Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pictures from my basement Investigation

Guardian Angel of Fire

I did another investigation with a few of my friends and this is some of the stuff we had turn up on the digital camera, i want you input because when i saw the orbs i was first thinking dust until i saw the two color ones, this is the original, you can enhance this one yourself to see if you see nething different from my enhancement

post-71382-1209942196_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• JustNormal

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

and this one is my enhanced version

post-71382-1209942377_thumb.jpg

Colors mean nothing of orbs..don't be fooled.

i know but its just odd how if you see some of them, dont really have much color and some do? i'm just looking for input of what others think, i have many other photos which seem quiet strange, so yah

Hi, Good job. I am such an orb person it tends to annoy others LOL..I looked at this pic closely and to ME only they look like dust. IMO a paranormal orb is colorful, round but with tiny indents in a few areas, and have what I call texture to them, like the one posted in the graveyard. Yours are totally transparent and dont seem to be of the paranormal. BUT thats just my opinion. This is one taken in my bedroom, where there is a portal for human spirits to come and go..

post-53813-1209942937_thumb.jpg

Hi, Good job. I am such an orb person it tends to annoy others LOL..I looked at this pic closely and to ME only they look like dust. IMO a paranormal orb is colorful, round but with tiny indents in a few areas, and have what I call texture to them, like the one posted in the graveyard. Yours are totally transparent and dont seem to be of the paranormal. BUT thats just my opinion. This is one taken in my bedroom, where there is a portal for human spirits to come and go..

ah i see, thanks JN, i wish i had a better program to enhance photos on my computer but when i zoomed in on the digital camera (which is my fathers) i could see them much better than on my computer but these were the two on the digital camera that got me the most when i zoomed in on them.

not aruging with you, i do see the ones that are very transparent.

post-71382-1209943400_thumb.jpg

what gets me also is in this next picture it's not the size or the color of this, but it's what looks like something begins to form around it on the sides, theres a big or difference on the ceiling near it, this one isnt enhanced this is how it was taken straight from the camera.

post-71382-1209943989_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

This is one taken in my bedroom, where there is a portal for human spirits to come and go..

Hey Jn, how did you find out that there was a portal there?

Hey Jn, how did you find out that there was a portal there?

I found out from my Demonolgist's, assistant who is a clairvoyant. The Demonic came in via the tub room roof, and the human spirits came in from that area in the bedroom. Oddly thats where the red wormy thing was seen. I have a resident spirit named John LOL..He is grounded here, and I dont know who he is. I was told was a so called ladies man, and lived here over 100 years ago or so. He is a protector, so she said he watches over me. The only downside to John is, he smokes. I NEVER smoke in the bedroom (now dont smoke at all) but I wake with the strongest odor of cigarettes, quite often. I began a thread way back, and everytime I told him to make an appearance I got that orb in the same exact place. JN

Ahh, ok!

The wormy thing was in the bedroom where the portal is, right?

So, that orb pic you think could possibly be "John?"

and this one is my enhanced version

And what exactly is a photo "enhancement"? Well, it is adding detail that was not present in the original photo. Case Closed.

what gets me also is in this next picture it's not the size or the color of this, but it's what looks like something begins to form around it on the sides, theres a big or difference on the ceiling near it, this one isnt enhanced this is how it was taken straight from the camera.

Hey Gaurdian,

I see so much dust in that basement I wheeze just by looking at it. Let's see some pics with streaks, or smoke looking stuff... something like that. :}

And what exactly is a photo "enhancement"? Well, it is adding detail that was not present in the original photo. Case Closed.

enhancement meaning lighting enhanced so somethings you cant often quiet see you can see a little more clearer, i posted the original and the lighting enhancement, meaning contrast/brightness, auto-level adjustments, those things, not adding objects to the photo, so it's not a closed case, i figured you would know difference between adding and adjusting levels

Hey Gaurdian,

I see so much dust in that basement I wheeze just by looking at it. Let's see some pics with streaks, or smoke looking stuff... something like that. :}

did you look at the one with the yellow sphere above, did you look around the sides of it to the color tone difference of the white ceiling? i just not long ago from these pictures dusted the basement and vaccumed things up, i have to do it every so often because of family comming up for graduation

Which post # is it posted..?

*edit, i think you mean # 8 //

It's good orb pic I guess.. just orbs are not all that flattering.

Edited by Shankpin

Repeat after me please: dust, mist, and particulate matter are not gateways to the netherworld

Dust, mist, and particulates are not gateways to the netherworld.

Ahh, ok!

The wormy thing was in the bedroom where the portal is, right?

So, that orb pic you think could possibly be "John?"

Yes, that ugly wormy thing was in that same exact place. BUT that was during the haunting, so not sure, but it didnt scare me. My son's best friend died the night before, so I thought perhaps the worm thing was him. That stayed for a long time, which is freaky LOL.Anytime I ask "John" to show himself he does, with an orb..Heres another...Notice the same area where worm was..ugh..JN

Edited by JustNormal

.Anytime I ask "John" to show himself he does, with an orb..Heres another...Notice the same area where worm was..ugh..JN

Interesting how they show up in that same area like that-

enhancement meaning lighting enhanced so somethings you cant often quiet see you can see a little more clearer, i posted the original and the lighting enhancement, meaning contrast/brightness, auto-level adjustments, those things, not adding objects to the photo, so it's not a closed case, i figured you would know difference between adding and adjusting levels

OK, maybe I said it wrong. "Changing" the detail, maybe not exactly "adding" detail. It's the same difference. You "change" the detail in order to make it more represent your idea. Kind of sounds like the photos of the "demolition squibs" in the WTC. They don't appear until the photos are enhanced. Same difference.

I'm in Iraq right now. EVERY picture I take has orbs. Know why? Cuz it's dusty as hell over here.

Interesting how they show up in that same area like that-

Just like every time I take a picture of a mirror there is a bright flash! Very interesting and so unexplainable.

OK, maybe I said it wrong. "Changing" the detail, maybe not exactly "adding" detail. It's the same difference. You "change" the detail in order to make it more represent your idea. Kind of sounds like the photos of the "demolition squibs" in the WTC. They don't appear until the photos are enhanced. Same difference.

I'm in Iraq right now. EVERY picture I take has orbs. Know why? Cuz it's dusty as hell over here.

well yah Iraq is mostly sand dunes, and um, i posted the original and the brightness enhance, um you can still see the blue and yellow looking one in original, didnt u see the original? brightness enhance just lets people see things in dark areas of photos a little more easier.

Just like every time I take a picture of a mirror there is a bright flash! Very interesting and so unexplainable.

well yeah, um relflection of the flash >.> nice i know your just being smart about it, but honestly if you just observe things in photos you can uncover area's which could reflect soemthing such as that, but i still find it wierd that this Blue "orb" has shown up in more than one photo and more than one area.