Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Can doing Sorcery get you haunted ?

sorcery evil demons haunted black magick

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:00 AM

So I was reading about Sorcery and it sounds interesting.
It says it's black magick where the sorcerer calls up an evil demon.
Then the demon makes a pact with him to grand super natural powers or money etc.

If you do sorcery do you think it will get you haunted?
and have any of you tried it?

I am curious to know more about this topic

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#2    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:25 AM

I don't think so but most people don't listen to me anyway.

If you believe you're cursed, you'll be cursed.  it's all in the mind really.

If you try it I seriously doubt you will gain anything from it except learning about a different culture.

#3    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,828 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:49 AM

I have asked the same thing, only I asked for people to " put up or shut up."

I am going to get hated for this, but I have to......

The answer to your question is no.

First of all, even if people claim to know how to do this, they will not do it to show it is true. Even if they say they will, they back out for a number of excuses.There are numerous people here, and hundreds on the internet that claim they can summon these things, or get rid of them. Not one has done anything except take advantage of people, and/or take money from guillible people. I think some of them may actually believe they can do what they say, but not one person has proven anything to anyone. Just words, and cold readings...Maybe some " seeding " of peoples fears also.

I have tried spells, Ouija boards, etc,etc,etc...I have given my address, GPS, etc,etc to people that said they would be summoning things to me. I have openly stated numerous times, invited if you will, Demons and such to show themselves to me, to take over my body, to show me they are not all pussies......

Either I am one Demon hunter bad ass, or they are not real.....

The truth, they are real, if you " believe ".......I do not " believe " so I, and many others are safe.

If that does not make sense, I will make it easy.....It is all in ones head.

Long story short, this has been a on-going thing here, and this is where I will get a couple of hater replies. I am not bumping the topic, but answering your question. There is a lot of information there, 3 years worth. Weed through the bickering....

http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

Edited by Sakari, 28 May 2013 - 05:53 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#4    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 2,987 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

So, Off topic.

That youtube video, is it yours?

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#5    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts

• Such an ugly feeling that won't leave.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

Whether sorcery, demons, or whatever exists or not, they are cultural concepts that exist as much as other cultural concepts exist.

Wanting more power and opening parts of our consciousness (or doors to the other side whatever the case you see it as) can have consequences. They caused me great suffering until I renounced the lust for power. That lust was a symptom of not feeling fully in control. Very convoluted and complex, filled with what some would call demons, but so glad that chapter is over for me. Good luck!

#6    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,828 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 28 May 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

Whether sorcery, demons, or whatever exists or not, they are cultural concepts that exist as much as other cultural concepts exist.

Wanting more power and opening parts of our consciousness (or doors to the other side whatever the case you see it as) can have consequences. They caused me great suffering until I renounced the lust for power. That lust was a symptom of not feeling fully in control. Very convoluted and complex, filled with what some would call demons, but so glad that chapter is over for me. Good luck!

As I said, it is in ones head( mind ).....

Either you believe, or you do not. If you do not, you have no problems with it.

If you do, you open a door to being brain washed.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#7    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

IMO and personal experience, just don't mess with it. You'll end up only losing yourself. Whether you believe in it or not, things of the world only want to possess, control, and gain power over others. That statement is also towards people.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#8    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,607 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

View PostSakari, on 28 May 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

As I said, it is in ones head( mind ).....

Either you believe, or you do not. If you do not, you have no problems with it.

If you do, you open a door to being brain washed.

Maybe, some say it is all in one's head, others say it is all out there and definitely real, but I find both sides have some truths and it might really be all in the middle space, truly.

This can be applied to reality in general, some say it is all made up by our mind, others that our mind is a tool and it is all out there, but again in the middle ground might be true reality.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 28 May 2013 - 06:38 AM.

#9    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 28 May 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

Maybe, some say it is all in one's head, others say it is all out there and definitely real, but I find both sides have some truths and it might really be all in the middle space, truly.

This can be applied to reality in general, some say it is all made up by our mind, others that our mind is a tool and it is all out there, but again in the middle ground might be true reality.

I agree LBA. If you automatically dismiss it your wrong, but if you take it completely at 100% without some experience or first hand encounter, your still wrong. Balance is the key, objectivity is necessary, but complete dismissal is only ignorence.

Edited by Jessem, 28 May 2013 - 06:41 AM.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#10    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,828 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

The ones who " say " it is in the head have proof, facts, and backed up facts from the Medical Profession.

The ones who say it is real have nothing but claims.

Show me I am wrong with facts, and not opinions.

Edited by Sakari, 28 May 2013 - 06:44 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#11    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

• 3,607 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

View PostJessem, on 28 May 2013 - 06:40 AM, said:

I agree LBA. If you automatically dismiss it your wrong, but if you take it completely at 100% without some experience or first hand encounter, your still wrong. Balance is the key, objectivity is necessary, but complete dismissal is only ignorence.

À l'aventure is a French film that plays on the Sundance Channel and while it might be a bit smutty for some it really does have deep points that relate to this topic. Staring into the abyss long enough reveals parts of our own selves, doors to our own consciousness, or the collective one of humanity.

In one scene the forces are symbolized through sudden levitation. It is part creepy that film and those ideas resonate.

View PostSakari, on 28 May 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

The ones who " say " it is in the head have proof, facts, and backed up facts from the Medical Profession.

The ones who say it is real have nothing but claims.

Show me I am wrong with facts, and not opinions.

Not going to argue about who is right or wrong. Science has yet to adequately explain the seat of consciousness much less all these other issues. Still, I prefer the preternatural approach that always includes science and what it can tell us but also allowing meaning to still come through. Human and cultural symbols, collective consciousness, Jungian explanations all have a part in my worldview, we don't have to share the same worldview or have a dogfight on who is right or wrong.

Not going to show you as wrong. Can only share my worldview. On the other hand if you desire to share with us science, with facts, please do, you won't be turned away. If only meant to inform you will be welcomed. If only meant to disprove others, it might not have the same effect...

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 28 May 2013 - 06:50 AM.

#12    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:22 AM

This is how I feel. But it's not worth arguing the toss with people. If the professionals tell 'em it's all in the head, it's in the head! (Remember like when the same professionals said being gay was an illness and that it was all in the head too...) Even if some of those professionals explicitly believe it isn't just in the head...that's when they get discredited and we're told they shouldn't be in that job etc. Also, I feel this is appropriate at times...

Posted Image

:passifier:

Edited by Heaven Is A Halfpipe, 28 May 2013 - 07:28 AM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#13    Amalthe

Amalthe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

I think that base prerequisite for getting haunted is experiencing fear. For example, Sakari is, whether he likes it or not, one badass dude who spits in the face of danger :D, so he might meddle with things beyond his knowledge, but since he has no fear, demons have no foothold in his life. But that can take unexpected turn, just like life takes unexpected turns.
Sorcery and black magic in essence are not what people believe them to be. There is no power or force that you can use to get supernatural powers, improve yourself or curse someone else. It's just that demons see and hear what "spell" you conjure, and then do it (or not) if they feel you will believe in it or them more. For instance, levitation is no power of mind that defies gravity, it's just one invisible demon holding you up in the air.

If you look at spiritism, UFOs and about every single supernatural event, it's basically just fallen angels messing with you.

#14    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

View PostAmalthe, on 28 May 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

I think that base prerequisite for getting haunted is experiencing fear. For example, Sakari is, whether he likes it or not, one badass dude who spits in the face of danger :D, so he might meddle with things beyond his knowledge, but since he has no fear, demons have no foothold in his life. But that can take unexpected turn, just like life takes unexpected turns.
Sorcery and black magic in essence are not what people believe them to be. There is no power or force that you can use to get supernatural powers, improve yourself or curse someone else. It's just that demons see and hear what "spell" you conjure, and then do it (or not) if they feel you will believe in it or them more. For instance, levitation is no power of mind that defies gravity, it's just one invisible demon holding you up in the air.

If you look at spiritism, UFOs and about every single supernatural event, it's basically just fallen angels messing with you.

Interesting but what about like Monks who chant thing then float in deep meditation?
you think it's demons who give them those powers??

Well of course Sorcery and Black Magick...
Sorcery.. is calling up a demon to appear then talk to you and do your bidding..
that's direct contact. Like you said black magick are spells .. and they do them for you..
since you also call on them.. but not materlize..

But in SOrcery.. usually you are enslaved to the spirit...
and it demands blood sacrifice... if you not it will take the life
of the Sorcery.. !

I was just wondering if anyone actually still does that?
also people think it's just in their head??
that's interesting.. also...

Do you Fear The Ouija?

#15    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 28 May 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

So, Off topic.

That youtube video, is it yours?

I didn't make it.. a friend of mine made it :)

Do you Fear The Ouija?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users