Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Your 3rd Eye Experiences

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Joe- The Spiritual One

Joe- The Spiritual One

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:52 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. You can all call me Joe  ^_^

I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago while at work. What really interested me in this particular section from the unexplained-mysteries website is the acknowledgement of our 3rd Eye.

From what I've read, our 3rd eye helps bring out the clairvoyance/intuition that we have trapped (or blocked) in our minds. I'm very interested in opening my 3rd eye. I've recently started to meditate in the morning as soon as I wake up and at night before I go to bed. I've read a few of the replies to my fellow posters about how meditation greatly increases the chances of opening our 3rd Eye, and after a week (or more, depending on the person) of meditating, the meditation sessions begin to take a completely different form.

I find myself doubting myself sometimes about my 3rd eye opening. I get so excited about reaching a new level in my spirituality (if you would) that I feel I can't reach it because I don't feel anything when I meditate. The reason I say that is because other posters have written about how they feel a slight tingle or sensation on/in their foreheads or anywhere else in their body while they meditate.

When I meditate I envision all of my Chakra's, one at a time, starting with my Root Chakra. I work my way up cleansing each Chakra until I reach my Crown Chakra. After the Chakra cleansing I stay in meditation for a few more minutes (with subtle music playing in the background).

Any suggestions for a beginning meditator? Any and all help would be appreciated! Thank you!
(and don't forget to include your 3rd Eye experiences in your post please, I would love to hear about them!)

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,313 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:08 AM

If you want to have an experience to sort of give you a hint of what is possible, wake up a little earlier.... Do something that makes you groggy ( reading for me). Meditate in a reclined relaxed position and use a meditation that holds your awareness but you are not thinking or visualizing ( empty mind meditations)

Do this consistently and you are in for some treats ;)

Edited by Seeker79, 27 October 2011 - 04:09 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#3    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

View PostJoe- The Spiritual One, on 27 October 2011 - 12:52 AM, said:

When I meditate I envision all of my Chakra's, one at a time, starting with my Root Chakra. I work my way up cleansing each Chakra until I reach my Crown Chakra. After the Chakra cleansing I stay in meditation for a few more minutes (with subtle music playing in the background).

Any suggestions for a beginning meditator? Any and all help would be appreciated! Thank you!
(and don't forget to include your 3rd Eye experiences in your post please, I would love to hear about them!)

You are correct about 2 specific things. (1) You do want to involve all the chakras. (2) That there are beginning exercises which are essential to experience before you can advance to your stated goal.

This link from my web site should be helpful for you.
http://www.telepathy...twin_flame.html

The twin flame aspect of this may not be of interest to you but the other aspects of that last exercise is exactly what you are striving to achieve.

Best Wishes!!
John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#4    jack92

jack92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

Well one night i was trying to fall asleep and i was laying on my back(now i dont sleep on my back mind you) and i was laying there and i could see but i could not move my physical bodey but i could get up and walk around

#5    beck12

beck12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

I am Shane Beck, I don't meditate often but I tryed opening my third eye 3 times the third time I succeded, I have no idea how but I am happy about it. :clap:
Now when I use energy or try telekinesis I close my eyes and I can see the colors you see when your third eye is opened and now I can create psi balls and do stuff like that faster and better. :su

#6    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. You can all call me Joe  Posted Image

I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago while at work. What really interested me in this particular section from the unexplained-mysteries website is the acknowledgement of our 3rd Eye.

From what I've read, our 3rd eye helps bring out the clairvoyance/intuition that we have trapped (or blocked) in our minds. I'm very interested in opening my 3rd eye. I've recently started to meditate in the morning as soon as I wake up and at night before I go to bed. I've read a few of the replies to my fellow posters about how meditation greatly increases the chances of opening our 3rd Eye, and after a week (or more, depending on the person) of meditating, the meditation sessions begin to take a completely different form.

I find myself doubting myself sometimes about my 3rd eye opening. I get so excited about reaching a new level in my spirituality (if you would) that I feel I can't reach it because I don't feel anything when I meditate. The reason I say that is because other posters have written about how they feel a slight tingle or sensation on/in their foreheads or anywhere else in their body while they meditate.

Hey Joe, I can't really weigh in on the suggestions.  I'm still in the learning to meditate phase, as well.  Which, lately hasn't been going very well... having trouble holding awareness, and dozing off, but thats a whole other discussion.

I've had a few happenstances with the 3rd eye(3ye).  I was meditating on my couch, nothing out of the ordinary, and my forehead began to swirl in the 3ye region.  Much like a finger on the inside of my skull tracing a circle.  I began to see my surroundings in swaths.  As the finger would get to, say, the 6 o'clock area, I could see the wall, tv, etc. but as it reached 12 o'clock, it would disappear.  After 2 or 3 swaths I became a little frustrated that it wouldnt stay open, and ruined my concentration.

Next, I was at work, meditating during lunch.  Pretty much the same thing, swirling happening in forehead when I thought "I wonder what time it is?"  2 seconds later I saw the corner of my computer screen(which was physically behind me) in my 3ye with the clock reading 12:56 pm.  I should have instantaneously opened my eyes and check if what I saw was correct, but I didnt.  I just continued meditating for a bit.  when I finally opened my eyes, and looked at the clock, it was 12:59pm .  Hard to tell if I was correct or not... time is a very tricky thing to predict during meditation.

Those are the two that have really stuck with me.  Ive had a couple others, but I'd have to look back thru my meditation/dream journal to jog my memory.  Oh, there's a suggestion.  Start a mediation/dream journal.  Document everything as soon as you wake, or come out of trance, for reflection later.

#7    Adienwolf

Adienwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER-Darth Vader to luke skywaker in empire strikes back V of starwars

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

well when i meditate i useually end up falling asleep but most of the time i have opened my third eye and experinced odd things like little black shadows darting off left and right has anyone else seen these?

#8    zzForrest

zzForrest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:44 AM

My third eye is how i initially discovered my powers. Originally, i accidentally triggered it and would see into a strange parallel world. In this world, things were almost entirely made of rusty metal, plants are burning, and it is really dark. People are just shadow-like figures. Following people were these wierd monsters, some large and atrocious, others small and relatively normal looking. I soon figured out that these monsters corresponded to the peoblems of a person, so i could walk up to a stranger and say "you have anger management issues and mild depression" and i would be right. My parents, of course, thought i could see demons when, as my friend who introduced me to psi saw, it was just my third eye seeing negative energy.

#9    shadowx

shadowx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. You can all call me Joe  Posted Image

Ah, the focusing on the chakra points would probably be the problem. Those points are the mixing points of your energies not the origins, they are the connectors not the focal points. I myself opened my third eye way before I figured out about the chakra points of the human body.

What your looking for is the origin of your mental energy, while you should be focusing in the middle of your mind on that spark of blue energy your focusing on the connector, the chakra on your forehead. Not sure what your dominant energy is, mental or emotional, so you might have better luck with finding the source of your emotional energy centered around your heart, but it can't hurt trying both :)

edit: wow, just realized how old this thread is. Hmm, should pay more attention :P

Edited by shadowx, 13 January 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#10    Shadow_Masta

Shadow_Masta

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

From what I've read, our 3rd eye helps bring out the clairvoyance/intuition that we have trapped (or blocked) in our minds. I'm very interested in opening my 3rd eye.

Well, Joe let me enlighten you. What you said about how we have blocked our 3rd eye, our intuition, is 100% true. Throughout time we have tol ourselves that this is impossible, and we have come to believe it. Belief is a very powereful thing. Whatever you believe to be true or false is right, in your own reality. Everyone's reality is different. It is based on what you do and don't believe. And everything that has been thought to be impossible, including the intuition of the third eye, or the sixth sense, as it has been called, is entirely real. If you believe it is. The only limitation that has ever plagued mankind is the one he sets for himself. I hope I have been able to help you in some manner. If you have more questions, I would be more than happ to answer them for you.

#11    AkashicPath

AkashicPath

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• AkashicPath

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

Honestly I wish I never openend my third eye. It doesn't help me much with my abilities and caused me some bad and scary times...so to speak.
As ZZForrest I have seen rather horrific and very detailed scenes show up, people that suffer, monsters deep red colors etc etc..  I learned to raise my vibration when this happens and than I don't attract this negativity.
My third eye seems to be very active and would like to open up each night, I am now in control to keep it closed/ignore it, but it is not always easy.

Balance your chakras and meditate. Carol Tuttle and Doreen Virtue have great guided chakra meditations. This is really the key to open up your third eye, but make sure all your chakras are balanced and learn techinques on how to open and close them.

Be in a positive, loving state when doing this.

Good Luck to you!

Love, Blessings & Light.

www.AkashicPath.com
Discover your soul path and how to live your purpose in life to the fullest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users