Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Anders Breivik decries 'inhumane' prison

anders behring breivik prison inhumane

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#16    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,443 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

He really got a minimum of 21 years for 77 people? Like 3 months for each? That seems lenient to me. I would have expected manditory Life sentance, but perhaps they don't have that in Norway, and the worse you can get is 21 years?

His cell sounds like a top notch apartment in most citys. It would have 3 familys living there if it was in Tokyo or Mexico City.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#17    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

I dont think this guy understands what a Prison cell is supposed to be. Better get the guy a fresh set of pillows and some wallpaper STAT!!

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#18    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,292 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:43 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 November 2012 - 04:36 AM, said:

He really got a minimum of 21 years for 77 people? Like 3 months for each? That seems lenient to me. I would have expected manditory Life sentance, but perhaps they don't have that in Norway, and the worse you can get is 21 years?

No, he'll never get out. By law, his sentence can be extended indefinitely.

#19    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 10 November 2012 - 06:43 AM, said:

No, he'll never get out. By law, his sentence can be extended indefinitely.
better double that order of pillows and hot chocolate for the guy :P Dont want him feeling like hes in a prison after all

Posted Image

#20    Gravitorbox

Gravitorbox

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

He's a great troll.

"Everything we did was criticized. For about thirty years we lived with the world against us, accusing us of things we didn't do!"

- Ian Douglas Smith

#21    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

Man his cell is larger than a lot of homes in Bali. I've been in a few Balinese homes and they would have roughly the same dimensions except four or five people living inside. And a lot of them don't have warm coffee, butter or bloody MOISTURISER!

Kill 77 people and you still have it better than a lot of third-worlders.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#22    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Oh the poor mass murderer.

#23    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,756 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

Human rights. Fantastic.

Posted Image

#24    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,398 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Aha, he has full bed and board in his own accomodation, Peace !, They should put him in a cell with 2 or 3 guys who may be relatives of the murdered people, but I guess someone in there will eventually say "Hello" to him,and he will no doubt wake up in hospital or hell.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#25    smurf0852

smurf0852

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 09 November 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

He may also be trying to get into a UK prison...  as they seem to be more like Hotel's than prison's nowadays
lol why do people think this in the uk (the public sector ones) they are kept in a 9 by 6 cell they have to **** and eat in the same place they sleep. they get a tv (which they have to pay for) if they have a sustained period of good behaviour.they are made to work for their money or they get $2.50 a week for phone calls and are allowed an hour outside a day.private sector prisons are more like hotels but not ones i would like to stay in .
the tabloid press have a lot to answer for .

#26    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

View Postsmurf0852, on 11 November 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

lol why do people think this in the uk (the public sector ones) they are kept in a 9 by 6 cell they have to **** and eat in the same place they sleep. they get a tv (which they have to pay for) if they have a sustained period of good behaviour.they are made to work for their money or they get $2.50 a week for phone calls and are allowed an hour outside a day.private sector prisons are more like hotels but not ones i would like to stay in .
the tabloid press have a lot to answer for .

I personally dont see the point of prison sentances. It costs billions to keep a states prison population locked up every year and its money which could be better spent elsewhere.

I think we should use them as slaves, as guinea pigs for human experimentation and as organ farms for transplants. Obviously the severity of an offence determines the punishment applied.

#27    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 11 November 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

I personally dont see the point of prison sentances. It costs billions to keep a states prison population locked up every year and its money which could be better spent elsewhere.

I think we should use them as slaves, as guinea pigs for human experimentation and as organ farms for transplants. Obviously the severity of an offence determines the punishment applied.

Slaves? Human experimentation? and what happens if someone is found innocent of a crime lets say 15 years later as so happens every now and then i have no idea what kind of experimentation your referring weather it be basic pharmacological drug trials or some Unit 731 crap i just know that such a idea is a dangerous thing. Its my Personal opinion and not an attack on you at all, i feel such a thing would be a step backwards in our humanity.

Im not in no way saying brevik is right i feel he should be contained in a bare needs cell but slavery and human experimentation no thanks.

Posted Image

#28    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,273 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Complaining about the decor?  Someone should beat him up with IKEA furniture!

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#29    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

View PostVaise, on 11 November 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

Slaves? Human experimentation? and what happens if someone is found innocent of a crime lets say 15 years later as so happens every now and then i have no idea what kind of experimentation your referring weather it be basic pharmacological drug trials or some Unit 731 crap i just know that such a idea is a dangerous thing. Its my Personal opinion and not an attack on you at all, i feel such a thing would be a step backwards in our humanity.

Im not in no way saying brevik is right i feel he should be contained in a bare needs cell but slavery and human experimentation no thanks.

We live on different planets!

Mine has a unit 731 lol.

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 11 November 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Complaining about the decor?  Someone should beat him up with IKEA furniture!

The prison officers should turn a blind eye in the shower room lol.

#30    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 11 November 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

We live on different planets!

Mine has a unit 731 lol.

That almost makes it sound like condone Unit 731 actions if that's so, i think this will be final response as i have no interest in discussing anything with a mind with that opinion.

Good day

Posted Image

Also tagged with anders behring breivik, prison, inhumane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users