Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant skull picture

Bill Gates

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chauncy

• eqgumby

• Wreck7

• ~Cheese~

Here it is:

linked-image

Is it a hoax?

[/quote

Uhhh...yes. Hoax.

looks incredibly fake... IMO

Photoshop. Take it from someone who uses Photoshop every day. Its not a very good job either. Look a the terminus of the skull wherever it touches the sand.

Photoshop. Take it from someone who uses Photoshop every day. Its not a very good job either. Look a the terminus of the skull wherever it touches the sand.

As a non-user of photo-shop, I'm glad you said something. Even I noticed the blurs.

i agree with others who say its fake, but i wonder how big a skull from a 9 foot man would be? there was a Giant of a man from a Village by me, his name was John Middleton, lived in hale village in the late 1500's, hes buried in the village grave yard, they called him "The Childe Of Hale"

To add, am told they dug him up, (poor chap) and is leg bone measured 6 foot, so?

Edited by stevewinn

That picture is from a photo-manipulation contest, it was one of the winners....... Here's the website its called Worth1000 http://www.worth1000.com/cdir.asp?display=...r=f.format_id=1

Here's another giant from the site:

linked-image

Looks fake. Probably is fake.

The second picture looks so fake. It really does. I heard that picture was claimed to be fake.

As a non-user of photo-shop, I'm glad you said something. Even I noticed the blurs.

Same. Looks too... off. Causes me to squint cause it's just not. quite. right.

Second one is much better.

That picture is from a photo-manipulation contest, it was one of the winners.......

Here's another giant from the site:

linked-image

:o little grave robbers scare me!

• 2 weeks later...

And if people saying its a hoax isn't enough for you. Look in the left eye, you can see a fragment of skull missing, and there is light there where shadow and dirt should be.

Fake as hell. I hate when people do this kind of crap.

I provided a link to the Worth1000 website where these giant skull pictures were entered as part of a photo manipulation contest, and yet we are still discussing whether it is a hoax or not....aaarrrgggghhh!!!

The original context of these photos was not to dupe anyone , but to create a realistic manipulated photo to awe the senses.....the only impropriaty that has been committed is placing the picture into a discussion that is far removed from the original context that the picture was intended.