Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the quest.

The Exodia

would you rather live on this earth or travel through time and universe?

as for me, would i risk the quest for the safety of the humans or the others?

if we decided it, there is no turning back. but to fight again. will we make a better ending than the past of BC and the time of the Gods and Goddess? if i agree it would be continues suffering for the body and spiritual. after all, they already awaken and start their moves and influence to human mind for years now. i was not able to close the dimensions cause of the numbers of summoners of illuminating. instead some fools have opened them since the revealed of illumination where they have found a way to used em. i see these Father God creation is beautiful but sadly somehow is either we send them back into spiritual beings or just let them suffer.

the truth is this earth we all living in that we called earth was a planet that full of dimension door where all of other God's creation shared this planet with us. we cant see them but they can see us,hear us and so on. they are the yang and we are the ying. separated by the line of Higher beings who has been balancing both life.

it is true the reptilians exist and so are other beings, i seen few in my life when i was in their dimension.

if i activated "it". it will means i accepted this quest to face the situation that is evolving now. the fact that we the chosen ones all have responsibility on this changes as well. i need to find em.

i hope i can do this in few years time from today. have a good day. if any of you happen to know your abilities please talk to me and i need to use your energy to open a certain door of dimensions.

Cocaine is a helluva drug

• Like 3

that is one hell of a druggie too

He (or she) whom the Past Basset Masters touch with their Holy and Drooly Excresences are never the same. Their perception is altered, but lo, not in the manner of drugs, yea, not even in the manner of the crack cocaine. When their Second Nose is opened, they become exposed to the Smells That Pass Us By, and for many visions and vivid dreams occur. Divine Knowledge is directly intuited to the Gnomic Men of Reason in their brainpan and to Sensus Commune, skipping the medium of the senses, as happens to the Angels, and as the Alchymists of Old strove for. The inability to match grammatic number in subject and verb is a regrettable byproduct of this change, but really, it's a small price to pay to learn What's Really Going On(copyright, registered trademark, patent pending).

I say we take this knowledge and, in the most respectable manner of the Bassets, nap on it for a few days before taking any hasty action.

Yea, though I speak with the tinkling cymbals of the voice of man, you may hear the low-pitched bay of the Hounds in my words.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

The dimensions of my door is 36x82 and when I pass through it I end up in a long hallway with similar doors lining both sides,when I follow it around the corner there is another door that I can enter and it transports me to other similar hallways and sometimes it opens and I can go out to this place that at times is covered in snow and other times the landscape is green and warm,I'm really not sure what it all means but maybe I will have an epiphany and all will be revealed one day.

jmccr8

• Like 2

i hope i can do this in few years time from today. have a good day. if any of you happen to know your abilities please talk to me and i need to use your energy to open a certain door of dimensions.

Which door are you trying to open? How do you know it's safe to open it?

The backdoor?

can't be, last I heard there wasn't even a back wall

Yea, though many speak of Past Bassett Masters, let it be known that it is the Collie Masters that truly understand their excrescences. Verrily they are not Slaves to the Cycle of Time, rather they lie outside of temporality and need no other to hastily waken the Master from the Void to attend to their wonton needs. :unsure2:

Edited by keithisco

Yea, though many speak of Past Bassett Masters, let it be known that it is the Collie Masters that truly understand their excrescences. Verrily they are not Slaves to the Cycle of Time, rather they lie outside of temporality and need no other to hastily waken the Master from the Void to attend to their wonton needs. :unsure2:

The Bassets, as I understand it, are more than willing to leave all Asian food issues -- wontons or otherwise -- to the Collies.

:)

--Jaylemurph

So..... Would I rather live a life like Dr Who, or a regualr mundane existance??

If you'd asked me 10 years ago, I'd go with Adventure and Exploration of Space and Time, but now... I have a wife and kids and I would not give them up for any other Adventure.

• Like 1

everyone laughing and making drug references should consider the theories of terrance mckenna and his ideas concerning the role played by psychoactives such as DMT in the 'progression' of mankind.

now scuse me while i blast up my bong.

:tu:

everyone laughing and making drug references should consider the theories of terrance mckenna and his ideas concerning the role played by psychoactives such as DMT in the 'progression' of mankind.

now scuse me while i blast up my bong.

:tu:

don't start kissing skies now, y'ear ?