Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Born into a secret Bloodline Order -

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

View Postdarkbreed, on 30 August 2011 - 04:21 PM, said:

Funny thing you think that. In fact in Norway, where I'm from, you HAVE to be Christian to join the Freemason order. They won't accept any atheists or any other religious beliefs. In most of the world however you just need to believe in some sort of Supreme Being to join. Regarding Rituals, that's done in the Church too, as well as ceremonies.

Not sure what you're referring in the end there, where did I post something about angels and judeo-christian stuff? Maybe you're referring to the rituals, such as the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Evocation of the Angels, etc?

So, basically, you are saying that Freemasonry in Norway is Irregular? You have to be, considering the only requirement involving religion is that you believe in a God. Period. Yes, Freemasonry will not take Athiests, but Regular Freemasonry will take Jews, Muslims, and other religions.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#32    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,480 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

I copied and pasted the second paragraph into google.  Seems the secret society has been exposed on numerous forums, including Freemasonry.  

Is all this web publicity in line with a secret society?

Posted Image

#33    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,402 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:56 PM

View Postskookum, on 04 September 2011 - 08:30 PM, said:

I copied and pasted the second paragraph into google.  Seems the secret society has been exposed on numerous forums, including Freemasonry.  

Sounds like an interesting bit of research. Well done. Can you provide elaboration/references?

#34    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:08 AM

View PostMstrMsn, on 02 September 2011 - 08:18 AM, said:

So, basically, you are saying that Freemasonry in Norway is Irregular? You have to be, considering the only requirement involving religion is that you believe in a God. Period. Yes, Freemasonry will not take Athiests, but Regular Freemasonry will take Jews, Muslims, and other religions.
Norwegian freemasonry follows the Swedish rite / System. 13 degreees, and one have to be Christian. This is the same in Sweden, Iceland, to my knowledge also Denmark and parts of Germany. Mainly a scandinavian system and yes I guess that means you can call it irregular anod not per UGLE recognition.

Some general info here:
http://en.wikipedia....ki/Swedish_Rite

Will be back to respond rest of posts when I have time

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#35    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,979 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

View PostTaun, on 30 August 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

The best 'secret society' in Canada is Possum Lodge...

"Quando omni flunkus, moritati."

Oh great !  . .  Nice going Taun!    .. you mean WAS the best secret society!

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#36    arglebargle

arglebargle

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:02 AM

View PostMstrMsn, on 02 September 2011 - 08:18 AM, said:

You are correct that normally they accept any religion, but in Norway you have to be a Christian, yes. I just checked their website for the information.

http://www.frimurer....lse-frimureriet

Hvordan blir man medlem?

For å bli medlem av Den Norske Frimurerorden, som idag har vel 18.500 medlemmer, kreves det at to frimurere stiller seg som faddere for den søkende. Den som søker opptagelse må bekjenne seg til den kristne tro, ha fylt 24 år og være kjent for å ha et ordnet levesett.

The bold text translates into:

"The one who seek membership must admit to the Christian faith"

more or less.

That said, I still think this person is probably out of touch with reality.

#37    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:15 AM

Is there a difference between a secret order and a chivalric order?

The Knights Templar had influence after their persecution and they seem to have extended their influence beyond the reaches of the Catholic Church. Scotland was indeed one place where they found refuge along with Portugal but there are others.

Florence was a place where the underlying philosophy of the Templars came to the fore and would evetually lead to the Rennaissance. They also must have had a large number of operative masons because of the gothic cathedrals that were built after the demise of DeMolay and the other Templars.

Wolfram Von Eschenbach was German and clearly was privvy to detailed information imo. From Germany it is perfectly plausible to think that Hermeticism and/or Gnosticism flourished in Scandinavian nations.

Some examples:

http://www.chivalric...hn/johanswd.htm

http://all-history.org/199.html

http://www.bibliotec...tstemplar05.htm

http://www.orderofth...rg/history.html

http://www.plymouthr...rsRoseCroix.pdf

There are freaking loads of different orders and if anything, after 1308 the numbers increased as they diversified and spread over the world. Judge each of them on their merits and darkbreed, thanks for sharing your story. I find it perfectly reasonable what you are doing and wish you luck in your mission.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#38    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:15 AM

Is there a difference between a secret order and a chivalric order?

The Knights Templar had influence after their persecution and they seem to have extended their influence beyond the reaches of the Catholic Church. Scotland was indeed one place where they found refuge along with Portugal but there are others.

Florence was a place where the underlying philosophy of the Templars came to the fore and would evetually lead to the Rennaissance. They also must have had a large number of operative masons because of the gothic cathedrals that were built after the demise of DeMolay and the other Templars.

Wolfram Von Eschenbach was German and clearly was privvy to detailed information imo. From Germany it is perfectly plausible to think that Hermeticism and/or Gnosticism flourished in Scandinavian nations.

Some examples:

http://www.chivalric...hn/johanswd.htm

http://all-history.org/199.html

http://www.bibliotec...tstemplar05.htm

http://www.orderofth...rg/history.html

http://www.plymouthr...rsRoseCroix.pdf

There are freaking loads of different orders and if anything, after 1308 the numbers increased as they diversified and spread over the world. Judge each of them on their merits and darkbreed, thanks for sharing your story. I find it perfectly reasonable what you are doing and wish you luck in your mission.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#39    TheNightOwl

TheNightOwl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

View Postskookum, on 04 September 2011 - 08:30 PM, said:

View PostSwede, on 04 September 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

Sounds like an interesting bit of research. Well done. Can you provide elaboration/references?

Yes, it seems that this has been posted on various forums. However, it seems that they were all posted by the same man, and if all of the profiles had been started recently then I would be very suspicious, however, as you can see, the OP has been posting here for quite a while.

#40    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• 1,023 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:23 AM

View Postdarkbreed, on 05 September 2011 - 01:08 AM, said:

Norwegian freemasonry follows the Swedish rite / System. 13 degreees, and one have to be Christian. This is the same in Sweden, Iceland, to my knowledge also Denmark and parts of Germany. Mainly a scandinavian system and yes I guess that means you can call it irregular anod not per UGLE recognition.

Some general info here:

Riiigghhttt!!!! Meaning, not REGULAR Freemasonry. In Regular Freemasonry around the world, you have: Blue Lodge Freemasonry (something EVERY Freemason has to be involved with), then you have either the Scottish Rite or the York Rite, as appendant bodies. Also found in REGULAR Freemasonry, many varying religious beliefs, not just Christianity.

And it's not just that it's not per UGLE, it's per guidelines established BEFORE the United Grand Lodge of England ever existed.

I'm not saying there is anything bad about "irregular" lodges, but when talking about any offshoot organization from the main, one should specify that it doesn't speak for the entirety of the organization.

You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.

#41    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• 1,317 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:06 PM

B) Unfortunately, there is not alot in English about the knights Templars in other European countries.There were Templars in Germany, but don't know much about their operations there. If there were Templars in Norway and Scandinavia, they could have formed a new order under a different name, or even joined themselves to an existing one.Since this was Norway, the most likely group would be the Teutonic Knights.The Livoian Knights of the Sword,in Riga,Latvia,later were absorbed into the Teutonic knights.Some relatives of my grandmother actually belonged to them, way back when.
The Teutonic Knights still survive as a Roman Catholic religious order in germany and Austria.They are engaged in charity work.I have relatives in Germany who are priests and nuns, so i might have a few kin folk who belong to the community.
I believe the early masons,when Free Masonry began were christians.

#42    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• 1,023 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:02 AM

View PostHollyDolly, on 15 September 2011 - 08:06 PM, said:

B) Unfortunately, there is not alot in English about the knights Templars in other European countries.There were Templars in Germany, but don't know much about their operations there. If there were Templars in Norway and Scandinavia, they could have formed a new order under a different name, or even joined themselves to an existing one.Since this was Norway, the most likely group would be the Teutonic Knights.The Livoian Knights of the Sword,in Riga,Latvia,later were absorbed into the Teutonic knights.Some relatives of my grandmother actually belonged to them, way back when.
The Teutonic Knights still survive as a Roman Catholic religious order in germany and Austria.They are engaged in charity work.I have relatives in Germany who are priests and nuns, so i might have a few kin folk who belong to the community.
I believe the early masons,when Free Masonry began were christians.

Actually, you would be wrong. Freemasons were Jews and Christians, not just specifically Chrisitan, and not just in Europe.

#43    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Dirt Eater

• 1,174 posts

• Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

Heartpulse.

#44    Gsus Da Funk

Gsus Da Funk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

View Postdarkbreed, on 05 September 2011 - 01:08 AM, said:

Some general info here:

How about finnish rite?

Gsus Da Chosen One aka Smooth shaga

#45    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

View Postdarkbreed, on 30 August 2011 - 11:19 PM, said:

Recruit members from a internet forum? What a joke. Members have to be living locally to participate in our work and temple. There are also very strict rules regarding who can and who cant get to join, this is not an open order for just about anyone.

Also, you misunderstand the whole reason for posting it. This is not exactly new, I've been open about this order for a couple years now, I decided it was time to let the public know as some may have an interest in either history, secret orders and early beginnings of Freemasonry & Rosicrucians, etc.

Making the Order known, does not expose its secrets. You wouldn't even know where it is located. We don't live in the same dangers as back then, when it became highly secret for security reasons as they would be killed if found. "Secret" orders can be more out in plain view these days, just as most the others like the Freemason Order, Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Golden Dawn and so on.

You say you are from Norway but can we be sure?  On this site (as poster Maggador)  http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1617248/pg1  your location (seen on the left side above your avatar) is shown as Argentina.  So are you from Argentina, Norway or some other location?

Regardless I like these parts of replies to the same initial post on http://projectavalon...=1#post296309  

Edward Alexander said:

we are practicing true christian mysticism - Annunaki type beings, well not in that sense, but non-physical entities that are here yes

and

Edward Alexander said:

We have connections with Illuminati,

Yes you have quite an imagination.

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users