Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8266    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,958 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 06 March 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Yes. Its not an ancient site even. He had the pulley. Nothing to do with the AA theory at all so posted in the wrong place

Well if Ed did it, it means no AA tech necessary

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#8267    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

View Postseeder, on 06 March 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Yes. Its not an ancient site even. He had the pulley. Nothing to do with the AA theory at all so posted in the wrong place

LIES seeder this has AA written all over it!You just refuse to see it hahaha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#8268    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

View Postscowl, on 06 March 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

That's more likely to happen than Ancient Aliens returning to Earth and doing it.

I need a new hobby anyway, idle hands and all that... :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8269    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,085 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:58 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 06 March 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

How heavy are the blocks in the Parthenon?

May I, may I, may I??

60 tonnes each, and many of them. Well, those smoothly carved and tall pillars that is.

++

EDIT:

Oh damn, that is the Roman thing. Sorry.

Edited by Abramelin, 07 March 2013 - 12:58 AM.

#8270    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,085 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Just watched this again.

The Russians have the whole thing stitched up.

They have visited sites across the world including many not normally accessible to tourists in Egypt.

Their conclusions are very clear.  An independent team of experts have made the same conclusions as other investigators.

Ancient high tech.  Ancient visitors.

See for yourselves.

Advanced Ancient Civilizations - Results of the LAH Expeditions 2004-2011 English Translation

I have watched that video many times, and it is nice to see someone jump to conclusions that fast.

#8271    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,591 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

View Postseeder, on 06 March 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

Your best bet is to google them up. So many links and pics have been posted - I for one have lost count of whats posted and where/when etc. But what is it you are trying to understand?

Thanks seeder..   i'm wondering if all of oddly shaped puffy faced stonework is as you described above,   "a facade",  or if some are fitted throughout the width of the wall. ? get what i mean?
   I've googled till the googs came home and i can't seem to find pictures of  dismantled walls  so i can see the sides and tops and bottoms of the stones.

Edited by lightly, 07 March 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#8272    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:28 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 06 March 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

Well if Ed did it, it means no AA tech necessary

Isn't that what we all have been saying, with one or two notable exceptions that is.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#8273    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,958 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 07 March 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

Isn't that what we all have been saying, with one or two notable exceptions that is.

We know Ed did it, the point of contention is that we are still not sure 'how' Ed did it, Mr Wallington might have an idea but nobody can say for sure.

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#8274    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,760 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 March 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

No further comment required.

Thank God for that. Now I won't have to ignore you anymore.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#8275    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,997 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 06 March 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

How heavy are the blocks in the Parthenon?

seeing as peeps like vids I got you one ... at just 1.43ms they start speaking of 'unmatched quality and precision'...you get to see parts of it being dismantled by CRANE...so you do get a feel for the size of the blocks.  The guys working on it cant...use modern tools so well so need to try figure out how the ancients did it....zoser may learn somethings after all

1000 years before the Indians in Bolivia  :yes:

Edited by seeder, 07 March 2013 - 06:00 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#8276    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Seracher & Seeder
Maybe you already posted it in this thread but I didnt follow all the way.
I dont know that pre Inca cultures were in iron age. What is evidence for such claim?

Edited by the L, 07 March 2013 - 06:23 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#8277    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,997 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

View Postthe L, on 07 March 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

Seracher & Seeder
Maybe you already posted it in this thread but I didnt follow all the way.
I dont know that pre Inca cultures were in iron age. What is evidence for such claim?
y

You only need to go back a few pages till you see images of copper/bronze axes etc and my link, searcher found the iron tools and links to it also

Who is to say FOR SURE what they used? They were known to trade alot with other people.... and had strong trade routes. In short we may never know for sure

Id already found this great link too, - about the Ore mine

http://www.livescien...can-empire.html

Edited by seeder, 07 March 2013 - 06:32 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#8278    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,958 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

We know what they used .... just don't know how they used what they had so well ... on the other hand .... sell them a power saw tool and they'll tell you to go fly a kite

they wouldn't be able to build what they did with a power saw tool

'

#8279    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,997 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

View Postseeder, on 07 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

seeing as peeps like vids I got you one ... at just 1.43ms they start speaking of 'unmatched quality and precision'...you get to see parts of it being dismantled by CRANE...so you do get a feel for the size of the blocks.  The guys working on it cant...use modern tools so well so need to try figure out how the ancients did it....zoser may learn somethings after all

1000 years before the Indians in Bolivia  :yes:

and at 36.50, the vid shows a joint 'so precise', its much thinner than a human hair...and in fact it gets SO precise, in the end the join gets invisible...

Now thats precision unseen in Bolivia :tu:  yet the ancient Greeks didnt cry 'aliens did it'

Edited by seeder, 07 March 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#8280    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,958 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

okay ... this is what you should know of how the things the ancients did :
Attached File  chart.jpg   59.71K   16 downloads

Its simple and effective and replicable

number one is getting irregular sides to match up, one end of the measuring stick guides the drawing the edge to be cut from the adjacent block

number two is sawing effectively, saw from B to a depth then the sides are chipped off with chisels or anything hard enough at A , rinse, dry and repeat, the saw start again to a deeper level then the chisels take over, chipping off the sawed edge, no limits to the size of the block that needs sawing

number three is showing that ONLY the touching sides needs to line up for precise placement, the center is left alone as long as it doesn't get in the way

now you may scale the stones up as big as you are confident of moving

~edit : update ... I got my A and B wrong on example number 2

corrected and I apologise

Is this how they did it ?
I don't know, but this is how it has been done

Edited by third_eye, 07 March 2013 - 08:44 PM.

'