Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1966    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:16 AM

View Postthe L, on 14 December 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

Posted Image

Look at human antennea for VLF and goals to understand what scientists tried to conclude.

i have looked into this and haven't been able to find anything tangible... it was a research proposal basically... from the following link,,, https://www.sbg.ac.a...cts/posters.htm

a) to verify quantitatively the existence of one very particular kind of mind-matter interaction and to study in real time its physical and biophysical manifestations;b.) to repeat the same kind of experiment using the same test-subject in different locations and under various conditions of geomagnetic activity. REFERENCES. 1. Nobili G. (2002) “Possible bio-physical interference of the electromagnetic field produced by Hessdalen-like lights with human beings”. Workshop on Future Research on the Hessdalen Project, Hessdalen, August 10, 2002 : http://hessdalen.hio...ia_ABSTRACT.pdf

nobili's paper is nowhere to be found..... couldn't find any published literature in the database... just the workshop pdf which is mentioned above... :mellow:

#1967    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

View Postthe L, on 14 December 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

Tsytovich thinks that they evolve on faster evolutionary rate then we. So if they were older then we and evolve at higher rate then we evolved, then they reach level which we cant grasp in my opinion. Same as platypus can grasp on what level our civilization is. Plasma life form has bioplasma body which generate EM fields and radiate waves. They are antennae which can generate EM waves from other Plasmas. Similar as Petar Garjajev claim that human DNA is antennae. We even know that Plasma physicists study plasma as antennae even better they study how plasma can effect on humans and how humans can be used as antennae. So did plasma communicate trough those EM waves? Or VLF noise as recorded at Hessdalen? Did plasma tried to make communication with us? Do we create form of UFO saucers and Madonnas as one in Fatima or Međugorje? How? We have history, our beliefs. We encounter plasma and sent EM waves of thoughts which plasma can generate trough their antennaes.  So Lucia and cousins in Fatima were religious and when they come near Plasma life form they sent EM wave of Holy Mary which Plasma shaped. Or when person is influenced by greys and saucers and met Plasma his EM waves in fact shape Plasma into saucer. Or when person believe into ghosts Plasma shape itself into ghostly creature. Why plasma do that? If plasma friendly and trying to make conntact? Then again Arabs said that Jinns could took all kinds of shapes and that they have shapshifting ability in a sense. So Moses saw God because of his background.
That way we can easily explain some sightnings and expriences but we for sure didnt solve plasma mystery.
Question is did they realy communicated with Plasma life form if Lucia did talk with it Plasma or Moses?

check out persinger's work... link

eta another link

Edited by mcrom901, 15 December 2012 - 02:40 AM.

#1968    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

Ok...what did you guys do with Zoser while I was away? :unsure:

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#1969    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

View PostQuestfortruth, on 14 December 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQebYsYXCU This is something even the most skeptical of people cannot deny. You can see it touch it and carbon date it.

Let me tell you (and I posted it before): Nassim Haramein once said a comet twice the size of Jupiter had entered the solar system, and that governments around the world tried to hide that 'fact' for the public.

What this 'genius' did not know was that this comet was not twice the size of Jupiter, but that its COMA was twice the size of Jupiter.

The guy is fake, like the artifacts.

#1970    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 15 December 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

The Aliens came back and took him.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#1971    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 15 December 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

Let me tell you (and I posted it before): Nassim Haramein once said a comet twice the size of Jupiter had entered the solar system, and that governments around the world tried to hide that 'fact' for the public.

What this 'genius' did not know was that this comet was not twice the size of Jupiter, but that its COMA was twice the size of Jupiter.

The guy is fake, like the artifacts.
That was NEAT.  It was a spectacular comet. Quite bizarre in that it's orbital period is ~37,000 years.  Haramein claims it's how the legend of Nibiru came into being.
Unfortunately Haramein is a nutcase and since he can't get a paying job as a physicist he has a fringie website asking for donations to keep him thriving while he finalizes his unified field theory for peer review....which has been "almost complete" for a few years now.  New agers flock to his lectures like buzzards on a gutwagon.

Edited by synchronomy, 15 December 2012 - 05:37 AM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#1972    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

Okay, I can't copy and paste, but this link says In August 3114 BC aliens landed.  This is when the Mayan calender begins, and that beginning date is how we come Dec. 21, 2012 being the end of their calender cycle.  It is also when writing begins in Egypt.

http://wiki.answers....gust_11_3114_BC

Edited by me-wonders, 15 December 2012 - 06:15 AM.

#1973    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,350 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 15 December 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti.
fut fut fut

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#1974    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 14 December 2012 - 02:17 AM, said:

Zoser, what's the source of that picture?
Do you have a link to it?

It's a zoomed in shot from a youtube clip.  See post 1804.  I'm also going to check the pipe thickness issue out later today.

Posted Image

#1975    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,350 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 15 December 2012 - 06:13 AM, said:

I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti.
fut fut fut

View Postzoser, on 15 December 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

It's a zoomed in shot from a youtube clip.  See post 1804.  I'm also going to check the pipe thickness issue out later today.

Aiii!!!!!! A ZOMBIE!!!!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#1976    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Intersting article from December 11.

Origin of Life Needs a Rethink, Scientists Argue

http://www.livescien...n-reframed.html

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1977    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,350 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

hmm, reminds me of Ellis and Cassaday's comic series "Planetary", basically life is interconnected with the informational substructure of reality.

Only I will remain.

#1978    Questfortruth

Questfortruth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

I'm sure some of you are sitting there laughing, thinking how crazy this is. Feeling like youre so certain of your opinions and beliefs.

Yet, from another perspective I see a small blue planet among a mass of solar systems spreading throughout a universe that cannot be measured, and the planets with-in cannot be assigned a number by our mathematical system because a number so close to infinity does not exist.

I sit here laughing at the fact that people in this day and age could possibly still think we are alone in the universe and have not been visited. In fact from a psychological standpoint I would say the very thought borderlines on insanity, and if not, in the very least, proof of social brainwashing.

We are like the very first people on a small island that have never left, and know nothing beyond what our eyes can see across the vast ocean. Yet for some reason we believe our island is all there is and nothing else exists... It's quite sad to think a race with such great potential can acutally produce people that still think like this.

Sometimes it's frustrating, even angering, but I cannot help but look back upon my religious and social brainwashing as child and feel pity and despair instead. I realize that my IQ borderlines geniuis, there for it could explain why I have been able to break away and free my mind. It shows me how weak and impressionable our brains are and how enough "brainwashing" can eventually take an almost permanent effect. So instead of showing anger, I feel the need to show compassion and do my very best to show people the truth, as not only does it free your mind but gives you a perspective on our world and the universe that humbles a person in a way that cannot be explained with words.

#1979    Questfortruth

Questfortruth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

So sirs, I laugh at the thought of supernatural dieties, a place where we go when we die, and the wildly ignorant assumption that we are special enough to be alone in our universe.

What you show me is the weakness of man and what will most likely be our downfall as a species.

This whole arguement reminds me of the "humans killing the planet" arguement. Some people just don't want to believe it because its too frightening and will change their way of life so fear, selfishness and arrogance take control of their way of thinking.

#1980    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Ancient Aliens... hey, were these guys still around in the 6th century AD??

Posted Image

The Mausoleum of Theodoric (Italian: Mausoleo di Teodorico) is an ancient monument just outside Ravenna, Italy. It was built in 520 AD by Theodoric the Great as his future tomb.

The current structure of the mausoleum is divided into two decagonal orders, one above the other; both are made of Istria stone. Its roof is a single 300–ton Istrian stone, 10 meters in diameter.

http://en.wikipedia....um_of_Theodoric

Successor to Odoacer, the Goth king Theodoric (493-526) ruled over Ravenna and contributed to the embellishment of the city. His mausoleum, built in 520, is a curious building, built from stones of enormous size and crowned with an astonishing monolithic dome 11m in diameter in Istrian stone. The very sober interior has a Romanesque porphyry basin converted into sarcophagus.

http://travel.michel...delle_Industrie

tomb of Theodoric (Sta. Maria della Rotonda, a decagonal two-storied mausoleum, with a low dome cut from a single stone 36 feet in diameter), 530–540.

http://www.bookiejar...-h@arch1-2.html

The roof is composed of one enormous block of Istrian marble 33 feet in diameter, 3 feet in height, and weighing, it is said, nearly 300 tons. It is a marvel and a mystery how, with the comparatively rude engineering appliances of that age, so ponderous a mass can have been transported from such a distance and raised to such a height. At equal intervals round the outside of this shallow, dome-like roof, twelve stone brackets are attached to it. They are now marked with the names of eight Apostles and of the four Evangelists. One conjecture as to their destination is that they were originally crowned with statues, perhaps of these Apostles and Evangelists; another, to me not very probable, is, that the ropes used (if any were used) in lifting the mighty monolith to its place were passed through these, which would thus be the handles of the dome.

http://www.third-mil...EODORIC/14.html

Edited by Abramelin, 15 December 2012 - 12:02 PM.