Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White Man Claims He’s a 7-Year-Old Chinese

Sweetpumper

Libtards? Really?

I would rather be a *libtard* than whatever the hell you are.

But, yes, this is coddling mental illness.

Good day.

• Like 1

Libtards? Really?

I would rather be a *libtard* than whatever the hell you are.

But, yes, this is coddling mental illness.

Good day.

LOL. You gonna be okay?

Sorry for the micro-aggression there.

LOL. You gonna be okay?

Sorry for the micro-aggression there.

What is it like to be online talking points?

Do you even remember what it was like to be a person?

:)

As expected, that makes absolutely no sense.

I remember. I'm a seven year old Chinese chick. Unless I don't wanna be tomorrow.

• Like 2

He is probably wanting some Rule 34 action...That's all I got to say about that! :innocent:

• Like 1

Thing's are getting too ridiculous. There is going to be a huge conservative backlash against the extreme points of view taken by the libtard left. Please note, I do not believe every left leaning person qualifies for that label just the real idiots.

Edited by OverSword

What is it like being a 7 year old Chinese girl?

I assume pretty freeing. But unfortunately I am an old white guy.

I assume pretty freeing. But unfortunately I am an old white guy.

Apparently, you don't have to be.

• Like 2

It used to be that people with extreme mental delusions that conflict with reality were given therapy.

• Like 1

Wonderfully misleading piece of crap journalism. Virtually all the little soundbites used in the article come from just one of the people interviewed but they try to make out it is a range. The matter of gender identity is well established and not worth wasting time discussing further. As for Chinese, most of those interviewed put forward sensible responses e.g. asking how he came to that conclusion or the obvious. The 7 years old one is almost entirely greeted with disbelief and likewise with height.

Most of the responses just express that the students really couldn't care less what he says about himself as long as it doesn't impact anyone else.

If this level of writing (not to mention to juvenile attempt at insults in the description) is the best people can do, it suggests you're running out of arguments.

• Like 3

Wonderfully misleading piece of crap journalism. Virtually all the little soundbites used in the article come from just one of the people interviewed but they try to make out it is a range. The matter of gender identity is well established and not worth wasting time discussing further. As for Chinese, most of those interviewed put forward sensible responses e.g. asking how he came to that conclusion or the obvious. The 7 years old one is almost entirely greeted with disbelief and likewise with height.

Most of the responses just express that the students really couldn't care less what he says about himself as long as it doesn't impact anyone else.

If this level of writing (not to mention to juvenile attempt at insults in the description) is the best people can do, it suggests you're running out of arguments.

Visit an American college and ask your own questions.

• Like 1

Visit an American college and ask your own questions.

Is that honestly the best response you could come up with?

The article (and the description you have given this topic) do not reflect the content of the video. Are you going to give any kind of response to the points I made or just admit your portrayal is misleading at best?

• Like 1

The article (and the description you have given this topic) do not reflect the content of the video. Are you going to give any kind of response to the points I made or just admit your portrayal is misleading at best?

Expecting anything rational from an online cliche is probably pointless.

• Like 2

I'm not an idiot. You'll have to ask a libtard about their thoughts, a college student if possible. I can't dumb down an answer enough for your satisfaction. They will be able to.

Plus, can you read Chinese?

• Like 1

He can be whomever he wants to be , As Popeye says " :I yam what I yam and thats all I yam "

He can be whomever he wants to be , As Popeye says " :I yam what I yam and thats all I yam "

Popeye's forearms offend me.

• Like 1

I'm not an idiot. You'll have to ask a libtard about their thoughts, a college student if possible. I can't dumb down an answer enough for your satisfaction. They will be able to.

Plus, can you read Chinese?

And yet you appear to be unable to understand simple English... Let me go slowly for the hard of thinking.

I am not asking about their responses.

I am asking about your description.

You chose to say the people agree that he is a 7-year old Chinese female.

That is not what happens in the video.

Please explain.

And no I can't read Chinese. Do you like avocado (equally relevant)?

Of course you're not asking about their responses.

Unbelievable. And I'm done.

Can't debate when the other side has the critical thinking skills of a teaspoon. This forum used to have such good debates. I can only imagine people like you are driving away those capable of actual reason. :no:

Edited by Setton

Unbelievable. And I'm done.

Can't debate when the other side has the critical thinking skills of a teaspoon. This forum used to have such good debates. I can only imagine people like you are driving away those capable of actual reason. :no:

Find that safe space.

• Like 2

. The matter of gender identity is well established and not worth wasting time discussing further.

I don't know if it really is established. It's another of those topics that if you at all oppose, even slightly, you are branded as a Nazi embracing facist.

I'm very confused on the topic myself. I try to understand, and think that there is no harm in allowing people to identify however they'd like. But, obviously, there is a line somewhere, where it blurs into a real mental issue that is only being coddled to, and not properly discussed or treated.

Here is a very good video on the topic. It's 15 minutes long, but well worth it. I don't agree with the presenter 100% but, he makes some very valid, and scientifically backed up claims.

Edited by supervike

I'm very confused on the topic myself. I try to understand, and think that there is no harm in allowing people to identify however they'd like. But, obviously, there is a line somewhere, where it blurs into a real mental issue that is only being coddled to, and not properly discussed.

And let's please remember those that use it for their own gain.

rs_1024x759-150617074718-1024.Rachel-Dolezal-Savannah-Guthrie-Today-Show-1JR-61715.jpg

150819225407-black-lives-matter-activist-african-america-shaun-king-lemon-ctn-00000324-large-169.jpg

I don't know if it really is established. It's another of those topics that if you at all oppose, even slightly, you are branded as a Nazi embracing facist.

There is a wide range of published literature on the biological factors influencing gender identity. However, I agree with you, there are several topics that have gone from being taboo to consider to being taboo to challenge. I expect that is the reasons for the somewhat odd responses given by one of the young women in the video.

I'm very confused on the topic myself. I try to understand, and think that there is no harm in allowing people to identify however they'd like.

This is exactly the position most of these students are putting forward. They seem genuinely confused why they are being asked their opinion on it. Apparently that must make you and I 'libtards' :rolleyes:

But, obviously, there is a line somewhere, where it blurs into a real mental issue that is only being coddled to, and not properly discussed or treated.

I would argue that, as long as it isn't harming anyone (including the person in question - a whole other debate!) there is no need to treat it. Even if we did, gender identity is supposed to be established at an early age (around 2 or 3 I think) and children that age are unlikely to give a clear understanding of their feelings so it would be impossible to know whether to intervene before these concepts are formed. Intervention after this age often leads to confusion and greater distress on the part of the patient.

Here is a very good video on the topic. It's 15 minutes long, but well worth it. I don't agree with the presenter 100% but, he makes some very valid, and scientifically backed up claims.

I haven't chance just now but I'll give this a look later. Thanks.

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1