Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tree of Fire

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

I am hated for my love.

I love those who hate me,
No, I envy them.

Should I envy nothingness?
Death?
Hell?

It brings me peace in my dreams,
Yes, I envy them.

Should I only hold passion?
Green?
Red?

My love is that of fire,
No, it sets nothing ablaze.

Should I strike a match with no wood?
Nothing?
Nobody?

No one will accept my fire,
Yes, it sets the forest ablaze.

My love is red like the fire,
And in only seeing green,
Stretches out to take it,
Burning the forest to the ground.

No one accepts my love, they hate it.
No matter how much I love them,
No matter how much I envelope them with it,
I am hated for my love.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#2    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,039 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

I love this. It feels spontaneous like the colors just came to you as you contemplated this. I like how it went from striking a piece of wood to burning down a whole forest... and how the colors you contemplated before emerged as actual things of meaning, red = fire and green = trees. I feel the deep despair and the clinging to love no matter what in this piece. It is unknown at the ending if you are speaking of your own love or of gods love, but that doesn't matter because we know they are one in the same... thanks for being bold friend :)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#3    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 05 February 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

I love this. It feels spontaneous like the colors just came to you as you contemplated this. I like how it went from striking a piece of wood to burning down a whole forest... and how the colors you contemplated before emerged as actual things of meaning, red = fire and green = trees. I feel the deep despair and the clinging to love no matter what in this piece. It is unknown at the ending if you are speaking of your own love or of gods love, but that doesn't matter because we know they are one in the same... thanks for being bold friend :)

Thanks for the kind response. :) I'm not really used to writing poetry, I generally just draw. Nice to know I'm apparently not as horrible at it as I think... Hopefully... :wacko:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#4    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,039 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:21 AM

Have you posted any of your drawings yet?

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 05 February 2013 - 05:21 AM, said:

Have you posted any of your drawings yet?

Don't make me do that too... :unsure:

Posted Image

#6    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

Very nice AC.

At first, the symbolism comes across as overly conspicuous, but after a couple more readings I find that, intentional or not, there can be a multitude of hidden meanings to many of the lines. I like poetry that allows the reader to interpret the words in their own way.

Kudos! :tu:

#7    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,633 posts
  • Location:This new war has taken a toll on families, my part is coming to a close on this front, leaving soon on a mayday.

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

I just decided that I had failed to fit in with a group that I've admired for years and to finally accept it and move on. Then I read this...

Love the analysis by SW and tS but I took it at face value on first read and could relate.

Now let me reread to see what else there is..nice work again Aquila.

#8    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,633 posts
  • Location:This new war has taken a toll on families, my part is coming to a close on this front, leaving soon on a mayday.

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

I can see a flame form with arms attempting to hug a tree.

I love trees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users