Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The cosmic belt..

cosmic space phenomena

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hey all !

I need some help with something recently i heard about some sort of galactic belt, which may or wont hit the earth sometime soon. The thing is this is a cosmic phenomena which " When it comes over our solar system "  will be in pitch darkness... the myth goes that energy cannot expand in this belt..

Now i heard this on news and some people in my country got an email saying this might happen, what i want to find out is any data/information about this..

The point is i heard of this phenomena before, like 1 year ago forgot where, but it raised more interest when it reached the news yesterday.

Anyways the belt doesn't kill or harms, it will just stop electricity and daylight from sun ( like i said energy wouldn't expand ) for time being...

So does anyone have any links to such articles? I would appreciate any help given!

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#2    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,443 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the 'photon belt'. Here is a link to an article about it:   http://en.wikipedia....iki/Photon_belt

#3    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,301 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Great many thanks i didn't know how would i call it in english, but it is right phenomena...I do not belive in all spiritual transition and stuff but was wondering if there is a possiblity to it.

Thanks again!

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users