Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

are ufo's fallen angels or demons ?

3gben3g

hi people , i happen to believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial beings and while i no this isnt the e.t. forum of the site my brother happens to have just turned to christianity and is convinced and is trying to convince me that these so called aliens being spoken of in the new age movement and in the ufo phenomena are really satan the fallen angels and demons disguising themselves as e.t.'s for a major deception against humanity , while i have also studied demons in the past to some extent i have never heard of them taking on the role of space aliens to confuse people .

i do see were my brother and others come from with this tho im just wondering what exactly would make people think that this is really demonic and not extraterrestrial .

Is mental illness still considered demonic?

I got it! Satan flies around in his flying saucer causing mental illness and planting fossils.

• Like 3

I don't doubt for a moment that should real aliens show up that lots of people will holler demons and Satan.

• Like 1

Is mental illness still considered demonic?

I got it! Satan flies around in his flying saucer causing mental illness and planting fossils.

i dont no im not a psychiatrist , do people have to have mental illness to believe in demon entities ?

i dont no im not a psychiatrist , do people have to have mental illness to believe in demon entities ?

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I think most would say it is not necessary but won't hurt.
  • Like 2

I don't doubt for a moment that should real aliens show up that lots of people will holler demons and Satan.

me neither i also think the military would try and attack them aswell , they could be all of piece and come here to help us but end up wiping us out coz we attacked them . people would panic i think from all the hollywood movies about aliens invading and all the abduction claims the fear would be enormous and yeah religious people would be terrified thinking its satan and would be praying for jesus to come save them ..

• Like 1

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I think most would say it is not necessary but won't hurt.

i wouldnt say people were crazy for believing in demons or ghosts , it would seem an unconventional belief to a psychiatrist but depending on what you did with that belief like act out rituals and worshipp these entities than that would be considered dangerous or being mentally ill but i think mentally ill can also be a judegment made by people towards people that do believe such things and ok science hasnt got an explanation for demons or have they i dont no but maybe one day they will have , isnt parapsychology a science field into studing things like hauntings , out of body experience sleep paralysis claivoyance ect or would that be psuedoscience to some and science to others ?

Edited by 3gben3g

Parapsychology is a would-be science, not admitted into the ivy halls.

so if there was actual proof of spirits / entities the majority of mainstream science or whatever would probably not accept it as being factual proof even tho it could well be , it could have been proven before but not accepted , thinking like what would be considered actual proof ? a picture ( probs not ) a video ( probs not ) an individual claim ( probs not ) a scientists theory or evidence when another scientist may think its inaccurate or just wrong then that makes me think who decides whats considered to be proof or not when they could have decided that anything paranormal is not proof for some kind of agenda or just dont accept what could be provable - not saying i have proof i aint never seen a ghost , demon , alien or whatever but i do think there is possibility in the existence of some of these things and if its not real than at least it makes for good entertainment if itis real than that would mean life after death and would mean either intellegent design or maybe evolutionary intervention coz if life can evolve here than could it not evolve somewhere else , people argue about evolution and intelligent design but what if there was intelligence behind our evolution or maybe intervention in our evolution .

If there was actual "proof," science would accept it and whoever produced the proof would get every honor and prize in sight. They would probably be compared to Newton and Darwin and Einstein and parades would be held in New York City.

• Like 1

If there was actual "proof," science would accept it and whoever produced the proof would get every honor and prize in sight. They would probably be compared to Newton and Darwin and Einstein and parades would be held in New York City.

yeah your probably right and i think many people would probs take up religion or some kind of spiritual teaching if it was proven .

That's got really nothing to do with what I said.

That's got really nothing to do with what I said.

you said is mental illness still considered demonic , i dont no if mental illness is considered to be demonic coz im not a psychiatrist who studies mental illness but i will say i think i most probably read your comment wrong or didnt fully understand what you meant - i still dont lol i think you may have been being sarcastic or implying someone would be mentally ill for believing in demons or is talking about how mentally ill people were considered to be possessed by demons years ago or not ive had a smoke i dont read things or interpret them the right way sometimes .

you said is mental illness still considered demonic , i dont no if mental illness is considered to be demonic coz im not a psychiatrist who studies mental illness but i will say i think i most probably read your comment wrong or didnt fully understand what you meant - i still dont lol i think you may have been being sarcastic or implying someone would be mentally ill for believing in demons or is talking about how mentally ill people were considered to be possessed by demons years ago or not ive had a smoke i dont read things or interpret them the right way sometimes .

That's what I'm talking about, the idea that demons cause "mental illness". Some people, even on this forum hold this belief. Edited by Rlyeh

Yes.

That's what I'm talking about, the idea that demons cause "mental illness". Some people, even on this forum hold this belief.

ah right yeah i get ya , my brother who is christian believes my chronic illness is to do with demons and my sleep paralysis , ocd ect thinks i should see a psychic coz every time i tried to get anywere in medicine with it i couldnt really be helped much , thing is i never get marked or anything when i have sleep paralysis and i dont see anything but i am always screaming for some reason , many people think demons are also responsible for addictions and depression my brother is strong with these beliefs .

ah right yeah i get ya , my brother who is christian believes my chronic illness is to do with demons and my sleep paralysis , ocd ect thinks i should see a psychic coz every time i tried to get anywere in medicine with it i couldnt really be helped much , thing is i never get marked or anything when i have sleep paralysis and i dont see anything but i am always screaming for some reason , many people think demons are also responsible for addictions and depression my brother is strong with these beliefs .

Mental illness and those demons ARE created from within ourselves, however if there are real aliens they could be considered as demons or angels created from without, especially by religious or superstitious people who don't comprehend the involvement of natural science in the creation it self. Just saying there are many real influences good and bad in the enviroment, what each individual wants to believe about them, is really up to them, but to say demons are all ET phenomenon is just silly. Believing all UFO or psychic phenomenon is ET or demons is also just as silly, because they are relying on blind faith in whatever myth they want to believe. Myths and religion all contain some truth and they feed fanatic beliefs true or not. Half truths make ALL the myth believable to the confused person who witnesses something unexplainable to himself. Misconception is the way the confused person deals with a truth discovered but does not know the whole truth behind his perception of it. It is an easy way out to believe he has all the answers to the puzzle presented, than trying to put it together for himself with the whole truth.

I don't believe that Aliens are fallen angels no. My ex boyfriend believed in the same theory however but I always managed to disagree with him. In my opinion I believe Aliens and demons are completely different from one another. If Aliens would have wanted to destroy our earth, I believe they would have done it already, but that's just my opinion.

Mental illness and those demons ARE created from within ourselves, however if there are real aliens they could be considered as demons or angels created from without, especially by religious or superstitious people who don't comprehend the involvement of natural science in the creation it self. Just saying there are many real influences good and bad in the enviroment, what each individual wants to believe about them, is really up to them, but to say demons are all ET phenomenon is just silly. Believing all UFO or psychic phenomenon is ET or demons is also just as silly, because they are relying on blind faith in whatever myth they want to believe. Myths and religion all contain some truth and they feed fanatic beliefs true or not. Half truths make ALL the myth believable to the confused person who witnesses something unexplainable to himself. Misconception is the way the confused person deals with a truth discovered but does not know the whole truth behind his perception of it. It is an easy way out to believe he has all the answers to the puzzle presented, than trying to put it together for himself with the whole truth.

good comment , it does seem only religious or christian people hold this belief , i get called arrogant for believing they could be real aliens or that it could have something to do with military conspiracies like montauk , mk ultra ect that they might be using a holographic type of projection technology making what look like ufos or religious leaders in the sky , there are a few people talking about such conspiracies out there that its all military and that they have projected the virgin mary for example in some area of the world a few years ago , some of these ufo's dont look like craft they look like lights or orbs and have many other lights coming out of them could well be all computer projected , there definatley is a phenomena cant deny that but what it actually is i dont no ... not sure if they are demons myself probs the military or aliens would be my guesses , just thought id ask the question tho and see what some others think .

I don't believe that Aliens are fallen angels no. My ex boyfriend believed in the same theory however but I always managed to disagree with him. In my opinion I believe Aliens and demons are completely different from one another. If Aliens would have wanted to destroy our earth, I believe they would have done it already, but that's just my opinion.

i agree and i think if they were gonna help us or wanted to meet us they would have done so by now , im not sure if i could acknowlegde that both aliens and demons exist and are different only coz demons are a said to be spiritual entity which would of required a spiritual creator like the god of the bible and aliens would more be along the lines of evolution and there is no spirit in evolution and if like couldve evolved here than it couldve out there in space so im not sure what to make of it , ive read about demonic hauntings possesion and stuff and about alien abductions and dont really see a similarity but it doesnt seem like the aliens in these claims are nice and are said to be very ugly creepy looking which i suppose gives the demon believer the impression itis satan and hes trying to confuse you to turn away from god rar rar i hear it all the time and hell man am i sick of being told im going to hell when i die lol

hi people , i happen to believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial beings and while i no this isnt the e.t. forum of the site my brother happens to have just turned to christianity and is convinced and is trying to convince me that these so called aliens being spoken of in the new age movement and in the ufo phenomena are really satan the fallen angels and demons disguising themselves as e.t.'s for a major deception against humanity , while i have also studied demons in the past to some extent i have never heard of them taking on the role of space aliens to confuse people .

i do see were my brother and others come from with this tho im just wondering what exactly would make people think that this is really demonic and not extraterrestrial .

I recall the Bible and many other religions talking about heavenly beings (or angels) coming down from heaven (the sky) and having intercourse with human beings. The book of Enoch 1 also shows that these 'fallen angels' also taught mankind how to make war, kill each other, write, and all sorts of things.

These visitors might not be little green (or gray) men, but may be something else. I entertain the idea that these stories of Greek gods and angels from heaven, etc., could be visitors from Mars before the atmosphere went kaput. Perhaps they abused mankind and had children that were more powerful than human beings and oppressed the humans. The book of Enoch talks about a pit that the angels were thrown into by God until Judgment Day as well as a flood to destroy their offspring. The pit (Tartarus) could be Mars without its atmosphere to support life while the flood would have wiped out (or was intended to wipe out) the Nephilim.

Wacky. I know. Just entertaining the possibility.

Edited by Bluefinger

I believe in UFOs, and Aliens that visit Earth.I also believe that over 95% of what we hear about them are false for a variety of reasons.

I suggest you give serious research into the Bible in it's origins first.I do not mean going to apologist websites, but actual scrutiny.

Keep it under your hat (secret from your brother.)

In the mean time instead of screaming just go back to sleep, because you are just stuck between states of alternating mind/body sleep/awake modes.

To my mind aliens from outer space as opposed to things like angels and demons and gods are two different categories of mental activity that don't relate. One is religion the other is fantasy.

"Are ufo's fallen angels or demons?"

The question presupposes that angels and demons exist and that intelligent extraterrestrials exist. It also presupposes that if E.T.'s exist that they have somehow fallen below God's grace, if you also presuppose in the existence of God.

Do you see where we're going here?

• Like 2