Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Are Jihadists damaging Islam's reputation?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#106    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 06 March 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

I dare say you fantasize about being safe at night in major Muslim cities.

Crime rates are a statistical matter mainly based on what gets reported and what doesn't, and so has little meaning.  The Dutch are notorious for their low crime rates based on police losing reports.

The ethical issue stands out very well in Syria at the moment and the warfare methods being used by both.sides.

I notice you didn't mention the ethical issues I already mentioned.
say what you want .. i got static by my side as prove .. what you got ?
individual action here and there ? a guy screaming and burning flag which is always popular in tv news ?
stupid guy goes against every thing islam stand for and kill his daughter and call it " honor kill " ?
have you ever been in middle eastern country ?
on side note ..  you know nothing of syria though sorry just pointing this fact

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#107    ali smack

ali smack

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Joined:28 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wertham

  • If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

I always research into Muslims and there culture to see there very different to the way the sheeple like to potray them


#108    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

    Bio-Electric sentient being.

  • Member
  • 9,411 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Hurricane State

  • May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 March 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

say what you want .. i got static by my side as prove .. what you got ?
individual action here and there ? a guy screaming and burning flag which is always popular in tv news ?
stupid guy goes against every thing islam stand for and kill his daughter and call it " honor kill " ?
have you ever been in middle eastern country ?
on side note ..  you know nothing of syria though sorry just pointing this fact

You actually ever take statistics, I did. One of the hardest classes I ever had, but I learned how easy it is to manipulate statistics. From the statistics I have seen from Muslim countries  they are the masters of manipulation.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#109    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostDarkwind, on 06 March 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

You actually ever take statistics, I did. One of the hardest classes I ever had, but I learned how easy it is to manipulate statistics. From the statistics I have seen from Muslim countries  they are the masters of manipulation.
i know what you mean .. we're looking to take over the world and we've allied our self with the illuminati too

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#110    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,676 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 March 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

don't mean to sound sarcastic but you do know most of middle eastern countries got beaches with girls in bikini do you ?
and nearly every single " muslim " house in countrysides villages have dogs too
again you try to start debate with really silly stuff that are common knowledge
perhaps before you try to make these notes you need to do your homework about the area no ?
and yes am well aware of situation in egypt .. just like france after their revolution there will be chaos
no country recover from 40 years of rule of one person and magically set straight in one go
now about syria .. i am in syria and you know what ?
it's the non-muslims killing muslims .. happy now ?
or is it also our fault " muslim " faults we're being killed ?

As I have said, thats great............fantastic news. I always thought that all those coming here to England from the middle east saying how hard it was there, were not telling us the truth? yes??
And I know, never trust what you see on the news every blooming day!  If its not 1 middle eastern country, its another.....lies??  At the moment they are showing on the news, Syria, personally i feel for the innocent people and think in todays day and age after all the deaths through out the centuries, it is a disgrace that there are countries today still at war like this.

I know  that there are areas which are not affected....well, I would surely hope so, but as for tourist areas, you have to admit, they have been hit hard by what has been happening.
I doubt I would go to a middle eastern country  and stay in a countryside village, its not quite coming to England visiting the countryside or staying in a Gite in France...or is it? (no sarcasm intended here, its a serious question from someone who does not live there, to someone who does)

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#111    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 06 March 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

As I have said, thats great............fantastic news. I always thought that all those coming here to England from the middle east saying how hard it was there, were not telling us the truth? yes??
And I know, never trust what you see on the news every blooming day!  If its not 1 middle eastern country, its another.....lies??  At the moment they are showing on the news, Syria, personally i feel for the innocent people and think in todays day and age after all the deaths through out the centuries, it is a disgrace that there are countries today still at war like this.

I know  that there are areas which are not affected....well, I would surely hope so, but as for tourist areas, you have to admit, they have been hit hard by what has been happening.
I doubt I would go to a middle eastern country  and stay in a countryside village, its not quite coming to England visiting the countryside or staying in a Gite in France...or is it? (no sarcasm intended here, its a serious question from someone who does not live there, to someone who does)
what you wanna compare it to with regarding safty ? or sight seeing ?
if it is safety i'd say our countryside " in normal times " is more safer than england or france
sight seeing ain't bad too if you know where to go

and am not asking you to go to middle east
am merely saying you have no knowledge of middle east cultural .. behavior .. social life
all you do is assume things are bad which usually in normal times they're not
yes there is beaches .. lots of people own dogs .. lot of people drink including me
people in middle east are mainly peacefull beyond imagination " which is the reason of low crime rate "
anyone who actually been in middle east would know that life is safe because people morality
not because of perfect police service for all i know they suck at their job in middle east
but safety comes from people who still think if they do something bad god will punish them
if that's not high moral i don't know what is

don't wanna get into politics here about the other matters though

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#112    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,676 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 March 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

what you wanna compare it to with regarding safty ? or sight seeing ?
if it is safety i'd say our countryside " in normal times " is more safer than england or france
sight seeing ain't bad too if you know where to go

and am not asking you to go to middle east
am merely saying you have no knowledge of middle east cultural .. behavior .. social life
all you do is assume things are bad which usually in normal times they're not
yes there is beaches .. lots of people own dogs .. lot of people drink including me
people in middle east are mainly peacefull beyond imagination " which is the reason of low crime rate "
anyone who actually been in middle east would know that life is safe because people morality
not because of perfect police service for all i know they suck at their job in middle east
but safety comes from people who still think if they do something bad god will punish them
if that's not high moral i don't know what is

don't wanna get into politics here about the other matters though

I have never been to the middle east, and truthfully? would actually love to go to explore the history there.....before some of it is destroyed in some parts.
I am not a "tourist area" type.
Here we are told by the muslims that they do not like dogs and that if we went to certain middle eastern countries we would not be welcome walking about in a bikini.  Muslims here make it fully known that they are against alcohol and women showing their bare skin. HERE we are told it is part of their culture, so what are we to think when the muslims who have come here are telling us this?
I must say that I have nothing against muslims not drinking alcohol or liking dogs, each to his own, but what you are saying is not common knowledge here. Even tourist magazines will warn us about what to "not" wear and do in "muslim" countries.

My sons girlfriend went to Egypt recently and I jokingly told here to be careful, she said where they were going was safe. As it turned out, it was not, this saddens me and a real shame...but again, what are we to think when this happens and we see on the news daily stories of fighting along with the muslims here telling us about how strict many areas are?
The only way to truly find out is to go there and ignore news reports and stories form those who have come from there, but as I said, my sons girlfriend did go and it did not turn out well.




PS: I am not asking you for an invite to stay at your safe home for 2 weeks, with a comfy bed, coffee and a fry up in the morning how much and is next week too soon.
JOKE..

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#113    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Arizona

  • "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 March 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

what you wanna compare it to with regarding safty ? or sight seeing ?
if it is safety i'd say our countryside " in normal times " is more safer than england or france
sight seeing ain't bad too if you know where to go

and am not asking you to go to middle east
am merely saying you have no knowledge of middle east cultural .. behavior .. social life
all you do is assume things are bad which usually in normal times they're not
yes there is beaches .. lots of people own dogs .. lot of people drink including me
people in middle east are mainly peacefull beyond imagination " which is the reason of low crime rate "
anyone who actually been in middle east would know that life is safe because people morality
not because of perfect police service for all i know they suck at their job in middle east
but safety comes from people who still think if they do something bad god will punish them
if that's not high moral i don't know what is

don't wanna get into politics here about the other matters though

If it is great then why do you have your location listed as hell?

Drunk with blood..
Danger cult leaders
Jewish gematria # 1162:
Who is like God
The epitome of evil

#114    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

    Bio-Electric sentient being.

  • Member
  • 9,411 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Hurricane State

  • May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 March 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

i know what you mean .. we're looking to take over the world and we've allied our self with the illuminati too

I take that as no you haven't.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#115    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostHavocWing, on 06 March 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

If it is great then why do you have your location listed as hell?
because it is hell at the moment
you did notice the (( in normal times )) didn't you ?

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#116    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 06 March 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

charges made against Bruno by the Roman Inquisition:[18]
  • holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith and speaking against it and its ministers;
  • holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith about the Trinity, divinity of Christ, and Incarnation;
  • holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith pertaining to Jesus as Christ;
  • holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith regarding the virginity of Mary, mother of Jesus;
  • holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith about both Transubstantiation and Mass;
  • claiming the existence of a plurality of worlds and their eternity;
Just holding opinions got you killed.


Im short on time but if you realy want to learn I can explain in details.
First of all Giordano Bruno claim only last dot from your dots. Rest is added in order to make public climate of hatred against Bruno.
Last dot was claim by Bruno and he suffered because of it. But in Holland, Huygens claim same thing and was respected member of society.
Again I will stress out that Holland was Christhian in 17 century.

Also Chatolics were schoolmasters of Europe. Also can developed that further.

Edited by the L, 06 March 2013 - 09:18 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#117    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PostSetton, on 02 March 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

Really?? Mind telling  me when this was?

View PostLord Vetinari, on 02 March 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

the Church of England? I doubt that they could be ruthless enough to organise someone to march up & down with a few placards, let alone a whole series of wars aross Europe & the middle East.



You've both never heard of the "Crusades"?! Richard the Lionheart?!! Not seen Robin Hood?!!! (Obivously Robin hood himself was fictional, but it was based aorund the time of the Great Crusade)

Edited by Coffey, 07 March 2013 - 02:34 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#118    Setton

Setton

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Joined:05 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Durham, England

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostCoffey, on 07 March 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

You've both never heard of the "Crusades"?! Richard the Lionheart?!! Not seen Robin Hood?!!! (Obivously Robin hood himself was fictional, but it was based aorund the time of the Great Crusade)

Crusades: 1096-1272
Richard I (Lionheart): 1157-1199
Robin Hood: If he existed, probably c.1200

Church of England: Founded in 1534 by Henry VIII

So I doubt the Church of England was responsible for any of the above. Unless they invented time travel too.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#119    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 12,586 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • I dunno --

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

The Church of England in Henry's day was a very different thing.  This has happened to most Protestant denominations, but especially them.  Indeed, it has also happened to the Catholics.


#120    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

View PostSetton, on 07 March 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Crusades: 1096-1272
Richard I (Lionheart): 1157-1199
Robin Hood: If he existed, probably c.1200

Church of England: Founded in 1534 by Henry VIII

So I doubt the Church of England was responsible for any of the above. Unless they invented time travel too.

I didn't mean the actual organisation.... I meant Christianity in England which was always known as the "Church of England".....

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users