Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evil Energy Causing Violence?

livletlliv

I have always felt a presence around me since I can remember, and have encountered spirits throughout my life. However, 12 years ago I moved in with my roommate and have been experiencing an unnatural amount ever since. So much that I believe, we were seriously close to a portal. Our space was in the middle of 180 acres of orchards and vineyards. He was gone 16 hours a day and I came close to believing that I had gone crazy. Some of it was very cool, some not. The experience of feeling something evil was horrifying and it was seven years before I was able to leave, unfortunately, I believe something followed me.

I am now living 12 miles from this location and my four-year-old nephew, J started staying with me . The first time I noticed fear in his face while looking at the ceiling, I knew he could see IT. After a couple of weeks of convincing J that IT could not harm him, he started calling it, `the guy.’ One day I was videotaping, asked J to show me where `the guy’ was and he pointed to a corner of the floor, near the door. Told him I could not see it and J started stomping on the floor. Within a few seconds, white orbs come flying out, NOT DUSTMITES, and they were darting about so fast, that I was unable to see them without the camera.

This started an all-out investigation by me. After tons pf footage and hours of research, I have concluded that all these orbs, which have grown bigger and multiplied into thousands, are probably one entity, shape shifting itself.

Recently, my, would not harm a fly, mellow neighbor, was beaten up, near death, in our front yard. He lives in the same house, {it has been walled off into two living areas} and is now in a coma, still fighting for his life. His mother, 82 years old, told me today, that the picture that has been hanging on her wall forever fell on top of her head while she was sleeping. I am getting scared!

My question is, could something have followed me and generated enough energy to cause these bad things to happen, {those were just the worst and most recent of bad things} and is there any way possible for me to get rid of ‘the guy’ before anything else happens? If you have any other conclusions please share with me, I’m at a loss.

PLEASE HELP

Within a few seconds, white orbs come flying out, NOT DUSTMITES, and they were darting about so fast, that I was unable to see them without the camera.

This started an all-out investigation by me. After tons pf footage and hours of research, I have concluded that all these orbs, which have grown bigger and multiplied into thousands, are probably one entity, shape shifting itself.

Wonderful this is exactly what we want to see. Please post some of the footage on here.

• Like 4

Wonderful this is exactly what we want to see. Please post some of the footage on here.

I'll do the sandwiches,freeto...you bring a flask of tea....ok? Better make it two....it's gonna be a long wait.

• Like 3

I'll do the sandwiches,freeto...you bring a flask of tea....ok? Better make it two....it's gonna be a long wait.

Where has she gone?..not to You Tube I hope!!! huff.gif

• Like 3

I hate to be a skeptic but is there any chance that even though you now live 12 miles away from the 'evil' location.... you still may be living above some sort of evil underground river? :whistle:

ghostbusters2slime.jpeg

• Like 3

I can bring some Cakes and Cookies and I think I have an extra flask or two....

• Like 2

I hate to be a skeptic but is there any chance that even though you now live 12 miles away from the 'evil' location.... you still may be living above some sort of evil underground river? :whistle:

ghostbusters2slime.jpeg

Is that a river of ***t? Hahaha
  • Like 3

Here is a pic of an orb outside of my house, but I'm having trouble uploading the video. Please bear with me, because I do not have the time right now. I will attempt again after work, four p.m.

post-149414-0-07009000-1406141522_thumb.

ghostbusters2slime.jpeg

Literally the first thing that popped into my head was this, why must everyone beat me to the good stuff!

• Like 1

Here is a pic of an orb outside of my house, but I'm having trouble uploading the video. Please bear with me, because I do not have the time right now. I will attempt again after work, four p.m.

Looks like the moon.

Love the tree,

• Like 4

Here are a few more pics, but the orbs truly need to be seen in motion. I have to go frame by frame to get a decent pic, because they are sooo fast. The orbs are translucent and when I zoom in they have a prism like effect. They seem to be attracted to lighter colors and will sit there like a camelion, until I hit them with the bright flash and they go zooming. The bigger ones tend to like the darker places, like in corners and under the rugs. I know these things because I have been watching them for six months.

post-149414-0-95658300-1406146085_thumb.

post-149414-0-73464300-1406146103_thumb.

post-149414-0-82813000-1406146215_thumb.

Welcome to UM liv :st Please, read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy yourself :)

I'm not sure what to tell you about your situation, not enough information for me to really form an opinion yet. Looking forward to you posting video.

Convenient that the images are cropped and EXIF stripped. Orbs are nothing more than particulates illuminated by the camera; this has been demonstrated and proven again and again by empirical research and analysis since the 1990s.

• Like 2

Still look like the moon? These things have the capability of having any shape, alot of times, even paper.

Appono Astos, this is a serious matter to me, and you do not sound like someone who would help, even if you could. Therefore your opinion does not mean squat to me. My friend is still on life support, so please cut the crap.

post-149414-0-34072200-1406196673_thumb.

post-149414-0-88535400-1406196688_thumb.

Still look like the moon? These things have the capability of having any shape, alot of times, even paper.

Appono Astos, this is a serious matter to me, and you do not sound like someone who would help, even if you could. Therefore your opinion does not mean squat to me. My friend is still on life support, so please cut the crap.

Yes, the shot in post 8 does still look like the moon and the first picture in post 11 is either the moon or a planet shot through a telescope. As for the second picture in post 11 = you quite clearly state "After tons pf footage", so are you Debi Bourgeois?

I find your response to Oppono pretty uncalled for, but let him deal with that, but you were given advice and an explanation, please remember what you put at the end of your OP:

If you have any other conclusions please share with me, I’m at a loss

PLEASE HELP

If you did not want logical and proven replies, then you should have stated that.

• Like 4

To answer your question,

No, "Orbs" do not cause people or things to be violent or any other emotional stage nor take over any living being body.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

I apologize for offending anyone, my friend is dying. If you want to see what is in my home, here is the link to them. Please pay attention to the first object in 'These are not your normal orbs.' More of a UFO/Alien subject now. Whatever they are, does anyone know how I can get rid of these things?

Hi and welcome to UM,

Thanks for posting these pictures. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. What exactly happened to him, had nothing to do with those supernatural energy things. I don't believe that the spirit that the little boy called "the guy" is responsible for what happened to your friend. I hope that he makes a full recovery.

Just to mention the images, there is some who believe that spirits surround people in order to protect them from danger or warn them against it, but who knows what happened here.

• Like 1