove Bush and Cheney from office before they destroy this nation and the world.

I truly believe the situation is that desperate, that this nation cannot survive another 15 months with Bush and his cronies in power.

The time to act is now…before it is too late.

I only pray it not already too late.

DOUG THOMPSON

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• BrucePrime

• Unlimited

• questionmark

wow that about says it all....hope it's not too late?...

Sad. Pitiful. Hateful. Hysterical. Delusional. Seditious. Disturbed.

Linda Blair in The Exorcist can't hold a candle to such types.

Sad. Pitiful. Hateful. Hysterical. Delusional. Seditious. Disturbed.

Linda Blair in The Exorcist can't hold a candle to such types.

your in denial about bush's policies, like an alcoholic at 4 am...the bars closed...

your in denial about bush's policies, like an alcoholic at 4 am...the bars closed...

I asked you a question unlimited.

What war crimes?

Your ignorance of history is sad.

Bush is America's Hitler? Oh where to begin with that one? Where are the concentraction camps? When were Jews and undiserables rounded-up?

Do you think the Pentagon is just now drawing up plans for an attack on Iran? Or that they've never ever considered using nuclear weapons?

Your ignorance of history is sad.

Bush is America's Hitler? Oh where to begin with that one? Where are the concentraction camps? When were Jews and undiserables rounded-up?

Do you think the Pentagon is just now drawing up plans for an attack on Iran? Or that they've never ever considered using nuclear weapons?

they are in secret prisons in eastern europe...you dont think the pentagon has a plan for attack?...you think they dont consider nukes?...

"The United States can no longer sit back and allow the slow, plodding wheels of Democracy take its course. "

Hee hee - yeah, right on brother. Revolution now. Power to the people.

This guy is even more fun than Ahmedinejad.

Meow Purr :)

they are in secret prisons in eastern europe...you dont think the pentagon has a plan for attack?...you think they dont consider nukes?...

Of course the Pentagon has a plan to attack Iran! Just like they've had plans to attack Canada.

"The United States can no longer sit back and allow the slow, plodding wheels of Democracy take its course. "

Hee hee - yeah, right on brother. Revolution now. Power to the people.

This guy is even more fun than Ahmedinejad.

Meow Purr :)

Yuup, Hitler was funny to in the beging, just as Germans were in denial in regards to his atrocities. Sounds familiar?

Of course the Pentagon has a plan to attack Iran! Just like they've had plans to attack Canada.

Theres news coming out that the white house is helping alqaeda with the fake usama videos?...it could get juicy..bush is in with bin laden all along i knew it...they destroyed 6 years of intelligence in one propoganda move..

A prison is a lot different than a concentration camp to round up minorities and undesirables.

This is just another form of holocaust-denial.

A prison is a lot different than a concentration camp to round up minorities and undesirables.

This is just another form of holocaust-denial.

do they make it out of those secret prisons?..what are you talking about holocaust denial..dont even go there...lets just call bush hitler "light"...

do they make it out of those secret prisons?..what are you talking about holocaust denial..dont even go there...lets just call bush hitler "light"...

Your lack of porportion cheapens what Hitler did and what happened in the holocaust when you so loosely throw around the label of Hitler. That is a form of holocaust-denial.

Perhaps you just lack a proper prospective of history. I'd be more than happy to educate you.

Your lack of porportion cheapens what Hitler did and what happened in the holocaust when you so loosely throw around the label of Hitler. That is a form of holocaust-denial.

Perhaps you just lack a proper prospective of history. I'd be more than happy to educate you.

i didnt write the story and use the hitler moniker...the writer and op did...did you read it?...he's our little facist, gw bush. out on an imperialistic land grab....noone should feel safe...your just in denial like the people of the third reich...

Ha... that's just SO typical, you crypto-fascist maxist-lenninist maoist-capitalist globalist-commie-fellow-traveler Nazi-Zionist big-business-towntrodden-masse yoghurt-knitting sandal-wearing eco-fascist (ooops... two fascists there)- Aubergine-denying veggetarian you !

Darn... missed out Imperialism and Bhuddism. :(

Any more labels we can throw around ? :P

Anyone remember what the thread was about :unsure2: ?

Meow Purr.

? :P

Anyone remember what the thread was about :unsure2: ?

Meow Purr.

its about arresting bush and cheney..the dynamic duo...

The Anti war Brigade go right across the spectrum from one extreme to another. How the Hell can anyone class Bush has Hitler, International war crimes, get a grip. Bush is a terrorist just like Osama Bin Laden, DOUG THOMPSON is a complete twit with a A.

I thought it was about hyperbole and a lack of proportion on part of the left.

We don't agree with him, he's Hitler!

Time to remove both Bush & Cheney

October 8, 2007 - 6:27am.

These madmen must be driven from office

By DOUG THOMPSON

George W. Bush is an American Hitler. We can no longer deny that unpleasant reality and we must face the sad fact that the President of the United States is an international war criminal, a despot who sanctions torture and a madman who is nothing less than a mass murderer.

War crime against who? Let's hear it from the victims then.

Impeachment of this criminal is no longer an option. It is a necessity. Bush, along with his partner in crime Dick Cheney, must be removed from office. They must be arrested and tried for their crimes and, upon conviction, they must be punished to the full extent of the law.

The Democrats have congress now, go for it!

The United States can no longer sit back and allow the slow, plodding wheels of Democracy take its course. We cannot wait until January 20, 2009, to remove these thugs from office. It must happen now. He is a threat not only to the peace and security of the United States but represents a clear and present danger to the world as we know it.

Hmmm, can't wait for election. Now who is acting like a thug?

Bush is an international terrorist far more dangerous than Osama bin Laden. Bush is a Hitler with nuclear weapons, an unhinged, megalomaniacal madman bent on world destruction.

Yeah, to the terrorist he is. Nice company this Doug Thompson has.

I’m sorry, but as an American I can no longer sit back and leave the removal of George W. Bush from office to the flawed political system. That is the system that put him into office, not once but twice, and it is the system that has allowed him to seize control of the government and subvert the will of the American people.

Still bitter about the hanging chad this Doug Thompson. :rofl:

The Democratic leadership of Congress failed the American people by not delivering on the promises that swept them into power in the 2006 midterm elections. The only way they can restore credibility is by taking the drastic, but necessary, steps to remove Bush and Cheney from office before they destroy this nation and the world.

And he still don't get it, Democrats did what they have to do to get elected. Now live with the reality that most of what they said were craps!

I truly believe the situation is that desperate, that this nation cannot survive another 15 months with Bush and his cronies in power.

Oh really? Want to bet your life on that?

I only pray it not already too late.

DOUG THOMPSON

I pray this guy overcome the hate and bitterness, life is not that bad really.

I pray this guy overcome the hate and bitterness, life is not that bad really.

I think someone needs to get Mark Chapman released and tell him that John Lennons spirit possessed Doug Thompson. That'll solve the problem.

Edited by BrucePrime

Bush is Hitler? Puleeese... we all know that Milosevic, Saddam, Ahmadinejad, Chavez and Putin are the new Hitlers :hmm:

Bush is Hitler? Puleeese... we all know that Milosevic, Saddam, Ahmadinejad, Chavez and Putin are the new Hitlers :hmm:

Milosevic and Saddam better fit the description, as they both engaged in ethnic cleansing.

Ahmadinejad is just a wannabe.

Chavez and Putin are laughable.

Milosevic and Saddam better fit the description, as they both engaged in ethnic cleansing.

Ahmadinejad is just a wannabe.

Chavez and Putin are laughable.

I think comparing any of them to Hitler is laughable - killing millions of people is no easy task, accomplished by some Mickey Mouse dictators - but especially laughable comparing Chavez to Hitler.... anyone who would do that is surely a moron and unfit to plan a war, for it would surely go horribly wrong :)

Bush is an egomaniacal idiot... making him doubly dangerous... but I wouldn't put him in the same class as Hitler. I believe Hitler is in a class of his own. I will, however, be throwing a party when Bush is finally out of office! ^_^