Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1486    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 11 December 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

THe Big-Mac could be proof that Aliens have landed ! Its what starts our early death ! :tsu: :alien: :no:

I am having one right now.

Ever lost a cheeseburger behind the seat? I have seen one that allegedly sat there for over 12 months, and the car owner claimed it looked like the day he bought it.

Bring it on mate. I am going to fil myself up with this stuff and live forever muahahahahaha.......

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1487    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

I am having one right now.

Ever lost a cheeseburger behind the seat? I have seen one that allegedly sat there for over 12 months, and the car owner claimed it looked like the day he bought it.

Bring it on mate. I am going to fil myself up with this stuff and live forever muahahahahaha.......
It happened again.
I go out for several hours, come back to wade through several pages of new posts and...
...I haven't a bloody clue what your talking about!
:huh:
I always wondered about their french fries and burgers.  When my kids were young I had occasion to have to remove the rear seat of my car to replace a seatbelt.  McD's fries and burger parts, possibly up to three years old were found intact and in pristine condition with no visible signs of decomposition.
From that I concluded years ago that they contain absolutely no organic matter.

Edited by synchronomy, 11 December 2012 - 04:36 AM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#1488    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,070 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

I dont think that I could sum it but I would try. So you try be picky what interesting you.
Thread about Hessdalen where Plasma appears often. Its open lab for studying UFO. There my stance was that there is something more then plasma. Sceptics were on other side.

Fisrt link is interview done by me with Erling Strand just for UM.
Second is interview done by me with Massimo Teodorani just for UM. Great guys. especially Massimo.
Here is he talking in EU parlaminet.

listen from start as you wrote , if bothers you, listen from 30 minutes. If realy doesnt your interests from 42....
Note-Massimo although awesome and nice guy is very very critical and sceptic guy.
Double helix like DNA is forming by plasma...cmon how sick is that?

Then there is link about Plasma life form.
In Romania in lab plasma grow, replicate and communicate.

So can Jinns be plasma?

Did Moses spoke to Plasma? Alive or not alive. If is alive as research show then we are already and in this moment right now visited by ETs. If not alive  did VLF (very low frequencies ) cause hallucinations so Moses thought that speak with burning bush.

Moche

Posted Image

Posted Image

or Vikings?

See this Moche vase. Blond man with beard rape black girl.

Posted Image

Or maybe they have power of prediction like this one.

Posted Image

Abe you interupted me in my dinner. Now Im gonna to finish my last two cookies. :tu:

I have listened to the interview with Massimo Teodorani from start till finish, and one thing I liked: he doesn't believe in the reports of aliens visiting us, he thinks it's nonsense, lol.

But his other thing, the plasma phenomenon, that I know of, though it's kind of hard to follow his reasoning because he is showing images I cannot see. What i haven't hear him say is ball lightning caused by peizo-electrical activity, which is what some scientists think is causing the phenomenon aka "flying saucers" or UFOs. Not all, but some

And another thing: he says it could be a source of energy. True, and then he should check "Convectron" AND "Dijkhuis". Dijkhuis is a Dutch engineer who has been busy for almost 30 years to create a stable ball lightning as an alternative energy source. I once bought shares to support his research.....sigh.

http://nl.wikipedia....wiki/Convectron
Or here : http://www.convectro...ball-lightning/

But all this has nothing to do with what we have been discussing here; it needs a separate thread.

==

I don't think these plasma things are living. The reason they move erratically is caused by atmospheric variables, like temperature, pressure, wind, humidity, and so on.

==

Most native Americans have hardly if any facial hair, at least not the ones I met, but that doesn't mean none of them have. That you see depictions of some of them having facial hair doesn't prove Vikings were the cause of it. But I think you'd like what I posted in the thread about the Oera Linda Book, about Frisians discovering North, Meso and South America. Not that it's proven, it's only that they are said to have done just that, and the first account is from the 11th century (Adam von Bremen):

Read from this post and onwards:
http://www.unexplain...15#entry4566652

Edited by Abramelin, 11 December 2012 - 05:13 AM.

#1489    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 11 December 2012 - 04:35 AM, said:

It happened again.
I go out for several hours, come back to wade through several pages of new posts and...
...I haven't a bloody clue what your talking about!
:huh:
I always wondered about their french fries and burgers.  When my kids were young I had occasion to have to remove the rear seat of my car to replace a seatbelt.  McD's fries and burger parts, possibly up to three years old were found intact and in pristine condition with no visible signs of decomposition.
From that I concluded years ago that they contain absolutely no organic matter.

Good to see we are keeping you on your toes :P

I am working on the theory that whatever gives the food immortality will give me immortality!

I will let you know how that goes............ :ph34r:

Edited by psyche101, 11 December 2012 - 04:52 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1490    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 04:51 AM, said:

I have listened to the interview with Massimo Teodorani from start till finish, and one thing I liked: he doesn't believe in the reports of aliens visiting us, he thinks it's nonsense, lol.

But his other thing, the plasma phenomenon, that I know of, though it's kind of hard to follow his reasoning because he is showing images I cannot see. What i haven't hear him say is ball lightning caused by peizo-electrical activity, which is what some scientists think is causing the phenomenon aka "flying saucers" or UFOs. Not all, but some

And another thing: he says it could be a source of energy. True, and then he should check "Convectron" AND "Dijkhuis". Dijkhuis is a Dutch engineer who has been busy for almost 30 years to create a stable ball lightning as an alternative energy source. I once bought shares to support his research.....sigh.

http://nl.wikipedia....wiki/Convectron
Or here : http://www.convectro...ball-lightning/

But all this has nothing to do with what we have been discussing here; it needs a separate thread.

==

I don't think these plasma things are living. The reason they move erratically is caused by atmospheric variables, like temperature, pressure, wind, humidity, and so on.

==

Most native Americans have hardly if any facial hair, at least not the ones I met, but that doesn't mean none of them have. That you see depictions of some of them having facial hair doesn't prove Vikings were the cause of it. But I think you'd like what I posted in the thread about the Oera Linda Book, about Frisians discovering North, Meso and South America. Not that it's proven, it's only that they are said to have done just that, and the first account is from the 11th century (Adam von Bremen):

Read from this post and onwards:
http://www.unexplain...15#entry4566652

I on purpose introduce you to most sceptical astrophysicist who among else worked in Hessdalen project, knowing your critical thinking.
Now probably telephone ring at your house around 42:40....

Listen that.
You dont believe but you are not scientists who study plasma.
Those scientists who study possible plasma life form in Germany, Romania, Italy and Russia think differently.

I intend to read your posts about Frisians.

Edited by the L, 11 December 2012 - 11:11 AM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1491    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

Read this. :yes:

http://iopscience.io.../8/263/fulltext

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#1492    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

What i see here, so often, is how easy it is to kind of 'mold' things (be it history or art or rocks on Mars) into what people want to see.....
What i find disturbing/scary is they they don't realise how EASY it is to do!

#1493    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Massimo:

Of course if really a “plasma life form” exists, after looking how it imitates the DNA replication and evolution, we cannot exclude that such kind of “life” may evolve into a form of “intelligence” here and everywhere in the Universe. This possibility needs to be studied using both experimental rigor and quantitative approach and a healthy open mind, such as Science should require always. If this hypothesis were proved, then we would have a dramatic revolution both in physics and in what we think we know of two processes named Life and Intelligence.

So if hard core sceptic is open mind and said that is quite possible do I need to quote those who support that plasma life form exist? I think its pointless.

#1494    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,070 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

View Postthe L, on 11 December 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

Interesting article.

Btw, I know I am not a plasma scientist, and what I said is what I read from other scientists.

#1495    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,070 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

View Postthe L, on 11 December 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

Massimo:

Of course if really a “plasma life form” exists, after looking how it imitates the DNA replication and evolution, we cannot exclude that such kind of “life” may evolve into a form of “intelligence” here and everywhere in the Universe. This possibility needs to be studied using both experimental rigor and quantitative approach and a healthy open mind, such as Science should require always. If this hypothesis were proved, then we would have a dramatic revolution both in physics and in what we think we know of two processes named Life and Intelligence.

So if hard core sceptic is open mind and said that is quite possible do I need to quote those who support that plasma life form exist? I think its pointless.

Instead of posting that long and winding interview that is about Massino explaining images we cannot see, you had better posted the article instead.

#1496    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Plasma that you can see on radar yet you dont see in live. Invisible then visible.Illuminated. Geometric shape. Ejecting mini balls. With self regulating mechanism for temperature.That sometimes have different colors white red blue green which is imposible for plasma. That sometimes appears as object. That balls in some cases join togheter in triangualar shape. That can land on ground. It is suspected that flashes preceded before pheonomenan and that is able to release spherical iron particles onto the ground. When researchers pointed laser in light phenomena there were reactions.And plasma that make VLF noise. Plasma that replicate. Plasma that copy double helix. Plasma that have interactions with human, Plasma that can grew. Plasma that communicate.

#1497    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

I am not understanding what this has to do with copper pipes used for coring. If there was an overlap, that in now way negates the more viable hypothesis put forward.

It has with it that Zoser didnt been far from truth when said that Inca were in stone age. I know many historians who in a talk said with exception of euroasia that else were all stoneage people. Also know few who said that British Empire never conquer ANY contry except Egypt and India who were not in stone age.
To add to that they never conquer any country who gone trough industrial revolution.

#1498    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 04:51 AM, said:

hello,

please could you point to the part of the interview where he states he thinks its nonsense?

thanks

#1499    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

Instead of posting that long and winding interview that is about Massino explaining images we cannot see, you had better posted the article instead.

Sorry Abe but I did post it in post 1415.

#1500    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,430 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

the British didn't comquer Egypt, that was the French.