Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

dreamland

I find Coral Castle of interest only because the guy did it alone and still accomplished something amazing. Do I believe that he used magnetism or some other nincompoopery of that kind? No, I do not. What I do believe, is that he found another method of accomplishing it, old or new, but of a more conventional kind.

Like Wally Wallington, this man has demonstrated that he can lift a Stonehenge-sized pillar weighing 22,000 lbs and moved a barn over 300 feet. What makes this so special is that he does it using only himself, gravity, and his incredible ingenuity to accomplish such a feat.

See for yourself.

http://www.disclose...._Move_Anything/

Wow that man is incredible... :blink:

• Like 1

Here you go solved

edliftingcoral.jpg

Ah dammit I did forget all about this picture. He does use a winch doesn't he? I still have to say kudos to the guy to have build it all by himself though.

Oh, gosh! I had completely forgotten about clad's geyser idea.

Fuelled, no doubt, by the holy and drooly excresences of our Past Basset Masters. Sadly, when they re-ascended to their Basset-y Celestial Domain Where Hams Are Quiet Abundant, all evidence for this system would have disappeared. I'm glad clad has been touched by Them to realize the truth!

--Jaylemurph

Jayle your posts make my day! Never stop mate!

Wow that man is incredible... :blink:

I know, the dude does the most amazing things, by himself and without any winches and such. Rather amazing. So I posit that if he can think up these methods and ways to do it, so could our ancestors.

Hey Clad, I see now why you'd like the cave dug out Pronto. You're hoping that they hold the key to finding how the geyser system worked under the plateau, right?

Yes, of course. But I'm also a believer in always making continual progress. This means

everything is investigated as it arises. It's simply counter productive to wait on making im-

provements or studying anomalies. This is what we are all supposed to be doing. This is

the very nature of what it means to be human. We might not even be here tomorrow so we

do what we can and have fun today as much as possible.

I also see what you are talking about with the lines on the gravimetric scan, but you would have to ignore the false color mapping that shows the densities and only look at the lines. Which ignores the whole point of the density graduations.

The lines exist only because of the density graduations so you're not really losing information

by concentrating on the lines. It just provides a handy means of modeling the information in

your mind. It took me some little effort to find the five step pyramid but once it's seen it's really

quite obvious. This is just the way the brain works. We see what we expect and it's hard to see

things that are not expected. And I had the advantage of knowing how it was built or I'd proba-

bly not see the lines at all!

The fact that there are ramps from the time of the pyramid building indicates they were used. I doubt they were used just to walk on. They wouldn't have taken away time from building the pyramids to build ramps that had no function. While we do have remains of ramps, we do not have remains of any counterweight system.

This is utter hogwash. There is evince they had string and birds but that doesn't mean

they tied birds to the stones and trained them to fly them up either. This isn't the way

reality works.

I would like to see the evidence of the water collection devices please.

You realize that a counterweight for one 2 1/2 ton block would require 600 gallons of water and would measure approximately 3 ft x 3 ft x 7 ft.

Please show me references to the "Overseer of counterweight Builders", "Overseer of counterweight Dismantlers", "counterweight Designers", gods of counterweights and inscriptions of "the Crew of the Drunken counterweight Builders of Khufu" or even the word counterweight or it's equivalent.

Perhaps I missed it in a previous post so could you please supply a link that shows that it is a fact they hauled the blocks up the side of the pyramid?

I've posted the pictures of how all the great pyramids were built on water collection devices more times

than I can count and don't have a picture readily at hand. The ground was sculpted around the pyramids

to be as flat as a mirror even though the widths varied somewhat and a dam was built around it before

the pyramid was ever even begun. You can tell this because the water collection device is UNDER the

6 1/2 million ton pyramid.

Check this thread;

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=217110&st=270&p=4121526&hl=+collectiuon%20+deviceentry4121526

They didn't just lift one little stone at a time. They lifted ~18 ton loads at the bottom

and 12 ton loads near the top. They always had two or three lifters working at a time.

I've lost count of the times I've listed the titles of the builders as well. You can check

almost any thread but it's probably listed several times in this thread alone;

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=198130

(this thread is still averaging nearly 50 hits per day)

http://www.gizapyramids.org/code/emuseum.asp?newpage=aeragrams

The titles are not consistent with the usage of ramps but are consistent with the usage of

water, boats, canals, and lifting things up the side. The physical evidence also coincides

with this because it is a step pyramid;

http://hdbui.blogspot.com/

The only reason to build a step pyramid is that they could lift the stones no higher than a

step. It is also far easier to lift them this way and it evidenced in many ways.

I'm not sure we should even refer to "secret caves" any longer since even Hawass now ad-

mits there are caves under here. This makes sense since the ancient name was "Mouth of

Caves" and there had to be some way to get all the water up here.

Copying and altering slightly a part of your post:

Please show me references to the "Overseer of counterweight Builders", "Overseer of counterweight Dismantlers", "counterweight Designers", gods of counterweights and inscriptions of "the Crew of the Drunken counterweight Builders of Khufu" or even the word counterweight or it's equivalent.

Perhaps I missed it in a previous post so could you please supply a link that shows that it is a fact they hauled the blocks up the side of the pyramid?

I just realized this morning that I forgot to respond to this.

Yes. It's all there. They had a goddess for the means they used to actualkly lift the

stones and she was very fundamental to their thinking. She was "Ma'at" the "goddess

of balance" and her human counterpart is buried right in the Giza cemetery; the "Weigh-

er/ Reckoner". They had a goddess of the counterweight (Isis) and a goddess of the

ascender, Nephthys and her counterpart is also buried right in the workers cemetery;

the "Overseer of the Boats of Neith". They had a god of the djed (Wepwawet) and the

closest thing in the earth is the "Priestess of the Scycamore". With all this work going

on on the pyramid sides they needed a god to oversee each side. One of these four

gods was Demaunutef and his counterpart laid in the cemetery as well until his grave was

desicrated. He was the "Overseer of the Side of the Pyramid". Sobek was the god of

the canals and there's a "Overseer of Canals". Osiris (Atum) was the geyser and there

is a tomb of Osiris at the bottom of the Osiris shaft. There were once four jugs containing

his CO2 efflux but these have been lost or destroyed. There were 20 to 40 man crews

needed for each of the lifting systems for loading and unloading. There is an "Overseer

of a Boat Crew".

There are no ramps and no jobs even vaguely resembling the sort of work that indicates

ramps. There weren't nearly enough people or accomodations for ramp builders or stone

draggers. The word "ramp" isn't even attested until long after the great pyramid building

age. As I promised years ago allthe new evidence would support geysers and not ramps.

I hope everyone caught Temple's discovery of the most important find at Giza in 120 years.

7-62sup.jpg

Here we have the smoking gun (literally). This is Atum's ka and this ben ben would be sitting

on a primeval mound if it were bigger. You can actually see the mound is beginning to form

toward the lower right.

Can you say what you believe was more important?

hi clad, i could but wont. seems i been dragged into this mystery for a reason, alot more i could add, but wont.

Based on the sphinx temple and 3 other temples, Robert T is basically is speculating on

the burial sites of 3 pharohs of giza and a 4th based on what he views has cable conduits at temples.

R temple insists that its certainly a tomb there of the pharohs of the pyramids of giza without doubt.

geez - flawed logic on his part, especially when one knows alot about ancient egypt and their temples.

Can someone ask him to do more research before reaching such rash absolute conclusions.

so its quite incorrect at this point to claim Temple's discovery the most important find at Giza in 120 years

but heres more pics for those wishing to see them at this link. http://www.egyptiand....html#supplates

Edited by samspade

hi clad, i could but wont. seems i been dragged into this mystery for a reason, alot more i could add, but wont.

Based on the sphinx temple and 3 other temples, Robert T is basically is speculating on

the burial sites of 3 pharohs of giza and a 4th based on what he views has cable conduits at temples.

R temple insists that its certainly a tomb there of the pharohs of the pyramids of giza without doubt.

geez - flawed logic on his part, especially when one knows alot about ancient egypt and their temples.

Can someone ask him to do more research before reaching such rash absolute conclusions.

so its quite incorrect at this point to claim Temple's discovery the most important find at Giza in 120 years

but heres more pics for those wishing to see them at this link. http://www.egyptiand....html#supplates

It's not at all my contention that his claim that the kings were buried in the so called

valley temples to be the most important discovery in 120 years. Indeed, I seriously

doubt that they were buried anywhere because the PT specifically says they were

cremated. It's possible I'm wrong but that they werwe buried in the valley is largely

supposition and not even as well supported as the supposition they were buried in

the pyramid.

What I believe is the most important discovery at Giza in 120 years is the evidence

represented by this photograph;

7-62sup.jpg

I believe this is Atum's ka and the beginning of a new primeval mound. This is a smo-

king gun that says there is water movement everywhere under the plateau and that

higher CO2 levels in the past is what built the pyramids.

This picture is evidence. It is extremely important evidence.

This is utter hogwash. There is evince they had string and birds but that doesn't mean

they tied birds to the stones and trained them to fly them up either. This isn't the way

reality works.

I've posted the pictures of how all the great pyramids were built on water collection devices more times

than I can count and don't have a picture readily at hand. The ground was sculpted around the pyramids

to be as flat as a mirror even though the widths varied somewhat and a dam was built around it before

the pyramid was ever even begun. You can tell this because the water collection device is UNDER the

6 1/2 million ton pyramid.

Check this thread;

http://www.unexplain...e

They didn't just lift one little stone at a time. They lifted ~18 ton loads at the bottom

and 12 ton loads near the top. They always had two or three lifters working at a time.

I've lost count of the times I've listed the titles of the builders as well. You can check

almost any thread but it's probably listed several times in this thread alone;

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=198130

(this thread is still averaging nearly 50 hits per day)

http://www.gizapyram...wpage=aeragrams

The titles are not consistent with the usage of ramps but are consistent with the usage of

water, boats, canals, and lifting things up the side. The physical evidence also coincides

with this because it is a step pyramid;

http://hdbui.blogspot.com/

The only reason to build a step pyramid is that they could lift the stones no higher than a

step. It is also far easier to lift them this way and it evidenced in many ways.

I'm not sure we should even refer to "secret caves" any longer since even Hawass now ad-

mits there are caves under here. This makes sense since the ancient name was "Mouth of

Caves" and there had to be some way to get all the water up here.

The way reality works is we find evidence from literary artistic and physical physical sources to use in making our theories how things were done. Do the literary works from the time of the pyramid building indicates either ramps or geysers? No. Does the artwork from the time of the pyramid building indicate either ramps or geysers? No. Is there physical evidence from the time of the pyramid building of ramps or geysers? I do not know about geysers but the physical evidence of ramps exists.

The only thing you have is the pyramid texts that even you indicate were written long after the pyramids were built. Do you have evidence that what is written in the PT directly related to the pyramids other than your own interpretation?

Since the Great Pyramid has a hill inside, how do you have a water collection device underneath the pyramid?

Geysers lift straight up, yet as construction continues, taking into account the angle of a pyramid side, and that the taller the geyser is spouting, the shorter the time it lasts, how do they move an 18 ton load of stone from the geyser to the current level of the pyramid that is say 50 feet from the geyser?

I believe this is Atum's ka and the beginning of a new primeval mound. This is a smo-

king gun that says there is water movement everywhere under the plateau and that

well clearly water under the plateau is not new, and has been mention by others including myself, so that evidence is not new.

before your statement lead me to believe it was robert temple discovery,

now your mentioning c02 and the GP, so its something your speculating on from temples picture.

something else came to mind about some old comments,

did that other person release that book about the Aquifer lifting all the blocks in the gp ever get printed ?

found this link at difference site, but i recall it was mention elsewhere too, “the space / time continuum and relativity and Unified Field Theory” - being used as “Herodotus Machine” able to lift 4000 blocks a day with the average height of the pyramid 240 feet in just 9 hour s.”

http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=37830&t=37830

Edited by samspade

The way reality works is we find evidence from literary artistic and physical physical sources to use in making our theories how things were done. Do the literary works from the time of the pyramid building indicates either ramps or geysers? No. Does the artwork from the time of the pyramid building indicate either ramps or geysers? No. Is there physical evidence from the time of the pyramid building of ramps or geysers?

Not only are all those things you simply dismiss out of hand still facts despite your

dismissal but I can add a great many more. Such as they depicted boats perched

on columns of water and said that Osiris towed the earth by means of balance. All

the facts support geysers and none support ramps. It makes people so unhappy

but there were no stone draggers anywhere. The evidence is what it is and it doesn't

support ramps any more than a five step pyramid could ever support any kind of ramp-

ing system. Does anyone really think that thje ramps just got steeper wiuth each step

until they achieved nearly 45 degrees to the top step and 90 degrees to the apex???

The only thing you have is the pyramid texts that even you indicate were written long after the pyramids were built. Do you have evidence that what is written in the PT directly related to the pyramids other than your own interpretation?

No. You are mistaken and misinterpreting something I said.

I and almost all the experts and translators of the PT are in general agreemment that

this work PREDATED the great pyramids at least in part. The PT evolved over time and

our copy is a little different than the ceremony that was used at Atum/ Khufu's ascension.

Atum became Osiris and the ceremonies changed but the rituals were little affected.

1551a. To say: This thy cavern there is the broad-hall of Osiris N..., would have simply

read;

1551a. To say: This thy cavern there is the broad-hall of Atum/ Khufu. in the Great Pyr-

amid building days when Khufu ascended to the iskn.

Since the Great Pyramid has a hill inside, how do you have a water collection device underneath the pyramid?

It's there. It's under the pyramid and had to have been made first. Not even a mountain

would interfere with it and it's just a little 22' high hill so far as we know.

Geysers lift straight up, yet as construction continues, taking into account the angle of a pyramid side, and that the taller the geyser is spouting, the shorter the time it lasts, how do they move an 18 ton load of stone from the geyser to the current level of the pyramid that is say 50 feet from the geyser?

Mebbe I really do need those drawings. :(

Geysers lift water straight up. The water flowed at 81' 3" to the "queens chamber" from

whence it was channeled to counterweights hanging over the edge. The counterweights

were attached to a load of stone on the opposite side of the pyramid. As the counterweight

was filled with water it became heavier than the stones and fell lifting the stones on the other

side.

This is all in evidence and it all appears in the PT. It's true that the evidence isn't extremely

strong but the fact is ALL the evidence agrees with this. It's also true that no one else "inter-

prets" (understands) the PT as I do but it's still true that with this "interpretation" it is internally

consistent and it is consistent with all the evidence. It explains why there are caves here and

it shows why there would be a ben ben growing in the valley temple even today.

I don't know about having help from ET but I often wonder if humankind was more advanced then we give them credit for.

Say if they had technology like we do today (or more so) but some catastrophy happened like maybe an asteroid impact

or super volcano erupted and it wiped out a good number of the earth's population. Then people would be in survival mode

until we started to progress and build ourselves up what we are today. Just a theory.

well clearly water under the plateau is not new, and has been mention by others including myself, so that evidence is not new.

That there is water is not new. It's that the water on which the powers that be refuse

to do even the most basic testing is heavily laden with minerals is new. We didn't have

data that this water was calcium carbonate rich until now.

before your statement lead me to believe it was robert temple discovery,

now your mentioning c02 and the GP, so its something your speculating on from temples picture.

My theory for quite some time has been that they used CO2 geysers to build. This

picture is more evidence. It is not consistent with ramps but it is consistent with geysers

just like all the evidence.

something else came to mind about some old comments,

did that other person release that book about the Aquifer lifting all the blocks in the gp ever get printed ?

Yes. The book my Chris Jordan that proposes geysers has been printed by Smashwords;

https://www.smashwor...oks/view/276831

It's too early to tell if it's a success but I have to love it. In time this will be considered a very

important book because it is the first to suggest geysers and the first to be essentially correct.

There's also some great insight in it and is interesting in its own right.

Edited by cladking

Cladking, what passage(s) in the Pyramid Texts suggests to you that the kings were cremated? This idea was anathema to the Egyptians, especially where the royals were concerned.

Cladking, what passage(s) in the Pyramid Texts suggests to you that the kings were cremated? This idea was anathema to the Egyptians, especially where the royals were concerned.

There are actually quite a few that appear to support this idea. Most are difficult to extract because

of the nature of the language which expressed meaning in context rather than by direct statement,

I believe. Essentially these lines all say that the dead king was transformed into Atum/ Osiris (the gey-

ser) when he was cremated on top of the incomplete pyramid at the east side 'iskn.

The most dramatic and easiest to see is;

376a. To say: The fire is laid, the fire shines;

376b. the incense is laid on the fire, the incense shines.

376c. Thy fragrance comes to N., O Incense; the fragrance of N. comes to thee, O Incense.

377a. Your fragrance comes to N., O ye gods; the fragrance of N. comes to you, O ye gods.

377b. May N. be with you, O ye gods; may you be with N., O ye gods.

377c. May N. live with you, O ye gods; may you live with N., O ye gods.

2053b. They take N. to heaven, to heaven-on the smoke of incense.

Of course there are other interpretations but these other interpretations require that

we accept that the PT contradicts itself over and over and has numerous grammatical

errors. I just don't believe there are contradictions and errors and it's interpretation that

makes these appear.

I know we believe now days that the body of the king was all-important to the eternal life

of the king and truth to tell I don't think an ancient Egyptian would necessarily object to

this belief. However, I believe that they considered the pyramid itself to be the king's body

once he was transmogrified and he could still commune with his ba in heaven. Indeed, one

of the chief reasons they probably adopted the custom of burning the body was to protect

it from rotting.

He wasn't destroyed by the flame but merely changed;

323d. N. will not be delivered up to your flame, O gods.

He was released from his mummy wrappings by the flames.

1555a. "Deliver N. from his bandages, which restrain (?) the living, O gods,"

What I believe is the most important discovery at Giza in 120 years is the evidence

represented by this photograph;

7-62sup.jpg

That is a most interesting picture Clad.

I'm not sure of the orientation of this picture. Are we looking into some kind of horizontal tunnel with the colored "mound" on the floor. Because to me it almost appears like the picture is upside down, with rocks and dirt on the floor and the colored mound on the ceiling.

post-26883-0-47203300-1361321792_thumb.j

That is a most interesting picture Clad.

I'm not sure of the orientation of this picture. Are we looking into some kind of horizontal tunnel with the colored "mound" on the floor. Because to me it almost appears like the picture is upside down, with rocks and dirt on the floor and the colored mound on the ceiling.

post-26883-0-47203300-1361321792_thumb.j

Great point. Your interpretation is more in keeping with the picture. I hadn't noticed it.

I'm sticking with the photographer's explanation for now and just assuming voids where

there is black and that the thing is at an angle. If he's being truthful that he is seeing some-

thing "percolating up then the this accumulation has to be perfectly flat. It is puzzling.

"A closeup of the very strange hole opening into the southern so-called ‘water drainage channel’ in the Sphinx Temple. The massive limestone block lying on top makes access and proper inspection of this channel difficult for anyone larger than a rodent, and although I know some people who might qualify for that description, I would not trust their judgement. The bizarre red, white, and yellow mineral encrustations here are puzzling, and I cannot explain them. I looked at them as closely as I could, and the more closely I looked the more puzzled I became. They seem to be bubbling up from something, with layers of encrustation being successively deposited on top of earlier layers. Perhaps the ‘efflux of Osiris’ is leaking upwards! "

That there is water is not new. It's that the water on which the powers that be refuse

to do even the most basic testing is heavily laden with minerals is new. We didn't have

data that this water was calcium carbonate rich until now.

My theory for quite some time has been that they used CO2 geysers to build. This

picture is more evidence. It is not consistent with ramps but it is consistent with geysers

just like all the evidence.

Yes. The book my Chris Jordan that proposes geysers has been printed by Smashwords;

I Dont think you read the link i gave at the graham handcock site, or look at the figures i gave that were mentioned, otherwise you would of known it was Anthony book about water mechansism lifting blocks in the GP and geyser..

my comments was based not of Chris Jordon but actually it was mentioned by someone else named Chris T and mention Anthony forthcoming book in 2010, which it appears he mentioned a patent and a forthcoming book and that was also forthcoming in 2001,

Anthony discussed geyser and the figures He gave to Chris T not this chris jordon fellow.

then chris T mentioned in a thread of 2010.

seems like no book was published based on the 2 threads i see which they mention .

“the space / time continuum and relativity and Unified Field Theory”

heres that link again since you didnt seem to read it

http://www.grahamhan...i=37830&t=37830

the book you list here mentions the GP and rainmaker, does not mention geyser in the review there,

you mention your chris jordan so is he a friend of yours you personally know other than from online?

Edited by samspade

I Dont think you read the link i gave at the graham handcock site, or look at the figures i gave that were mentioned, otherwise you would of known it was Anthony book about water mechansism lifting blocks in the GP and geyser..

my comments was based not of Chris Jordon but actually it was mentioned by someone else named Chris T and mention Anthony forthcoming book in 2010, which it appears he mentioned a patent and a forthcoming book and that was also forthcoming in 2001,

Anthony discussed geyser and the figures He gave to Chris T not this chris jordon fellow.

then chris T mentioned in a thread of 2010.

seems like no book was published based on the 2 threads i see which they mention .

“the space / time continuum and relativity and Unified Field Theory”

heres that link again since you didnt seem to read it

http://www.grahamhan...i=37830&t=37830

the book you list here mentions the GP and rainmaker, does not mention geyser in the review there,

I couldn't even read the whole thread. I believe there is a high probability when I see this

sort of thing that it is intentional misdirection. If you have a "paradigm shift" concerning something

so basic as gravity you won't get my attention until things start floating in the air. This ain't never

gonna happen and mother nature has made this pretty clear. It's hardly impossible that we might

someday be able to manipulate gravity but it's not going to happen before we understand its nature

and we still don't. I doubt this is our mutual friend Anthony since his writing style is so dissimilar. It's

not the sort of thing he'd say either except as an April fools joke or something.

I don't see any Chris T in the thread and don't remember anyone posting about CO2 geysers other

than Chris Jordan. I could have missed it and would go look if you had any clues. A search doesn't

turn up anything.

I guess I'll poke around a little more in that thread afterall.

edited to add that on further perusal there is some similarity in knowledge base of the 'two Anthonys".

reedited to say it is he; http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=37924&t=37830

Edited by cladking

I don't see any Chris T in the thread and don't remember anyone posting about CO2 geysers other

than Chris Jordan. I could have missed it and would go look if you had any clues. A search doesn't

turn up anything.

your the one who mention chris to start with,

and i mention there was another chris in a discussion in a thread you were part of , thinking perhaps you got confused- that being in 2 different threads, i mentioned earlier.

and i messaged you long before you posted this misdirection with chris jordan.

i gave you chris t surname in that message , you know that , and

if you wish i can show you were part of that thread discussion at the hom with the regular poster chris who i was referring to at the hall of matt who mention geyser and lifting blocks.

http://www.hallofmaat.com/read.php?6,564363,564928#msg-564928

heres the thread to show you were part of it, which shows your misdirection was perhaps you forgotten or were mistaken,

cladking in a sign of friendship i would hope you remove the part of your comment regarding a "paradigm shift" and gravity and mother,

i find it terribly offensive.

i know you at the hall of matt and your tone here is offfensive.

i see you didnt edit your comment out, i find it very disappointing cladking to say the least.

Edited by samspade

Not only are all those things you simply dismiss out of hand still facts despite your

dismissal but I can add a great many more. Such as they depicted boats perched

on columns of water and said that Osiris towed the earth by means of balance. All

the facts support geysers and none support ramps. It makes people so unhappy

but there were no stone draggers anywhere. The evidence is what it is and it doesn't

support ramps any more than a five step pyramid could ever support any kind of ramp-

ing system. Does anyone really think that thje ramps just got steeper wiuth each step

until they achieved nearly 45 degrees to the top step and 90 degrees to the apex???

No. You are mistaken and misinterpreting something I said.

I and almost all the experts and translators of the PT are in general agreemment that

this work PREDATED the great pyramids at least in part. The PT evolved over time and

our copy is a little different than the ceremony that was used at Atum/ Khufu's ascension.

Atum became Osiris and the ceremonies changed but the rituals were little affected.

1551a. To say: This thy cavern there is the broad-hall of Osiris N..., would have simply

read;

1551a. To say: This thy cavern there is the broad-hall of Atum/ Khufu. in the Great Pyr-

amid building days when Khufu ascended to the iskn.

It's there. It's under the pyramid and had to have been made first. Not even a mountain

would interfere with it and it's just a little 22' high hill so far as we know.

Mebbe I really do need those drawings. :(

Geysers lift water straight up. The water flowed at 81' 3" to the "queens chamber" from

whence it was channeled to counterweights hanging over the edge. The counterweights

were attached to a load of stone on the opposite side of the pyramid. As the counterweight

was filled with water it became heavier than the stones and fell lifting the stones on the other

side.

This is all in evidence and it all appears in the PT. It's true that the evidence isn't extremely

strong but the fact is ALL the evidence agrees with this. It's also true that no one else "inter-

prets" (understands) the PT as I do but it's still true that with this "interpretation" it is internally

consistent and it is consistent with all the evidence. It explains why there are caves here and

it shows why there would be a ben ben growing in the valley temple even today.

You do realize that "The Earth" may mean the whole world and not stones that were to be part of the pyramids. Also there is a big difference between a counter weight and a balance.

You can not envision how ramps were used but who is to say they used one long ramp. If we wish to speculate, perhaps the ascending passageway and grand gallery were also used as a ramp during the construction of the pyramid.

I have done some searching (yes I actually do search which explains why some replies take time) and from what I have found on several sites, the earliest pyramid texts come from the time of Unas, the last king of the fifth dynasty. It does say in sacred texts online : "However, because of extensive internal evidence, it is believed that they were composed much earlier, circa 3000 B.C.E." but there is no evidence to support that belief. So the texts that we have access to come from a time 150 - 200 years after the Great Pyramid was built.

In your zeal to prove your geyser theory, you have made perhaps your largest error. You have used the pyramid texts from a time after the Great Pyramid was built and applied them as though they predated it without actual evidence that the text, much less the passages in the text you are using as evidence, actually existed prior to the building of the Great Pyramid. It may not invalidate the theory but is, in itself, an invalid method.

You do realize that "The Earth" may mean the whole world and not stones that were to be part of the pyramids. Also there is a big difference between a counter weight and a balance.

You can not envision how ramps were used but who is to say they used one long ramp. If we wish to speculate, perhaps the ascending passageway and grand gallery were also used as a ramp during the construction of the pyramid.

I have done some searching (yes I actually do search which explains why some replies take time) and from what I have found on several sites, the earliest pyramid texts come from the time of Unas, the last king of the fifth dynasty. It does say in sacred texts online : "However, because of extensive internal evidence, it is believed that they were composed much earlier, circa 3000 B.C.E." but there is no evidence to support that belief. So the texts that we have access to come from a time 150 - 200 years after the Great Pyramid was built.

In your zeal to prove your geyser theory, you have made perhaps your largest error. You have used the pyramid texts from a time after the Great Pyramid was built and applied them as though they predated it without actual evidence that the text, much less the passages in the text you are using as evidence, actually existed prior to the building of the Great Pyramid. It may not invalidate the theory but is, in itself, an invalid method.

None of that matters to cladking, Quaentum. It says what he claims it says, simply because he says so. And he's more knowledgeable about the language and religion than the people who've spent their lives accumulating the knowledge we have of same simply because he's "special". And no, I didn't write that with a straight face. :lol: His ego really knows no bounds.

cormac

• Like 3

None of that matters to cladking, Quaentum. It says what he claims it says, simply because he says so. And he's more knowledgeable about the language and religion than the people who've spent their lives accumulating the knowledge we have of same simply because he's "special". And no, I didn't write that with a straight face. :lol: His ego really knows no bounds.

cormac

To be fair, he's had years of experience in telling us all he knows better than everyone else. I think there's hardly anyone better at telling us that than him.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

"Hardly anyone" is right.

Only I do a better job of telling everyone that I know better than them!

Harte

• Like 5