Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

topsecretresearch

I was a gang-stocker one time, on the night shift. They always wanted them on the top shelf.

• Like 4

HEy , Sweetpumper,Psyche101,mcrom, Whats your drift on this " TSS" guy ? He`s not put what where,whom hes is ? Does that send a red flag up the pole ?

Looks like hes not going to ever tell us what his agenda really is ! Oh ! Oh ! That's it , HE`s Top Secret, That explains it fully .

But on another note,What If He`s actually the Real Man ? Top Secret under-da-covers raw to the bone fingers,never seen the light of day Alien undercover Agent?

Well That about says it all . Nah ! Hes just got lots of time on his fingers ! :tu:

We need all types in here to Keep the Grind going !

HEy , Sweetpumper,Psyche101,mcrom, Whats your drift on this " TSS" guy ?

I don't care who he is, I just don't like 10 threads a day from him.

Last Halloween I attended an interesting seminar by a local paranormal investigation group, IE a bunch of "ghost hunters." One of the things they made a point of was how often the phenomena turned out to be linked to abnormal EM fields being produced by malfunctioning electrical equipment or faulty wiring. Once this source was removed, the phenomena stopped. The effect is also documented in association with low frequency sound also from machinery:

http://www.hauntmastersclub.com/files/ghost-in-machine.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

Note the symptoms listed.

And guess what low frequency EM happens to effect?

http://www.google.com/search?q=electromagnetic++thyroid&oq=electromagnetic++thyroid&gs_l=serp.3..0i7i30l2.7603.12172.0.15401.17.17.0.0.0.0.147.1892.3j14.17.0...0.0...1c.1.15.serp.DdzZeUswhSE

This is why I was trying to pry out of you where the effect was taking place. My suggestion to you would be to obtain an EM meter and do some checking in that area. I should add that continued symptoms outside that general area are not necessarily indications of outside agencies either:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

TSR, why would someone in authority use what is clearly an ineffective weapon against you when they could just shut down your website for a lot less hassle?

I came across this....

In a recent symposium on the Gulf Coast and 9/11 disasters, Gunderson went into further details about gang stalking. Through his 30 years of experience and research, in addition to nearly as much time in the FBI, Gunderson lays down the framework of gang stalking in the U.S. He states it is an illegal black-ops program of military intelligence, CIA and FBI that makes COINTELPRO of his day look like Sunday school. Throughout the U.S. operating 24/7 there is a Central Command, located in the U.S., with multiple satellite offices whose administrators can instantly initiate surveillance, phone taps, and harassment. They have the technology, government funding and manpower to dispense against anyone at any time! Gunderson has files on the program and thousands of case studies on individuals he calls "targeted". This is the truth about illegal government gang stalking from the mouth of a top ranking career FBI Chief with thirty years experience in the Bureau. See below link at 7:20 to 9:45.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Gang Stalking: Former FBI Division Chief Speaks Out | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic...t#ixzz2V8vDeoZI

Gunderson is dead, you know that I take it?

He is not talking about aliens, unless I missed it. He is talking about the dark side of society, drugs, kidnapping, sex slaves. Not people who cut and past woo woo sites on a Geocities blog. Please tell me you see the difference.

I wouldn't believe this but if you Google: "gang stalking finding a lawyer" for example and there is page after page of people seeking help. If someone is researching something that is being covered up and exposing details there may be enough there to cause concern and to these people involved in black programs to justify gang stalking.

Did you click on any link and see what they were about, or did you assume people all over the world who cut and paste woo woo sites are under the crosshairs?

Also, there are many paranoid people out there. Like the guy in the bottom link on that page you linked to. He thinks the Government beat him up for turning his back on Hillary during a speech. It was described as a "powerful gesture" LOL. I think it was more likely someone from the crowd. We did not hear about this "powerful statement" down here in Australia mate.

The truth is if there is a lack of oversight and the non lethal weaponry technology is there I believe the temptation would be too great to use it against someone. As I pointed out earlier the USAF is developing this technology and are very much involved in the UFO subject matter.

To what end? To give woo woo people headaches? Seems fair to be quite frank. I always say you get what you give?

No, the USAF has little to do with the subject these days, unless some panic stricken person calls a UFO a threat. Physicists, astrobiologist's, meteorologists and astronomers are the people you are now thinking of.

• Like 2

HEy , Sweetpumper,Psyche101,mcrom, Whats your drift on this " TSS" guy ? He`s not put what where,whom hes is ? Does that send a red flag up the pole ?

Looks like hes not going to ever tell us what his agenda really is ! Oh ! Oh ! That's it , HE`s Top Secret, That explains it fully .

But on another note,What If He`s actually the Real Man ? Top Secret under-da-covers raw to the bone fingers,never seen the light of day Alien undercover Agent?

Well That about says it all . Nah ! Hes just got lots of time on his fingers ! :tu:

We need all types in here to Keep the Grind going !

An agent? Hrmmzz, going by the in depth information and level of expertise in varying areas, I am going to run with a no on that one ;)

paranoia-1.jpg

• Like 1

This is wrong.

No, condensed is the word we need here.

I compile UFO and ET reports and expose commonalities such as ET - Long Arms, Wrinkle Skin ET reports, No Seams and Rivets in craft descriptions, ET - Short Size, ET - Large Cranium, UFO Beam reports etc. I try and keep an open mind in reading reports realizing that everyone isn't a professional artist.

Well, you sure have a broad approach, I will give you that. I am not sure why you think anyone would care, as I mentioned, you cannot possibly believe hat releasing something like this:

clip5161.gif

Is of any concern to anyone? I understand that you allow for artists to have some flexibility, and you are quite right, not everyone is a Picasso, even though his expertise might well be handy here, but who do you think this is a threat to? Can you honestly see anyone but the most arduous believer considering this as anything more than mirthful? What "movement" do you expect this will inspire?

I will start posting on other forums regarding gang stocking, electronic harassment, and non lethal weaponry used against citizens. I will also set up a web site or page dedicated to the subject matter in an effort to inform the public.

I have been meaning to ask, what responses are you getting in other places?

Last Halloween I attended an interesting seminar by a local paranormal investigation group, IE a bunch of "ghost hunters." One of the things they made a point of was how often the phenomena turned out to be linked to abnormal EM fields being produced by malfunctioning electrical equipment or faulty wiring. Once this source was removed, the phenomena stopped. The effect is also documented in association with low frequency sound also from machinery:

http://www.hauntmast...-in-machine.pdf

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Infrasound

http://www.google.co...erp.DdzZeUswhSE

This is why I was trying to pry out of you where the effect was taking place. My suggestion to you would be to obtain an EM meter and do some checking in that area. I should add that continued symptoms outside that general area are not necessarily indications of outside agencies either:

http://en.wikipedia....ypersensitivity

Good call! Might pay to look out for wind farms too, the blades can create low frequencies as well.

http://www.hauntmast...-in-machine.pdf

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Infrasound

http://www.google.co...erp.DdzZeUswhSE

http://en.wikipedia....ypersensitivity

I'll keep it short. I rented two rooms. I can hear the person above me dragging the same equipment pacing my position. The signal is like a high pitched tone and is very concentrated when I approach the room. When try to sleep there will be a pulsating effect from ear to ear. Fading in and out pitched tones. I'll feel discomfort in the ear drums, jaw area. Discomfort in the chest, stomach area.

Similar things started to happen to a relative on the West Coast. It was described as waves moving across the body and tinnitus symptoms, a high pitched tone. This person is a female senior age and is disabled. She used to have seizure when she was younger and had a portion of her brain removed. Following the opperation she wasn't the same person and would trip up on words and had trouble holding down employment. Her parents had pride and wouldn't file for disability. I guess the harassers looking at her background thought she was fiar game. Anyway she didn't handle the harassment to well and would yell and scream like she was being tortured, also call the police and claimed it was the person above her. I didn't say anything when she would call asking for help even though I am going through the same thing. She was evicted by the landlord and put in a rest home several weeks ago by another relative who thought she lost her mind. I haven't told about my UFO research nor the harassment and claimed I didn't know what was happening.

I reported the harassment to the FBI, also my political representative. I got no reply by the FBI and a form letter response by my political represetative. I did not contact the police nor a private detective. I don't want to pay for one. I believe this is non leathal weponry and probably by the people in our own Government developing such technology. I believe this since two rooms I've stayed in have been recently targetted and also a familiy memeber in California.

https://sites.google.com/site/topsecretresearch/Alien-Images/harassment/nonlethal

It's no microwave auditory effect (MAE).

"MAE results in a strong sound sensation in the human head when it is irradiated with specifically selected microwave pulses of low energy."

What I'm going to do now is continue what I am already doing. Complie UFO research and post it online. Compile info on the above and post it online. If a family member is targetted or killed I am going to do nothing. If I am killed I don't care.

I'll keep it short. I rented two rooms. I can hear the person above me dragging the same equipment pacing my position.

What? Why?

Aren't you talking about microwaves? Or supposed to be?

What? Why?

Aren't you talking about microwaves? Or supposed to be?

What I'm doing is testing out what is effective for shielding (Counter Measure). So far I've had some promosing results. Then I will relate the info to activist (OCW) and radical organizations (Anarchist, Aryan Brotherhood, Neo-Nazi's, Black Panthers. etc) as well as the type of weaponry being used (microwave auditory effect (MAE), ADS). You know the temptation is there to use these type of no leathal weapons on the population. You can disrupt and discredit people who try to mobilize or scare others off from pursuing something. So it's not only being developed for war. Also I'm focusing on religious groups that are interested in the alien subject matter The Church Of Scientology, The Mormons, The Raelians. I actually may join the Church Of Scientology to promote alien and UFO propaganda.

Edited by topsecretresearch

What I'm doing is testing out what is effective for shielding (Counter Measure). So far I've had some promosing results. Then I will relate the info to activist (OCW) and radical organizations (Anarchist, Aryan Brotherhood, Neo-Nazi's, Black Panthers. etc) as well as the type of weaponry being used (microwave auditory effect (MAE), ADS). You know the temptation is there to use these type of no leathal weapons on the population. You can disrupt and discredit people who try to mobilize or scare others off from pursuing something. So it's not only being developed for war. Also I'm focusing on religious groups that are interested in the alien subject matter The Church Of Scientology, The Mormons, The Raelians. I actually may join the Church Of Scientology to promote alien and UFO propaganda.

Good Lord, man,... You truly are lost.

• Like 2

I'll keep it short. I rented two rooms. I can hear the person above me dragging the same equipment pacing my position.

:unsure2:

The signal is like a high pitched tone and is very concentrated when I approach the room. When try to sleep there will be a pulsating effect from ear to ear. Fading in and out pitched tones. I'll feel discomfort in the ear drums, jaw area. Discomfort in the chest, stomach area.

have you been to the doctors?

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/ringing-in-the-ears-tinnitus-topic-overview

Seriously, TSR, your paranoia is breaking all world records...

Sorry, do you mean you'll give the information, once you've learned how to shield against these Weapons, to various parties who might be interested, including the Aryan Brotherhood and various neo-Nazis? Well, I'm sure they'll be extremely grateful at your altruism. :unsure2:

Im sure you'd be right at home with the Scientologistics, though. I expect you'd have no problem believing all their back story. :unsure2:

Good Lord, man,... You truly are lost.

He needs to head to the victims list at the Mind Control Forum. He'll find the testimonies of hundreds of schizophrenics who believe they're being harassed by government microwave satellites and helicopters to prevent them from bringing peace to all nations.

It's really interesting reading. The line between real and unreal is very blurry for these people.

It seems TSR has concluded it's microwaves. So he should take my earlier advice and construct a Faraday cage. Build one around your bed if you're experiencing the effects when trying to sleep. A steel mesh with holes about 1mm in size will effectively block out EM energy from microwaves and anything with a lower frequency. That means no cellphone signal or WiFi either.

Server rooms commonly use them to shield from outside EM interference and microwave ovens have them built into the door to allow you to see in without microwaves leaking out.

Sleeping inside a steel box would have the same effect but I can't imagine that to be a sensible or healthy option. A steel mesh will allow you to breathe without worry.

Edited by Archimedes

What you are doing is exhibiting extreme anti social behaviour and definite signs of extreme paranoia and schizophrenia. What you really need is to seek medical help, not Neo Nazis or the Aryan Brotherhood. The Church of Scientolofyg? Xenu? You have to be joking, do you know they killed a young lady by the name of Lisa McPherson with their idiotic practises, or hey, the Raellians, who are funded by their own Prostitution ring called Raels Angels. The lowest of low life who just plagiarised the Bible and replaced characters with Aliens. But it would seem not story is too ridiculous for you if it has Aliens.

You never had any credibility to begin with. I have no idea why you would think that anyone would try to remove something you never had. Go back and read through your threads, Look at the responses. You have inspired people to laugh and to change their avatar, you have not inspired one single person to support your claims. Face facts, joining hate groups wont give you credibility, you cannot bully credibility. You have to earn it. Like Quillius did.

You are really embarrassing yourself now, I suggest you speak to a family member or something at least, this is unhealthy.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Knock three times on the wall TSS ! The Boogie man is gonna getya !

THat was quite the Song in its day !

que music mcrom ! :whistle:

It seems TSR has concluded it's microwaves. So he should take my earlier advice and construct a Faraday cage. Build one around your bed if you're experiencing the effects when trying to sleep. A steel mesh with holes about 1mm in size will effectively block out EM energy from microwaves and anything with a lower frequency. That means no cellphone signal or WiFi either.

Schizophrenics at the Mind Control Forum have tried this. When it doesn't work (of course it doesn't!) they come up with excuses like the government simply increased the power of the microwave beams to overwhelm the Faraday cage. Any suggestions on how to make a more effective cage are a waste of time because the government pigs will just increase the power even more.

Someone suggested a man claiming microwave torture ride the BART under the bay. There's simply no way microwave radiation or any other radiation could possibly penetrate 125 feet of earth covered in 25 feet of water. Of course the schizophrenic claimed that he saw a suspicious man on the train with a brief case which obviously contained the microwave transmitter which continued to torture him, and of course the government agents threatened him with death if he dared to try another stunt like that!

So don't waste your logic on them.

There's a Mind Control Forum?

• Like 1

Strange. I spent 8-12 hours a day inside a Faraday cage (doing an RF electronics project) and never noticed a bit of difference in thought processes either inside or outside the cage. Main thing was the ventilation wasn't very good - got stuffy as heck in there.

There's a Mind Control Forum?

It's not really a forum. It's a collection of wild testimonies written by semi-functional schizophrenics over the years. They all claim that they are not suffering from a disease but are being victimized by unexplainable technology operated by one or more of the following... aliens, the secret New World Order, the American government, the Finnish government, the Canadian government, a secret Neo-Nazi government, the CIA, the DEA, the Postal Service (not the band), NASCAR, the local police, a criminal syndicate, neighbors down the street, or their ex-husbands.

The testimonies range from screaming in misspellings and grammatical errors to well written dissections of the hidden world of Mind Control which we foolish people haven't a clue exists. Those who are familiar with the symptoms of schizophrenia will recognize the jumps in logic, the misinterpretation of mundane events and observations, the egocentricity of paranoia (the world exists around them), and their sensations associated with CNS disorders (numbness, hot flashes, tingling in extremities, and so on). Many describe how they discovered they were "different" as children and how the technology is being used against them so they can't use their abilities to stop all wars and hunger or do something else the bad guys don't want. topsecretresearch's claims fit right in.

The only common theme is the existence of mind control technology which never has an explanation -- it exists because it must exist. A small minority say it was given to us by aliens. One of my favorites claims that God is actually an alien life force that evolved and lives on another planet and is trying to prevent the evil government from using this horrible technology which "God" foolishly gave them, including other devices like a time machine! They provide no explanations because they just "know" these things.

• Like 1