Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top Ten signs ISIS is an American product

Farmer77

Circumstantial to be sure but history shows the government probably shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt.

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/04/17/top-10-indications-proof-that-isis-is-us-israeli-creation/

• Like 1

Ah yes, I've seen that one before. My favourite is "ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service". Stands to reason, dunnit?

• Like 1

Ah yes, I've seen that one before. My favourite is "ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service". Stands to reason, dunnit?

Man that one made me hope I was wrong LOL . Thats just rubbing our noses in it, what kind of arrogant ******* would do something like that ?

ISIS = Imperialist States (USA) Instituting Solipsism

• Like 3

ISIS = Imperialist States (USA) Instituting Solipsism

Can't lie I had to google Solipsism - thanks for the education!

Man that one made me hope I was wrong LOL . Thats just rubbing our noses in it, what kind of arrogant ******* would do something like that ?

Number 3 reminds me of the old standard of spurious correlation: More pregnancies occur in summer, more ice cream is sold in summer therefore ice cream causes pregnancy. If it weren't going to literally start WWIII I'd laugh about this silliness. People who see Da JOOS as the cause of all man's plagues are just dirt ignorant scum. Or as we call them in the South - redneck trash. The problem is that they will eventually have their way and when (surprise, surprise) the Jews of Israel decide to crush their enemies rather than just pack up and leave, they'll then be p***ed at them for not quietly walking into the gas again. Apply that logic to ANY other nation or group of people on the planet and it immediately becomes obvious how biased and evil it is.

edit to correct - WW THREE, not TWO

Edited by and then

Number 3 reminds me of the old standard of spurious correlation: More pregnancies occur in summer, more ice cream is sold in summer therefore ice cream causes pregnancy. If it weren't going to literally start WWIII I'd laugh about this silliness. People who see Da JOOS as the cause of all man's plagues are just dirt ignorant scum. Or as we call them in the South - redneck trash. The problem is that they will eventually have their way and when (surprise, surprise) the Jews of Israel decide to crush their enemies rather than just pack up and leave, they'll then be p***ed at them for not quietly walking into the gas again. Apply that logic to ANY other nation or group of people on the planet and it immediately becomes obvious how biased and evil it is.

edit to correct - WW THREE, not TWO

HUH? Im not sure how you got there. Israel is jewish, therefore they are infidels therefore they should die (according to the American version of Islamic terrorist/ ISIS logic) right? Yet theyve not been attacked while Brussels has? That should be enough to at least make people stop and examine the situation.

Edited by Farmer77

i think the simpler explanation is probably more likely, that ISIS is indeed a creation of a Valued and Trusted Ally, but that that ally is Saudi Arabia, aided and abetted by that other Trustworthy Ally, Turkey. They certainly suit both the House of Saud and Erdogan's agendas, without needing to go too far into conspiracy territory.

• Like 2

i think the simpler explanation is probably more likely, that ISIS is indeed a creation of a Valued and Trusted Ally, but that that ally is Saudi Arabia, aided and abetted by that other Trustworthy Ally, Turkey. They certainly suit both the House of Saud and Erdogan's agendas, without needing to go too far into conspiracy territory.

Turkeys actions in support of ISIS would certainly fit your explanation.

I can agree with this - and to go a step farther, I can also agree that my government probably DID supply a some arms, training and cash to those who BECAME ISIS fighters. After all, it is just a rag tag mercenary at it's core. It has very canny and crafty leadership but the foot soldiery are paid to play. In his gambit to rid the world of Assad while never breaking any promises to his constituencies here at home, he gladly threw money at the problem while refusing to use real, effective force when it might have done at least SOME good. I say "some" because at this point there is no way to actually win. Any victory will be Pyrrhic at best. The idea that any government would knowingly fund a group bent on it's destruction is ridiculous.

HUH? Im not sure how you got there. Israel is jewish, therefore they are infidels therefore they should die (according to the American version of Islamic terrorist/ ISIS logic) right? Yet theyve not been attacked while Brussels has? That should be enough to at least make people stop and examine the situation.

There are a few very good reasons I can offer. First, ISIS does not have the strength to deal with the overwhelming wrath of the IDF/IAF. Why on earth would they stir a hornet's nest that would cause them a very humiliating and costly loss? Second, ISIS' goal is broader and even they make it clear that the "Palestinian" issue is only one of many and NOT the most important to them: http://www.jta.org/2016/03/25/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/isis-article-fighting-israel-important-but-not-top-priority

It says a lot that their Islamo zombies have shed American blood yet so far have not DARED to kill Israelis and claim credit. Any guesses why this might be the case? It couldn't possibly be that they FEAR Bibi and despise Obama's weakness could it?

I can agree with this - and to go a step farther, I can also agree that my government probably DID supply a some arms, training and cash to those who BECAME ISIS fighters. After all, it is just a rag tag mercenary at it's core. It has very canny and crafty leadership but the foot soldiery are paid to play. In his gambit to rid the world of Assad while never breaking any promises to his constituencies here at home, he gladly threw money at the problem while refusing to use real, effective force when it might have done at least SOME good. I say "some" because at this point there is no way to actually win. Any victory will be Pyrrhic at best. The idea that any government would knowingly fund a group bent on it's destruction is ridiculous.

I think its a little ridiculous to think that there is a militant group bent on American destruction to begin with. The evidence simply does not support the hyperbole. Eventually there will be an attack from one who came through the wide open border but there isnt a single logical reason that hasnt happened already if all the hyperbole were true - except for political expediency. Remember I am telling you it will happen and it will happen close enough to the election to ensure whichever candidate is the most hawkish at the time gets elected.

There are a few very good reasons I can offer. First, ISIS does not have the strength to deal with the overwhelming wrath of the IDF/IAF. Why on earth would they stir a hornet's nest that would cause them a very humiliating and costly loss? Second, ISIS' goal is broader and even they make it clear that the "Palestinian" issue is only one of many and NOT the most important to them: http://www.jta.org/2...ot-top-priority

It says a lot that their Islamo zombies have shed American blood yet so far have not DARED to kill Israelis and claim credit. Any guesses why this might be the case? It couldn't possibly be that they FEAR Bibi and despise Obama's weakness could it?

Perhaps you're right and thats why, or perhaps its because theyre american allies in the area and the masterminds pulling the fake ISIS' strings. I think its definitely a conversation worth keeping alive.

As for fearing BIBI I think you're projecting your own false bias' about the left right paradigm onto others.

Edited by Farmer77

I think its a little ridiculous to think that there is a militant group bent on American destruction to begin with. The evidence simply does not support the hyperbole. Eventually there will be an attack from one who came through the wide open border but there isnt a single logical reason that hasnt happened already if all the hyperbole were true - except for political expediency. Remember I am telling you it will happen and it will happen close enough to the election to ensure whichever candidate is the most hawkish at the time gets elected.

Perhaps you're right and thats why, or perhaps its because theyre american allies in the area and the masterminds pulling the fake ISIS' strings. I think its definitely a conversation worth keeping alive.

As for fearing BIBI I think you're projecting your own false bias' about the left right paradigm onto others.

Call it bias if you like but it's a tried and very true axiom. Tyrant types feed on the weak. Always have. Obama is the ultimate weak sister and I'm ashamed of my country for electing him...TWICE. Bibi is a politician and comes with his own flaws but he cannot afford to be weak. His people have not survived in that neighborhood being weak. All these silly conspiracy theories will eventually lead to backing Israel into a corner. They'll be forced to give to the Palestinians yet again and when they do they'll be attacked, yet again. Seems to me that if Israel were pulling the strings they'd get better deals. But that logic doesn't matter to the anti Israel (Jews?) crowd. Nope... it's ALWAYS, ALWAYS, the Jew's fault. Very much like the 1930's again. Mind you though - THIS time they won't be burning alone.

I'm not the person to lap up conspiracy theories and I've heard whispers of CIA involvement for years. That said, the CIA has a track record and I would be surprised if they didn't have some involvement with certain people facilitating this. What involvement and to what extent can only be speculated about. Remember when John McCain met with Syrian rebels? The CIA is likely "involved" if not directly behind. I don't think they created this but I'd put money down on black ops and an agenda.

• Like 1

Call it bias if you like but it's a tried and very true axiom. Tyrant types feed on the weak. Always have. Obama is the ultimate weak sister and I'm ashamed of my country for electing him...TWICE. Bibi is a politician and comes with his own flaws but he cannot afford to be weak. His people have not survived in that neighborhood being weak. All these silly conspiracy theories will eventually lead to backing Israel into a corner. They'll be forced to give to the Palestinians yet again and when they do they'll be attacked, yet again. Seems to me that if Israel were pulling the strings they'd get better deals. But that logic doesn't matter to the anti Israel (Jews?) crowd. Nope... it's ALWAYS, ALWAYS, the Jew's fault. Very much like the 1930's again. Mind you though - THIS time they won't be burning alone.

Im not saying its the jews fault, im not really sure how out of the whole article i posted you got stuck on that one point. Hell I think its the military industrial complex's fault, Israel has simply become intertwined in the global military and intelligence apparatus the US runs. Its not about blaming any one nation or culture. Its about removing emotion and nationalism from the conversation and looking at the facts on hand in order to improve our nation.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Because if they attacked Israel, they would shortly cease to exist (or at the very least, start bleeding badly). Israel doesn't piddle around when dealing with these types of thugs. ;) Just sayin'

Sorry, people, the U.S. has nothing to do with the support of anti-U.S. terrorists groups.

Oh, but "moderates" were supported and became terrorists!

Yeah, so what, you feed 10 homeless people and 1 becomes a serial killer... SO, are you responsible? No.

Sorry, people, the U.S. has nothing to do with the support of anti-U.S. terrorists groups.

Oh, but "moderates" were supported and became terrorists!

Yeah, so what, you feed 10 homeless people and 1 becomes a serial killer... SO, are you responsible? No.

You have a very... trusting view of the machinations (and the competence) of politicians. Do you think the strategy in Syria was anything other than utterly deluded?

Was? The strategy IS utterly deluded.

But, we've allegedly destroyed around 25,000 ISIS targets according to the DoD. I guess we're just bombing ISIS, and not "bombing the hell out of ISIS", durr.

Because if they attacked Israel, they would shortly cease to exist (or at the very least, start bleeding badly). Israel doesn't piddle around when dealing with these types of thugs. ;) Just sayin'

Israel can't even hold southern Lebanon with the "terrorists" there defending Lebanon, who are also fighting 'ISIS' incidentally.

Forget why 'ISIS' doesn't attack Israel, why doesn't Israel attack 'ISIS'? What kind of "ally" is that? They're right there, in range, sitting on their hands, as usual. We should fight 'ISIS' just like Israel fights 'ISIS', i.e. "dealing with these types of thugs."

• Like 3

You have a very... trusting view of the machinations (and the competence) of politicians. Do you think the strategy in Syria was anything other than utterly deluded?

What, exactly, do you feel should have been done?

Edited by pallidin

You know, I don't see how it's possible for the world to have "peace", when there seems to be so many definitions of it.

America want "this"

Radical Islam wants "this"

Etc, Etc, wants "this"

I can only imagine that if all were placed in a room, that they would kill each other, vying for power.

This is no way to live, no way for the human race to live. Yet, here we are.

What, exactly, do you feel should have been done?

NOT try to "support" the "Moderate Rebels" and at the same time try to, or pretend that you were trying to, fight another bunch of not-so-moderate rebels. Not try to depose the Syrian government and try at the same time to fight, or pretend that you're fighting, another lot who have the same aim.