Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#61    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 09 May 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

i see the authoritarian enemies of free speech are out in force after succeeding in closing down the last thread.
here's my suggestion - go to another part of the forum and swap favourite colours instead of telling people what they can and cannot think.
This comment is great .

#62    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

View PostSaru, on 09 May 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

I find it incredible that to a select few here, the grossly offensive images and views being put forward in the previous thread were apparently perfectly fine; yet those who dared to be offended by it and the moderators who spent their free time attempting to address these issues are now regarded with the utmost contempt.

Free speech to offend whoever one wants, it seems, is now valued far above ethics, morality and common decency.
i don't think you were following the thread. I was not saying free speech is free speech to offend, nor was i advocating putting up pictures of the injured. those pictures should have been deleted under the rules of the forum.

those of us that were looking at the conspiratorial angle of the boston bombings never put up any offensive images or promoted the notion that the injured were actors. it was one provocateur poster in particular, who is a self confessed conspiracy-denier, that continually put those images up and pretended that is what we were discussing, and i would say he did so in order to shut down reasonable discussion which he succeeded in doing, because he did not want discussion and the entire thread was deleted due to his actions.

for the record i do not support the notion of fake injured, nor would i ever put up a gore image on this site. on other forums i have been on, it is the offender who broke the rule that is sanctioned.

#63    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

but the video maker is insinuating that those women are part of an (imaginary) cover-up....that they are not real people reporting what they saw or knew.

and when it comes to the so-called actors who are supposed to have played the part of the Boston victims...purleeese...

what do they do at Crisis Actor HQ.....put out a call for anyone who doesn't mind breaking the law and aiding and abetting  murder etc

:hmm:

As I mentioned, I do not personally know any person who has done this, but I do know they exist.  Humans are a perverse lot.

As for the notion of sensitive subjects and 'conspiratorial' thoughts or actions, what is so special about the Boston bombings?  How are the deaths and injuries there qualitatively different than similar events around the world?

Everybody wished it did not happen, but while and since, many other humans have been killed and injured.  Sadly, many of them children at the hands of US drone operators.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 09 May 2013 - 07:19 PM.

#64    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 09 May 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

I think you miss the point on what free speech is, actually. It's not that you can say whatever you want without consequence, it's that you can say whatever you want but to break existing laws (or in this case, forum rules) in what you say can mean consequence.
I know what freedom of speech is.
I never claimed it was "say whatever you want without consequence or disregard for law or rules".
please examine your assumptions.

Edited by Little Fish, 09 May 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#65    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,267 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Why do i have a feeling this will get closed in time?

#66    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

Reporters Sue FOX TV-Inside Story

"Fox managers and their lawyers ordered us to distort, twist, and slant a story and threatened us with immediate dismissal if we would not broadcast material we knew to be false and misleading."
http://www.informati...article1212.htm

why is it so outlandish to suggest that CNN would make up fake witness interviews to create a story or reinforce a narrative to push an agenda?

#67    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

CoNN news. :P

#68    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

Neo CoNN news :)

#69    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

Don't trust any of them.

Idiots.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#70    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

I even heard some dimwit reporter on the radio today being interviewed about the Jodi Arias trial and she started talking about how we need to be discussing mental health issues more. Guess what she dove right into with no more talk about mental health issues? Right. Gun control. All of these morons have agendas.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#71    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

To those of us in the news biz, the headline on a new Gallup survey was dispiriting, to say the least: “U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High.”
“Americans' distrust in the media hit a new high this year, with 60 percent saying they have little or no trust in the mass media to report the news fully, accurately, and fairly,” Gallup reported Friday. “Distrust is up from the past few years, when Americans were already more negative about the media than they had been in years prior to 2004.”
That’s a far cry from the 1970s, when Gallup asked the question three times and found trust in the media as high as 72 percent.
It also means that “negativity toward the media is at an all-time high for a presidential election year,” according to Gallup, which is “particularly consequential at a time when Americans need to rely on the media to learn about the platforms and perspectives of the two candidates vying to lead the country for the next four years.”
There’s a definite political tilt to such findings.
Trust in the media – defined as having a “great deal” or “fair amount” of trust – is very low among Republicans (26 percent) and Independents (31 percent), considerably higher among Democrats (58 percent). Paradoxically, Republicans are the partisan group most likely to be paying close attention to news about national politics, Gallup finds.
How have things changed since the media’s relative glory days in the 70s and earlier?
Back then, most Americans relied on local newspapers and such much-admired TV broadcasters as Walter Cronkite and Howard K. Smith, whose veracity was rarely questioned. When Mr. Cronkite ended his broadcasts with his signature “and that’s the way it is,” most of us believed him.
Vietnam and Watergate changed that to some extent. (It changed Cronkite, who publicly turned against the Vietnam War.) So did the civil rights movement and the push for gender equality. Establishment thinking and policies came under greater scrutiny, and conventional beliefs were challenged.

Taken from http://www.alaskadis...ont-trust-media

#72    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

I know a freelance cameraman.  He's worked on a show in the UK called 'most haunted' and was repeatedly asked to film fake ghost activity.  He's seen people paid to talk about something they haven't witnessed, he's been asked to use archive footage to get a shot they couldn't get live.

Here's a fairly famous bit of footage...  You miss a sandstorm?  Just kick sand about and lie...

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#73    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,244 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 09 May 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

I know a freelance cameraman.  He's worked on a show in the UK called 'most haunted' and was repeatedly asked to film fake ghost activity.  He's seen people paid to talk about something they haven't witnessed, he's been asked to use archive footage to get a shot they couldn't get live.

Here's a fairly famous bit of footage...  You miss a sandstorm?  Just kick sand about and lie...

Most haunted is a totally fake entertainment show anyway. Maybe you didnt know that perhaps and believed they found ghosts at every old pub and managed to film/record them??   Talk about total overacting....

Edited by Saru, 09 May 2013 - 09:43 PM.
Removed copyrighted video

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#74    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 09 May 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Live from Saudi Arabia ???

That is SO embarressing! Are you sure it isn't a skit? At one point the guy on the left says 'the props are shaking' under his breath!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#75    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 09 May 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

That is SO embarressing! Are you sure it isn't a skit? At one point the guy on the left says 'the props are shaking' under his breath!

TBH I am not too sure, that is one of the reason's why I posted it, to see what other member's think of it...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users