Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#376    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

View PostKatielou, on 20 March 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Thanks Leah. Your pretty much spot on except that we have been together 5-6 years. He's going away for the weekend in 6 weeks, not sure if that's what your picking up on. Is there anything else you get from me even if its not relationship related.....? Perhaps about my son? Or people who have passed? sorry if im being an but greedy lol Im very interested in anything like this! Thanks again.

Hi Katie,

No, it's fine but to do a reading for the dead, I need their first name and age at time of death. For your son, I would need his age, nick-name or first name. I need them one per post and any specific question you may have. It may seem odd but it's the easiest for me.

Leah.

#377    Katielou

Katielou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Sure thanks Leah. For the one who's passed if would be Wendy age at death 44-45. Just how's she doing generally really... anything she has to say? Ill post again about my son. Thanks

#378    Katielou

Katielou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

For my son his name is James and he's 2 and a half. I think he sees things and just wondered if you could tell me anymore as I'm sure you can imagine its quite hard getting him to explain lol! Thanks again

#379    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

male

You gave me a reading but I have another question, if you don't mind. Do you think the guy I am interested in likes me back? Do you think it can/will be? Or do you think it is just fantasy?

I'm sorry for all for asking again but love is a very interesting topic for me.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#380    dayana11412

dayana11412

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hi Leah, is it ok if I give you some background? I hid it in case you are one of those that would rather work with less :
Spoiler

Are there really spirits that come to me and are they always trying to harm me, or am I only afraid because of my upbringing?

I am a 24 year old female.

I know it is an odd question but I feel like the outcomes of many of the other questions I could ask would be determined by my actions and some others if I got a negative answer I would be overly worried.

Edited by dayana11412, 21 March 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#381    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

View PostKatielou, on 20 March 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Sure thanks Leah. For the one who's passed if would be Wendy age at death 44-45. Just how's she doing generally really... anything she has to say? Ill post again about my son. Thanks

Hi Katie,

I've called Wendy forward. She's telling me that her death was sort of sudden, looks like an illness that she didn't think was going to take her but did. It's almost like she was getting treatments and died during them? She's saying something about a little man being a king or being treated like a king, might be your son? She's sending you love in the shape of a heart and for the little man. I'm seeing something about research too, did she do a lot of research or did you? She's acknowledging it. She comes to visit occasionally but most of the time she watches from heaven. She's got lots of loved one around her there. She's saying something about playing, she plays something with them. She's happy and warm. Was this your Aunt? I'm getting a motherly feeling from her but remove once like an Aunt or Stepmother. Let me know if I connected to her please. It's not an exact science, I did connect to someone.

Leah.

#382    Katielou

Katielou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostLeah G., on 21 March 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

Hi Katie,

I've called Wendy forward. She's telling me that her death was sort of sudden, looks like an illness that she didn't think was going to take her but did. It's almost like she was getting treatments and died during them? She's saying something about a little man being a king or being treated like a king, might be your son? She's sending you love in the shape of a heart and for the little man. I'm seeing something about research too, did she do a lot of research or did you? She's acknowledging it. She comes to visit occasionally but most of the time she watches from heaven. She's got lots of loved one around her there. She's saying something about playing, she plays something with them. She's happy and warm. Was this your Aunt? I'm getting a motherly feeling from her but remove once like an Aunt or Stepmother. Let me know if I connected to her please. It's not an exact science, I did connect to someone.

Leah.

#383    Katielou

Katielou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Hi Leah it's possible you did connect to the Wendy I meant. She was my mum. I believe what you say about how she died may have been true. Also about the king you could say my son is a bit like that lol! Not sure about the research, or the playing with them parts though.... Thanks again.
Anything you get about my son in the other post would be good to hear too! Thanks

Hi Leah it's possible you did connect to the Wendy I meant. She was my mum. I believe what you say about how she died may have been true. Also about the king you could say my son is a bit like that lol! Not sure about the research, or the playing with them parts though.... Thanks again.
Anything you get about my son in the other post would be good to hear too! Thanks

#384    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostKatielou, on 21 March 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

It's very possible I connected with her. Was there a game she liked to play? That's what she's talking about I got the feeling it was some sort of card game? The little king was how she feels about him, he's a little king. In other words a very special little man. Thanks for letting me know.

#385    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostKatielou, on 20 March 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

For my son his name is James and he's 2 and a half. I think he sees things and just wondered if you could tell me anymore as I'm sure you can imagine its quite hard getting him to explain lol! Thanks again

Hi again Katie,

Is James playing 'peek-a-boo'?? Acts surprised and then giggles? Do you live in an older home? I'm seeing a few spirits around him, children are naturally gifted. What they call 'mother's intuition' is really the child sending messages to you. Of course I think you have a gift too and it just makes the connection that much stronger between you. Most of these spirits are really like playmates to him, there is only one that might be a problem but the other spirits keep him hidden. Does he have trouble sleeping some nights? That would be them too. You might want to make a shield around him out of God's pure light of love at night and see if that helps. It's just a prayer for God's protection and envision God's love as light surrounding him. Some of these spirits are family that's passed. There is one man that is showing himself to me, he wears like a vest of some sort and a white or light colored shirt under it, looks sort of cowboyish. like he worked outside a lot but is wearing his fancy clothes, he's throwing off a grandfatherly energy so it could be great grandfather or further. I'm not sure your son will keep his gift but he might, most kids lose it around 4 or 5 but he's got a lot of helpful spirits around him so he may not. Time will tell on this one.

Leah.

#386    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostArpee, on 21 March 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

male

You gave me a reading but I have another question, if you don't mind. Do you think the guy I am interested in likes me back? Do you think it can/will be? Or do you think it is just fantasy?

I'm sorry for all for asking again but love is a very interesting topic for me.

Hi Arpee,

You are so in love with the idea of love!! I do see you being with someone soon and you are just a couple of love puppies but I'm not sure it's the man you are thinking about. This man is like you, I'm seeing that you are about the same height and stature, of course that could mean that you have very similar personalities too, one of you is a little more on the feminine side. There is an 8 under you both so I have to think this is a time thingy but I can't tell if it's 8 days, 8 weeks or 8 months but it's 8 something... You both have some baggage but I see you staying up late and talking about things late in to the night.

Leah.

#387    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

View Postdayana11412, on 21 March 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

Hi Leah, is it ok if I give you some background? I hid it in case you are one of those that would rather work with less :
Spoiler

Are there really spirits that come to me and are they always trying to harm me, or am I only afraid because of my upbringing?

I am a 24 year old female.

I know it is an odd question but I feel like the outcomes of many of the other questions I could ask would be determined by my actions and some others if I got a negative answer I would be overly worried.

Hi Dayana,

Well, right off the top, you have a nice gift here and no, you are not crazy. With this kind of a gift I'm sure you are feeling a little nuts. You aren't protecting yourself very well but we can work on that. You are a natural medium and you attract spirits, now don't be scared, they are helpful ones and they will not hurt you. A little secret for you here, demons are very few and far between and they don't really mess with people as much as people think. Usually it's spirits that are angry and want to scare you. Most times if you tell them to go away with no fear they do. Fear feeds them and they can get powerful if you feed them your fear. Remember, they are just people without a body and if they were nasty in life, they will be nasty in death, in some cases they learn that being nasty is not the right way to be. You have really beautiful energy btw. Very loving, very empathetic. To protect yourself, pray to God for protection and envision his pure love as light surrounding you, like an umbrella above your head and then it envelopes your entire body and tucks under your feet, do this before bed time and in the morning and soon you will be feeling just fine. It takes some practice so keep at it. Let me know if I can help you anymore.

Leah.

#388    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,379 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostLeah G., on 21 March 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Hi Arpee,

You are so in love with the idea of love!! I do see you being with someone soon and you are just a couple of love puppies but I'm not sure it's the man you are thinking about. This man is like you, I'm seeing that you are about the same height and stature, of course that could mean that you have very similar personalities too, one of you is a little more on the feminine side. There is an 8 under you both so I have to think this is a time thingy but I can't tell if it's 8 days, 8 weeks or 8 months but it's 8 something... You both have some baggage but I see you staying up late and talking about things late in to the night.

Leah.

Yes we are alike and we do stay up late talking. There is a lot of spiritual connection too.  We are not in a relationship but the connection is there. He admitted it but is trying not to focus on it a bit hesistant.  Hmm, I wonder what that number 8 could mean?

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#389    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostArpee, on 21 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Yes we are alike and we do stay up late talking. There is a lot of spiritual connection too.  We are not in a relationship but the connection is there. He admitted it but is trying not to focus on it a bit hesistant.  Hmm, I wonder what that number 8 could mean?

Oh silly me, 8 can stand for infinity too. Sounds like you are in a relationship but someone is in denial...

#390    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,379 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostLeah G., on 21 March 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

Oh silly me, 8 can stand for infinity too. Sounds like you are in a relationship but someone is in denial...

I love the number 8. It just feels like an eternal and powerful number. He was a bit sad saying that he's scared about us just ending up hurt. He is scared to accept the attraction and connection. I hope things get better.

Edited by Arpee, 21 March 2013 - 04:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users