Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden sure is laughing alot as to not be

Ugly1

If you are a fan of contact sports such as Boxing, Karate, or even Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) then you will notice something with fighters. A fighter will get hit with glancing blows or other types of non direct shot and have no reaction. You will see a fighter get CRACKED with a shot and instead of having no reaction, they will smile, laugh or give some kind of you didn't phase me gesture.

All I am seeing with this debate is Paul Ryan throwing knock out punches, and Biden constantly getting cracked. Instead of having a great offense of his own, Biden has adopted the smile and laugh technique and continues to take shots! Biden has a heck of a chin! Just needs to work on his offense a bit more.

• Like 4

And Biden has lied through his teeth several times now... (he should at least be sly about it :unsure2: ).

Plus Biden needs to work on his public speaking abilities, he keeps "umming and ahhing". tsk. tsk.

Me thinks the republican guy is winning here... :whistle:

Edited by Bavarian Raven
  • Like 1

You guys crack me up more than little Ryan cracked up Biden. Those guffaws were real because Ryan, in typical compulsive liar form, spoke out of his **** half the time.

eta: really?? a r s e is *'d out?

Edited by Mr. Smith
  • Like 1

You guys crack me up more than little Ryan cracked up Biden. Those guffaws were real because Ryan, in typical compulsive liar form, spoke out of his **** half the time.

Erm, I just watched the debate - and Biden was the one constantly (compulsively) speaking out of turn... as if he was afraid of letting the young one speak. And to be frank, Biden is bloody rude.

Edited by Bavarian Raven
  • Like 2

eta: really?? a r s e is *'d out?

Well here is the thing.

The Vice President is an important job, no? The Vice President is going to be meeting with many foreign leaders, I'm sure we all agree to that. Now here is my problem. Biden is representing my country when he is going out from the USA making deals and doing whatever all the Vice President does. Whenever he is faced with a tough issue, is this what he does? Just smiles, laughs a bit, and then tries to downplay a question instead of answering a question?

I can see it now.

Biden: President Akmadinijad of Iran, are you pursuing a nuclear weapon?

Akma: No

Biden: We want to bring in inspectors to verify this claim that you are not seeking a nuclear weapon.

Akma: No

Biden: *Looks down* *Laughs* *Gives Akma that your a dumbass face* *Laughs* *Gives the this guy has some nerve look*

• Like 1

Didn't seem much of it but from what I saw was Biden just smashing Paul. Heard even the mod was calling Paul on refusing to give details.

Regarding the laughing I think it was less "oh I got nailed" and more "wow that guy is full of crap and I'm going to nail him to the wall".

Edited by Corp
  • Like 2

Once again, no discussion about: The Federal Reserve, NDAA, bailouts, QE3, Patriot Act, unconstitutional wars, Internet privacy, the TSA, the "kill list", the devaluation of the dollar, PetroDollars, indefinite detention of citizens, assassination of US citizens, etc. In other words.....more of the same.

• Like 8

If you are a fan of contact sports such as Boxing, Karate, or even Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) then you will notice something with fighters. A fighter will get hit with glancing blows or other types of non direct shot and have no reaction. You will see a fighter get CRACKED with a shot and instead of having no reaction, they will smile, laugh or give some kind of you didn't phase me gesture.

All I am seeing with this debate is Paul Ryan throwing knock out punches, and Biden constantly getting cracked. Instead of having a great offense of his own, Biden has adopted the smile and laugh technique and continues to take shots! Biden has a heck of a chin! Just needs to work on his offense a bit more.

Comparing Biden's laughing to mma guy's getting smashed and then smiling afterwards was bang on bud!

I can hear Joe Rogan saying, "oh that one really hurt him, Ryan should go for the KO".......... but Ryan's a chicken- **** little weenie so it's no doubt he sat back and sat on his manicured hands.

• Like 1

Lets see...Conservatives will think Ryan did best, Liberals think Biden does best.

Surprise.

No surprise there..... it's the coke/pepsi challenge.

• Like 3

Not really a fair debate, she let Biden' go on and on and kept cutting Ryan off. Biden was very disrespectful.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 4

I watched the debate as well and to me it was a Biden win. All Ryan did was pull some personal issue he had out of his ass to conflict with Bidens numbers. It was a clear Biden win and I don`t give a flyen crap. Ryan and his BS about wanting a more bipartisan government was a tottal bs play. Ryan lost

I wouldn't trust either of these clowns to lead me across the street.... there's absolutely nothing there of any sort that would lead me to believe that they are working in the best interest of EACH single american citizen.... nothing.

• Like 3

Sure it going to seem like Biden won, she let him take over the whole show. She did`nt give Ryan much time to answer before cutting him off. I would have liked to seen a more fair debate.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 4

I never was a good liar. When I got busted on something I would smile. If I tried to deny and kept getting busted I would usually start laughing. Who knows? The debate was so so. Biden can't control his emotions, not a very presidential quality. Ryan got busted hard about taking stimulus money. Mostly it was like watching two family members argue at the kitchen table with grandma mediating. All that was missing were utensils to slam off the table.

• Like 2

The moderator did a good job from what I hear. She asked Ryan to get some details on his plans, he gave a bunch of bull****, and she called him on it.

Also seems like there are those saying Biden was too rude and kept interrupting...wasn't that was Romney got praise for in the last debate?

• Like 1

Also seems like there are those saying Biden was too rude and kept interrupting...wasn't that was Romney got praise for in the last debate?

I'm not sure... but it would have been nice if Biden let Ryan finish his thoughts before continually jumping in ;)

• Like 2

The moderator did a good job from what I hear. She asked Ryan to get some details on his plans, he gave a bunch of bull****, and she called him on it.

Biden had to ask many times to be given equal time as Ryan just ran his mouth about how he knew a guy or had a friend or blah blah about his personal crap. Biden stated numbers not personal experiences. The moderator many times had to cut off ryan as h was rambleing the same old nothing

Well as I said I didn't watch much of the debate so the only real interaction with the moderator I saw was Biden complaining that Ryan got 40 seconds and he only for 15 seconds. The mod more or less told him to deal with it. So seems she was rough on both of them. Now we just need to wait for the fact checkers to come out and see which one lied more than the other.

To be honest I was expecting Ryan to take more hits in this thread given his foreign policy comments would be completely hated on this forum. Well except for and then. :P

Oh and just want to throw this in: ENOUGH WITH THE PERSONAL STORIES! Next debate the mod should have the power to slap them whenever they try to use a personal story to answer a question.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 1

I'm not sure... but it would have been nice if Biden let Ryan finish his thoughts before continually jumping in ;)

Biden jumped in a few times but as we both watched it you can see why. Ryan was a parrot and when shown he was wrong would jump back on what was just shown as false. The constant lie Ryan repeated was that that his admin would and clearly cut no tax on the wealthy in the US but never said it. He kept repeating cutting out loop holes for the rich then went on to say tht his boss only pays 14 percent tax but his boss Mitt gave 30 percent of his income to charity. Giving to personal charity is not paying tax by anymeans its a way of avoiding it. Mitt is a scammer more so then Obama. Its very clear.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 3

Romney acted nothing like Biden did tonight. Mitt wasn't laughing and huffing or gesturing in any way like Biden did. He was loony and will make for plenty of late night comedy.

Biden had to ask many times to be given equal time as Ryan just ran his mouth about how he knew a guy or had a friend or blah blah about his personal crap. Biden stated numbers not personal experiences. The moderator many times had to cut off ryan as h was rambleing the same old nothing

So the lady who had Obama at her wedding gets to decide for all of America what's worth hearing or not? She did an alright job but she's there to moderate the time and questions. She's not there to decide for us what is considered 'nothing'. That's our job.

Biden won in enthusiasm and lost on professionalism. Ryan came out taking notes like a programmed machine. I thought that was funny. He did alright. He also says "look" a lot. They both say "by the way" a lot. I think Biden is probably an obnoxious drunk. I think Ryan would do well to party once in a while. He could stand to loosen up just a bit.

• Like 2

Giving to personal charity is not paying tax by anymeans its a way of avoiding it.

Giving to charity is a hell of a lot more efficient than paying taxes are. Taxes are supposed to help society. Who knows where they go? At least with charity you know where it's going and that its for good.

Anyhow he's not avoiding anything by donating to charity.

• Like 2

Biden had to laugh instead of crying like he wanted to do..biden is a moron people need to stop drinking the obama kool aid

• Like 1

Giving to charity is a hell of a lot more efficient than paying taxes are. Taxes are supposed to help society. Who knows where they go? At least with charity you know where it's going and that its for good.

Anyhow he's not avoiding anything by donating to charity.

Giving and picking who you give to is not a tax its a tax break and Ryan said he would what cut that tax loop lol. Tax is ment to help the whole of society not the few. How has taxs being spent on a failed war on drugs Iraqi and afgan benifited the average citizen. None that I can see so why keep it up. Biden says get out of Afgan 2014 Rayn leave it open to when ever. How long must a decade war go one befor one goes damn it didn`t work. The Russians tried it there and now they are going great America is going broke over there military budget.

At least taxs have some oversite. Repulicans need for a militaty comples dirvine society foesure do not enclude a public oversite. How many jobs has Mitt farmed out to other nations that will make up his imaginary 7 million job creation plan. Is he looking to a higher power. I liked Biden response to abortion over Ryans by far. One seems to understand a secular nation and one does not.

do a search and see how much charity acrtually reaches the people that need it....

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1