Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

In trying to track down better quality footage to work with I came across this video on YouTube which I thought people might enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Iwk0YVlPqk

There several priceless gems of information in this short clip. For example, it has a portion of good old Jim Delatosso's original analysis with his "million dollar computers" in it, where he had "triangulated" the lights to be in front of the mountains. I just love his day/night overlay here...

post-105506-0-54611800-1304267958_thumb.

And during this sequence he says "These lights do not move... AT ALL. It's not like they drift a little bit, they drift NONE." And he had been doing this kind of analysis for over 20 years? Sheesh... :rolleyes:

Also, it includes an interview with Mike and Sue Krzyston which I'd never seen before. Early on he says "I had been telling people over the years that I've seen lights in those mountains, and nobody else ever seemed to have seen anything, so I figure, well at least I have something on video tape."

He had been seeing similar things over the years. Makes a lot of sense considering how much training the military does over the BGR.

It also has Tom King interviewed, and mentions that Fife Symington was "on the verge of being indicted for bank fraud..." Interesting stuff.

Oh, by the way, if anyone knows of a place where there is very high quality footage of the original full video sequences I'd love to see it. I'm sure it exists because I've seen clips of it in various documentaries.

Another great video I've come across... Really looks a lot like Lynne Kitei's photographs don't you think?

Gee, wonder why... ;)

Just to get it out of the way, can I just pre-empt anyone else by saying

There was no Project Mogul Balloon #4!

And

The Skeptics need to do their homework!

And

Look what you posted!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, now we've got that out of the way, no one else need say it and maybe we can get on with some constructive discussion.

:D

And,

Commercial Airline Pilot Saw Phoenix Lights

Documentary Marks 14-Year Anniversary Of Phenomenon

"I've actually dropped flares from the air in Vietnam," said Greg. "What I saw wasn't flares."

My link

Why is it that those who have never seen flares before, are the very folks who are telling those who have, that the 'Phoenix Lights' were flares?

Simply amazing, and it shows a trend where some skeptics will never accept any evidence regards, anymore than those of the Flat Earth Society, that the Earth is round.

Edited by skyeagle409

As response for your post #2542... Nope. No conspiracy. I already explained this to you. Go back and read my previous response.

That Chicago photo you posted is still just as irrelevant now as it was when you originally posted it.

On the contrary, it is right on the money. I did a side-by-side photo comparison with both photos lining up the horizons together proving that there was no way those lights were over the BGR, and I say lights because I already know those lights were not flares. Next, I matched the observations across the bay from my own home to verify the the observation in the Chicago photo, and further verification can be found in a side profile depiction I have been speaking of, and I didn't even add the curvature of the Earth in that side profile either.

You don't pay very close attention do you? I already answered this. They were about 7.5 miles according to Maccabee's analysis.

Since most people of Phoenix, who have lived there for many years, and have never seen flares over the BGR before, Maccabee's figures should be re-examined in detail to see where he went wrong, especially since the BGR has been in operation for decades and where thousands of sorties and many flare drops are conducted each year.

That is yet, another major clue right there.

Edited by skyeagle409

On the contrary, it is right on the money. I did a side-by-side photo comparison with both photos lining up the horizons together proving that there was no way those lights were over the BGR, and I say lights because I already know those lights were not flares. Next, I matched the observations across the bay from my own home to verify the the observation in the Chicago photo, and further verification can be found in a side profile depiction I have been speaking of, and I didn't even add the curvature of the Earth in that side profile either.

Would you care to share your side-by-side photo comparison/analysis with the rest of us to see? And the side profile depiction that you made?

Since most people of Phoenix, who have lived there for many years, and have never seen flares over the BGR before, Maccabee's figures should be re-examined in detal to see where he went wrong, especially since the BGR has been in operation for decades and where thousands of sorties and many flare drops are conducted each year.

Oh, but they had seen them for years and still see them. Didn't you see the posts I made today regarding that?

That is yet, another major clue right there.

All of these clues... what are we to do with them? :unsure2:

It would be Fantastic ! to Have a New Sighting so we could see new data,New Ideas about an Event ?

Maybe We should all go outside tonight and Look to the Stars and such?

Afterall the Planets are making a Great Move this week !

Another great video I've come across... Really looks a lot like Lynne Kitei's photographs don't you think?

Gee, wonder why... ;)

Chinese lanterns?

You're joking right?

We don't really know what we are looking at here but the zoomed in view shows a light distribution similar to a Chinese lantern. A hot spot on the bottom with a fade to dark orange near the top.

Schroedinger's cat.

Edited by 747400

All crop circles are man made, don't bother using that as evidence. (I've researched them for 6 years and was also a circlemaker/know many circlemakers).

Why is it that those who have never seen flares before, are the very folks who are telling those who have, that the 'Phoenix Lights' were flares?

Simply amazing, and it shows a trend where some skeptics will never accept any evidence regards, anymore than those of the Flat Earth Society, that the Earth is round.

This Video below shows Cannon fired illumination Flares at a distance of ~28 miles from the Camera. Shot in Brazil in 1993, these Flares have a shorter duration than the LUU-2's but otherwise look more or less identical to the Phoenix Flares. K's video is also included in the video with K's audio.

http://forgetomori.com/2007/ufos/military-flares-and-the-phoenix-lights/

Here is my line-up again this time I've added Flares from the '93 video of Flares from ~ 28 miles from the Camera.

plights03.jpg

I guess 'Aliens', Streetlights, and Flares all look the same when videotaped as Point Sources beyond the resolution of the Camera huh?

Of course I still haven't said which are Streetlights in the line-up so you still have a chance to 'prove' that 'Eagle-eye' of yours!

I won't be holding my breath waiting however!

Thanks for the video LS. That is really good quality. I wish they had left the words out of it though. But it is still better than what I was working with by a long shot! :tu:

Thanks for the video LS. That is really good quality. I wish they had left the words out of it though. But it is still better than what I was working with by a long shot! :tu:

I had a feeling you and a few others would appreciate that one being pointed out as much as I did when I came across it.

Would you care to share your side-by-side photo comparison/analysis with the rest of us to see? And the side profile depiction that you made?

Sometimes I wonder if this isn't someone's science experiment just to see how many people believe despite overwhelming evidence simply because one person has a constant and dissenting opinion?

It is an interesting question.

Edited by lost_shaman

Sometimes I wonder if this isn't someone's science experiment just to see how many people believe despite overwhelming evidence simply because one person has a constant and dissenting opinion?

It is an interesting question.

Not too different from the suggestion that he might be some kind of spam bot. It is plausible at least.

Oh well, gives us things to kick around from time to time. Can't be all bad I guess.

:alien:Maybe this thread is finally dying down, I check it every day and it used to be four or five pages a day. Now it was only one page. Maybe we're getting tired of the "Phoenox lights". Hey big D, don't we have anymore to discuss?

Odie :alien:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not tired of the Phoenix Lights. Still working on stuff related to it actually. But it is time consuming. ^_^

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not tired of the Phoenix Lights. Still working on stuff related to it actually. But it is time consuming. ^_^

Nor am I Boony, but i've been a little too preoccupied lately...

BTW...did you do the calculations for the spread of the flares/lights? I'll check-back later, it's bed time in gods country. ...I still think that this could be the stumbling block for the flare theory....?

Cheers.

In trying to track down better quality footage to work with I came across this video on YouTube which I thought people might enjoy:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0Iwk0YVlPqk

There several priceless gems of information in this short clip. For example, it has a portion of good old Jim Delatosso's original analysis with his "million dollar computers" in it, where he had "triangulated" the lights to be in front of the mountains. I just love his day/night overlay here...

post-105506-0-54611800-1304267958_thumb.

And during this sequence he says "These lights do not move... AT ALL. It's not like they drift a little bit, they drift NONE." And he had been doing this kind of analysis for over 20 years? Sheesh... :rolleyes:

Also, it includes an interview with Mike and Sue Krzyston which I'd never seen before. Early on he says "I had been telling people over the years that I've seen lights in those mountains, and nobody else ever seemed to have seen anything, so I figure, well at least I have something on video tape."

He had been seeing similar things over the years. Makes a lot of sense considering how much training the military does over the BGR.

It also has Tom King interviewed, and mentions that Fife Symington was "on the verge of being indicted for bank fraud..." Interesting stuff.

Oh, by the way, if anyone knows of a place where there is very high quality footage of the original full video sequences I'd love to see it. I'm sure it exists because I've seen clips of it in various documentaries.

Since the BGR has been in operation for decades with thousands of sorties flown each year, and added flare drops, note where they said they didn't know what the lights were. Keywords to understand from those who have lived in the Phoenix area for many years.

I pass the through Phoenix again, this time in the afternoon where I observed the mountains from the airport. So once again, I will reiterate that the lights were nowhere near the BGR, but much closer to Phoenix.

Edited by skyeagle409

IMO the Lights at Night are Big and Bright ! Da,Da,Da,Da, Deep in the Heart of Phoneix !! :rolleyes:

Here is my line-up again this time I've added Flares from the '93 video of Flares from ~ 28 miles from the Camera.

plights03.jpg

I guess 'Aliens', Streetlights, and Flares all look the same when videotaped as Point Sources beyond the resolution of the Camera huh?

Of course I still haven't said which are Streetlights in the line-up so you still have a chance to 'prove' that 'Eagle-eye' of yours!

I won't be holding my breath waiting however!

Once again, do some distance measurements between those two furthermost lights as if there were 50 miles away, and estimate the distance between those two lights. We can then try to calculate how fast an aircraft would need to go in order to fly at such distance to deploy the flares between those two turthermost lights in the time frame as shown in the video.

What it is, those are not flares. You can break up the photos, but that isn't going to change anything because they were not flares. The Air Force made up that story of flares just as it made up the weather balloon story tof a balloon that never was.

The old saying goes: Those who failed to learn from history, are doomed to relive it, and here is just another prime example where the Air Force sought to deceive the public and there were those who took the bait, and that, after initially denying any involvement.

Edited by skyeagle409

Skyeagle Its time to Pull up Steaks and Cook-em Lets Get our Plan 9 from Outer Space!

And Remember End of July We may Stop by NAS CC Tx :rolleyes:

Since that Chicago photo is under a copywrite, I cannot show the comparison here, but, anyone can do their own comparison on your own computer.

Edited by skyeagle409